Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (101633 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by styno(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
sugarvallly:
I fine pass d babe jor
with which face?
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by xtervaganza(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2015
sugarvallly:
I fine pass d babe jor
prove it or remain silent
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Harmvirus(f): 4:31pm On May 29, 2015
They look good together
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by egobetatoday: 4:59pm On May 29, 2015
dapyd1:
How come all this hausa and fulani couples dey fine like this.

u never jam now...u mean the rich hausa fulani? i've seen 28s looking like 45.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by oluwafeolami(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2015
otijah:
Yusuf, If u still consider to honor my friend request invitation, all you have to do is to ping me 25D7F317 thanks. wink
I smsh4u ( shake my small head 4 u).
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by jaytee01(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2015
ebamma:
I'm tired of hearing this name already
Can we now talk about how his father is going to stabilise the price of crude oil
Do I smell jealousy?
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Forwetinnah: 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
ebamma:
I'm tired of hearing this name already
Can we now talk about how his father is going to stabilise the price of crude oil

You dey mind Nigerian youths and frivolities?? Instead of thinking about holding DullardHari to his campaign promises, they're here drooling over one inconsequential person because his Dad rigged his way into power. Shame!!
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2015
sugarvallly:
I fine pass d babe jor
But your bf no fine pass her bf. grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You dey mind Nigerian youths and frivolities?? Instead of thinking about holding DullardHari to his campaign promises, they're here drooling over one inconsequential person because his Dad rigged his way into power. Shame!!
So why didn't your father from utuoke Mr. clueless rigged his way even when he was the incumbent presido? shame you you all dullards.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by columbus007(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2015
This family are not exorbirant he uses a bold5 shocked
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Forwetinnah: 7:25pm On May 29, 2015
CyracksMrBlogger:
So why didn't your father from utuoke Mr. clueless rigged his way even when he was the incumbent presido? shame you you all dullards.

Shut that gutter, egbere!! What's the madness in posting Buhari's kids picture. What business does that have to do with governing Nigeria?? Mumu!! GEJ is tired of the hypocrisy with Nigerian politicians and he's out. If he wanted to rigged..he would have.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by bewla(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2015
love in the air
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Shut that gutter, egbere!! What's the madness in posting Buhari's kids picture. What business does that have to do with governing Nigeria?? Mumu!! GEJ is tired of the hypocrisy with Nigerian politicians and he's out. If he wanted to rigged..he would have.
If GEJ was tired of the hypocrisy, then why did he contest in the first place? If he didn't rigged, how on earth did he get over 12 million votes from Nigerians who suffered under his government? Dull and gullible Nigerians. Watch out how your new president will kick you corrupt people out of Nigeria. If you ain't ready to sacrifice for a better Nigeria, then run out of the country like the pdps thieves are running. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Forwetinnah: 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
CyracksMrBlogger:
If GEJ was tired of the hypocrisy, then why did he contest in the first place? If he didn't rigged, how on earth did he get over 12 million votes from Nigerians who suffered under his government? Dull and gullible Nigerians. Watch out how your new president will kick you corrupt people out of Nigeria. If you ain't ready to sacrifice for a better Nigeria, then run out of the country like the pdps thieves are running. tongue tongue tongue

Yes he got 12 million sensible votes from credible voters not minors/illegal immigrants
What would you have done if he had contested Buhari's victory in court with the proof PDP had?? Rant as usual?? Even your mallam is grateful GEJ gave him space but his minions here(you inclusive) are making noise
Run to where?? Like the dullard is one Juju?? Sorry!!
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by annawhite(f): 9:11pm On May 29, 2015
I fine pass that girl although in a matured version tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by darlenese(f): 11:59pm On May 29, 2015
condralbede:

I belong to every body and I belong to nobody....
President Mohammed Buhari ...2015

President Muhammadu Buhari grin
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:08am On May 30, 2015
She is beautiful toor!
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by maimota(f): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
He doesn't look like Yusuf Jor.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yes he got 12 million sensible votes from credible voters not minors/illegal immigrants
What would you have done if he had contested Buhari's victory in court with the proof PDP had?? Rant as usual?? Even your mallam is grateful GEJ gave him space but his minions here(you inclusive) are making noise
Run to where?? Like the dullard is one Juju?? Sorry!!
If minors really voted for Buhari then he would have gotten up to 30 million votes. If pdp really had credible evidence to sue, they would have sued. The card reader was their weak point and they couldn't use it to rig simple. So GEJ don't have minors to vote for him abi? Dullards like your GEJ lol smh for u.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by ChrisOkafor87(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2015
sugarvallly:
I fine pass d babe jor
Jelousy, put your own pix let the Guys in the house do the comparison and not you confirming yourself.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by naptu2: 1:41am On May 31, 2015
"I am not Yusuf Buhari", young man whose pics have gone viral cries out.

https://www.nairaland.com/2347626/not-yusuf-buhari-youngman-whose-pic

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:25am On May 31, 2015
queenbesha:
Heartbreak...heartcrash crycry cry gringringrin

Been looking for you. Where have you been?
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by queenbesha(f): 11:40am On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Been looking for you. Where have you been?

.........And ve u checked google? wink wink
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 31, 2015
queenbesha:

.........And ve u checked google? wink wink
Oops! She likes me
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by queenbesha(f): 12:56pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Oops! She likes me

Awwwwwww....don't be flattered shocked undecided tongue
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 31, 2015
queenbesha:

Awwwwwww....don't be flattered shocked undecided tongue
Nah... Am use to it.... Freeman here.... You?

#offers hand for a shake#
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by queenbesha(f): 1:03pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Nah... Am use to it.... Freeman here.... You?

#offers hand for a shake#

Queen here....

#refuses handshake#
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 31, 2015
queenbesha:

Queen here....

#refuses handshake#

Having a bad day?
#bring mouth to your cheek for a Peck#
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by queenbesha(f): 1:11pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Having a bad day?

#bring mouth to your cheek for a Peck#

Nah......trust me, my day is just perfect!

#pushes mouth away with a frown#!!!
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 31, 2015
queenbesha:

Nah......trust me, my day is just perfect!

#pushes mouth away with a frown#!!!
Let's talk private....
#hides from prospective slaps#
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by queenbesha(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

Let's talk private....

#hides from prospective slaps#
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.