Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious (87838 Views)

Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo / Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) / Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by hucienda: 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by free2ryhme: 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by cutesmilez(f): 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
lol
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by gratiaeo(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by MrBully: 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
LOL.

1 Like

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
Installation of anti virus GMB completed..
Scan full system for virus.. .
Scanning for virus...
Too many virus in this system, please format and install a fresh operating system.
YES/No....
Yes...
System formatting... Please wait.....

1 Like

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by ElekeNtioba: 1:41pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
[size=14pt]............At the same time, he said he belonged to everybody, Tinubu inclusive.[/size]

...is Tinubu happy with it??

1 Like

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by sdindan: 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
I wondered how this man would have looked if he was a poor man. UUGIILLYY

1 Like

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by maberry(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
We go soon know na
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by omenka(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by kindnyce(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
VERY POWERFUL SPEECH

GOT ME THINKING

HOPE HE GETS IT RIGHT

MAY GOD HELP HIM DELIVER
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by Bobbyblacky2(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
Let stop criticism_______ this is not the cloth that Jagaban wore to the inauguration center!
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by araaolu(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
Kk... I don hear. Sai buhari cool
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by sweatlana: 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
[size=14pt]............At the same time, he said he belonged to everybody, Tinubu inclusive.[/size]

Not when it concerns ministerial list.

The same way u and I can't nominate ministers that's the same way tinibu cannot nominate!
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by DExplorer1: 1:44pm On May 29, 2015
Comic!

1 Like

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by petsam11(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2015
SHOKI Ahhh! Shoki!!!
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by aderonila18: 1:44pm On May 29, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Can a slave be greater than his master? Even if the slave helps prop up his master, it doesnt change his status.

A slave like this right

2 Likes

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
I think Nigerians are the most creative people in the world!

They can be creative with anything... Anytime

undecided
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by elohorayodele: 1:47pm On May 29, 2015
warning to tifnubu especially
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by Decryptor(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2015
folabayo1:
Yes baba is for everybody but belong to nobody!
Tanoids shud go and die!

You are already having heart attack! cheesy Buhari and the northern elites will show you yorubastards pepper! By the time he finishes with Tinubu, una eye go clear like DVD grin grin tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by omonnakoda: 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by folabayo1(f): 1:51pm On May 29, 2015
Decryptor:

You are already having heart attack! cheesy Buhari and the northern elites will show you yorubastards pepper! By the time he finishes with Tinubu, una eye go clear like DVD grin grin tongue tongue
another tanoid revealed!

2 Likes

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by Neplusultra(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2015
Down to business pls! No time!
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by Decryptor(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2015
folabayo1:
another tanoid revealed!

Another bleaching Jánjaweedian sighted

3 Likes

Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by aderonila18: 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
folabayo1:
another tanoid revealed!

Lol frustration is killing the sore losers grin
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by Agwoden(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
BAT and OBJ don enter one chance lol
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by mrcasanova1(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided
Straighten those brows, ma'am, and tell me exactly what's making you confused.
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by Burger01(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Exactly. PMB doesn't wanna to be a puppet to any damn bodysmiley
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by toyoutoyou: 1:55pm On May 29, 2015
This isn't a phrase but a clause.It's a noun clause,and I(President Mohammed Buhari) functions as the subject of the verb belong in the sentence.
Anapuao:
Lol. Naija no dey carry last indeed
This will be Baba's catch phrase for a long time... I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody! nice
Re: The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

you inclusive. because he's your president So he is accountable to you as well as tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.