Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,032 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (39082 Views)

Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos / A Piece Of My Heart To Batch A 2015 Corps Members Passing Out This Month / Niger State Batch A 2015 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by tunbebes(f): 6:38am On May 30, 2015
canymix:
Ministry of environment owerri..imo state.
Team *NESREA**
just

Guy a beg make we talk o. Na Imo State dem redeploy me go.
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Sunymoore(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2015
jeoprince250:
bad guy! I c u bro
wink
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by joeybankz: 7:05am On May 30, 2015
I was posted to Govt Day Sec School Babura, Babura LGA of Jigawa state, 50 Naira bike from there to Niger Republic, no church in that Local Govt, practices gross sharia, so no holding hands with any female Corper, no Alcohol, Land Lords won't give u there house for rent, bcoz they fear corpers will fvck and spoil the santity in tha house. No light for the past 8 mnths, but their is hope since the new governor is from there. I rep Babura but Dutse or Kazaure sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by ofisa247(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2015
RhemaDavids:
more than a nice man He is a father to all...So what are the pros and cons of the place and what biz can thrive there
just like any typical Yoruba community, they have there annual masquerade festival which they cherish dearly. You could venture into agriculture. cos the place is quite rich for that. I've got a father you could meet if you would do some farming- fish, poultry, and the likes.
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by RhemaDavids(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2015
ofisa247:
just like any typical Yoruba community, they have there annual masquerade festival which they cherish dearly. You could venture into agriculture. cos the place is quite rich for that. I've got a father you could meet if you would do some farming- fish, poultry, and the likes.
contact me 09024575147
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by sojas: 8:11am On May 30, 2015
Lagos stream 2. Almost ready to storm Lagos tomorrow.
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Nobody: 8:40am On May 30, 2015
mayorsweet:
Girls' college undecided Y den go post u to girls' only skul nw...Be careful with those little girls o...LOL
i nor know ooo
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Aspireahead(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2015
fathomberry:
FAAN Calabar smiley
i hope you do enjoy your stay here. Never leave here the way you met it.

1 Like

Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by AdorableJosh(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2015
Posted to Kogi State Poly, no accommodation, monthly allowance of 6k. If I had known on time before I was accepted at the Poly, I would have done my reposting to Min. of information.

Still looking for accommodation tho.
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by wandeykul(f): 9:58am On May 30, 2015
Ministry of petroleum,umuahia north local govt.No accommodation
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by ritzytbabs(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2015
fathomberry:
FAAN Calabar smiley

welcome to Calabar, the city that never sleeps cheesy

1 Like

Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by AdorableJosh(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2015
What are the chances of being retained in your ppa?
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by ofisa247(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2015
RhemaDavids:
contact me 09024575147

I'll contact you through Whatsapp when am less busy. you May beep me too, probably to remind me if i forget.
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by clans(f): 2:14pm On May 30, 2015
haibe:
u really finished from fac if bus administration in unilag?
Yeah, you?
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Owliver(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
Community high school igbara odo. South west LGA ekiti... Clans I see you
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Owliver(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
joeybankz:
I was posted to Govt Day Sec School Babura, Babura LGA of Jigawa state, 50 Naira bike from there to Niger Republic, no church in that Local Govt, practices gross sharia, so no holding hands with any female Corper, no Alcohol, Land Lords won't give u there house for rent, bcoz they fear corpers will fvck and spoil the santity in tha house. No light for the past 8 mnths, but their is hope since the new governor is from there. I rep Babura but Dutse or Kazaure sure pass.
becareful oh. No near them girls ooh be warned. If you must follow girl follow your fellow corp member oh. And as for the no achohol thing am sorry man. Take heart hahahahahaha
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by clans(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2015
Owliver:
Community high school igbara odo. South west LGA ekiti... Clans I see you
Lol
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by ABDamola(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2015
NISER (Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research)
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by haibe(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2015
clans:

Yeah, you?
same
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by xtratagem(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2015
RhemaDavids:
was posted to Omoloye model high school, ileogbo community in Osun state, a private school with a free accommodation and monthly allowance of 5k, d place is OK just that is a villa and their respect there na die. My only problem is food and language barrier all the same I still look forward to a successful service year

I hope you are enjoying my hometown smiley
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by clans(f): 7:05pm On May 30, 2015
haibe:
same
Dept? I was in actuarial science and insurance
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by haibe(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2015
clans:

Dept? I was in actuarial science and insurance
Acc.. u convocated this year right?
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by MikeMoses(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2015
I was initially posted to kastina state but try to redeploy to Ogun state but was taken to Ekiti state instead. Although I have never been to Ekiti state and I have already been told that because the state is stinking poor, d don't pay corpers a dine. But as some1 who was born and brought up in d north and even did all my schooling there, I really need some CHANGE of environment and that was d candid reason I wrote in my letter of relocation while in kastina camp and to God be d glory without much ado,my sincere reason was consider and approved. Am currently in kano, but will be in ekiti by next week insha allah. Am also hoping for a great ppa over there.

2 Likes

Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Walexsammy(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2015
#sokoto........#yabo local government #Government science secondary school
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Bootog(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2015
haibe:
lol... b4..!!
bro I need link for ppa. U get?
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Bosh057(f): 7:51am On May 31, 2015
Nurudeen middle school,oshogbo
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by soulhighman(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2015
UNIJOS
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
tunbebes:
just

Guy a beg make we talk o. Na Imo State dem redeploy me go.
so, d runs u did den didnt work out afterall, didn't u claim ur bros wanted to get u Abuja or is it Oyo then.
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by tunbebes(f): 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
jimmy4x:

so, d runs u did den didnt work out afterall, didn't u claim ur bros wanted to get u Abuja or is it Oyo then.
know

Ogun. He said his boss the DG reshuffled the list on Monday morning before the list was released on Tuesday. Thank God I didn't collect money from anyone,altho he helped my friend and she was posted to Ondo instead of Lagos
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 31, 2015
tunbebes:
know

Ogun. He said his boss the DG reshuffled the list on Monday morning before the list was released on Tuesday. Thank God I didn't collect money from anyone,altho he helped my friend and she was posted to Ondo instead of Lagos
Eeyah, nawa for dt DG, its a good tin u didn't collect money from peeps o, I wanted state capital, platoon officer promised to help, I got anoda place, mayb dem reshuffle am sef.
Re: Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA by Hafsat24(f): 6:21pm On May 31, 2015
FCT Administration..Area 11 Garki Abuja..dunno deir pay dou smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) / #NYSCAllowance Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why (See Reactions) / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.