Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

"Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) (38539 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
As shared by twitter user, Alagbada, this male corper's fingers were cut off today, because he lives in the same house with a female corper that he is not married to.

See another photo below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/male-corper-fingers-cut-off-in-kastina.html?m=1

A Facebook user, Ikenna Adol Madu has cried out to the Federal Government for help, revealing what he described as the plight of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members currently serving in a part of Katsina State.

He said the corps members are constantly being attacked.

Madu also shared disturbing photos of a severed thumb said to belong to a female corps member and the battered head of another male corper who he claimed were attacked recently.

“Last night some corpers were attacked both boys and girls and the worse part of it is that a girl’s hand was cut off for no reason,” Madu wrote in the post.

See screenshots of the post and some of the photos below.

http://punchng.com/youth-corps-member-alleges-brutality-in-katsina-graphic-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by gqboyy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Details pls
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by taofeek11(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Didn't they advise them d do and don't in that state, if not the NYSC is to take responsible for that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Not good
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by profhezekiah: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
That is pathetic

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by nepapole(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
I hope this news is fake.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is gruesome.

While I in no way endorse cohabitation of unmarried persons, at the very least I also know whoever chooses to has the right. It's annoying that a select few would go out of their way to assault those who do not conform to their perceived way of life. Everyone is entitled to live life however he so desire as long as the constitution is not trampled. It's high time something is done about these incessant attacks.
I'm sorry, but Nigeria has lost it as a country.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by watered(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hypocrisy at its peak. These people are cannibals.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by mhizEvangee: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
trouble in the house
what if they are siblings or cousins or even relatives.
even if they are not, won't they get married? I just hope buhari will do something abt this

9 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by xband: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Oh no. He won't be able to finger her properly again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by apholaryn: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
bloggers don come again! a won eyan aunty Kemi

3 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lies.... Im currently in katsina.. What happened was that corpers lodge located at "sabo layi"was robbed last night by bandits... Must we bring religion and tribal sentiments on every issues in this country... Nawa o

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by rusher14: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Lies.... Im currently in katsina.. What happened was that corpers lodge located at "sabo layi"was robbed last night by bandits... Must we bring religion and tribal sentiments on every issues in this country... Nawa o

Exactly what I'm saying about this country.

Why people would prefer to create a tense environment just to sell a few hits on their blogs.

Nigeria has too many evil people.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
EWAagoyin:

Let's call a spade a spade. How often do bandits dismember their victims?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by dapsin999(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Whaaat? Iro ni o.

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
watered:
Hypocrisy at its peak. These people are cannibals.

I understand that feeling when you're boiling so hard with rage and you must use a BIG word no matter the meaning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by okonja(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Impossible shocked
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bitch.. too bad.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Asegzy: 1:01am On Apr 04, 2017
Lies lies and more lies shocked
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 04, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON

this is what we were talking about

religion is the problem of the north and nothing more .
all crisis in the north are linked to one bearded man from Saudi Arabia .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Mizk(f): 4:07am On Apr 04, 2017
whats the point serving a fatherland that cant protect you, now they'll leave him to his fate, no intervention or whatever, just because of useless NYSC

those uneducated religious extremists are savages, they should be treated like animals because they ain't human, they just assume that thier way of life is the only way of life, and everyone not living like them deserves to die

if this news is true then i wonder what tomorrow would bring, they're becoming more beastly everyday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by ThinkSmarter: 4:09am On Apr 04, 2017
I don't doubt this news.
Cuz, from the way Northerners do look @ a Man and a woman walking together as being deviants.
Yet, by 7:00pm, their yarinyas will be sneaking out of their gida[house] to pair up under the neem~tree and uncompleted buildings.
I'm not against or in support of any male and female corpers living together.
After all, they are consent adults. They can live their life the way they want.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by cornelin(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2017
That was how recently passed out corper in nairaland was giving us a million reason to choose Kano instead of Abuja or Akwa Ibom just because of cheap stuffs. I can't go to NYSC in peace and come back in pieces.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 04, 2017
The moment I picked up that relocation form and decided to quit Borno/Jigawa for Enugu State. I knew I was doing the right thing.
How can someone spend 11 months without alcohol, turnup! and bangs!! all because of sharia...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by fowosh: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2017
I don't believe it...the finger dat was cut off is d right finger not d left one, and taking a closely view at the other pics typing with the right hand shows DAT its not his finger DAT was disconnected

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by EricBloodAxe: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Someone said its fake news and pple are still throwing tantrums above...sometimes it pays to read through some comments before rushing to type loads of crap due to annoyance undecided

11 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by otabuko(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2017
This is pathetic but the Corp members should understand that they can't just do whatever they want in some of the core northern states. Am so very sorry for guy. God's grace and help through this painful time. Wetin him parents sef go see am as?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Moving4: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2017
How can something like dis happened? R u sure its just because dey were living together?
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Nigeria will keep taking nonsense from the north till they sink this country. Hopeless and stupid 1diots.

6 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Mizk:
whats the point serving a fatherland that cant protect you, now they'll leave him to his fate, no intervention or whatever, just because of useless NYSC

those uneducated religious extremists are savages, they should be treated like animals because they ain't human, they just assume that thier way of life is the only way of life, and everyone not living like them deserves to die

if this news is true then i wonder what tomorrow would bring, they're becoming more beastly everyday
Easy!....ur blood too dey hot grin

That wasnt d reason he lost a finger...hungry bloggers are at it again...they encounterd some men of d underworl so unfortunately he lost a finger and some bloodly cut on his head.. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] / Corper To Rebuild Rashidi Yekini’s Grave (Photos) / Nysc Officially Released Circular For 2015 Batch B Time Table(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.