Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (430 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / What Does 'I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody' Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by tolu4you: 1:55pm On May 29, 2015
This statement means a lot of things. What do you see about this statement.....
sai buhari
Re: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Femidigirits: 1:58pm On May 29, 2015
Simply means he has the interest of all at heart and won't be subject to political godfathers.
Re: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Mcowubaba: 2:04pm On May 29, 2015
Means he will be non-partisan in performing his duties as a President nd he will rule all, despite religious nd ethnic differences...

My only problem is that Politicians say a lot of things during their Campaigns nd inauguration sad...but hw many of them do they stand by....
..My Uncle(who was once a member of the house) told me that- "I should take the word of Politicians at my own peril cheesy"
If u Listened to T.A orji or Gov Suswan inaugurational speeches 4 years ago, u will know the did exactly the Opposite...same with many other Politicians...
I hope PMB will be Different.....
Re: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by DaBullIT(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
[size=18pt]it Is I BELONG TO NO ONE [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Mayaki, Kidnapped Kogi State Commissioner Freed / Pastor W.F Kumuyi: Buhari/osinbajo ‘ll Produce Desired Change / What Buhari Wants From G7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.