Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail (9782 Views)

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / See The Great Handwork Drawn In Celebration Of Prof Wole Soyinka's 82nd Birthday / Bound To Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by drtwist(m): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2015
at 1st when I saw the title, I never wanted opening it. But after disciplining my taught. I open it and found out that I don't want to close it again.
Ops more ink to ur biro
Nice story but you seems to be rushing it
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by gunners160(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op, nice 1.Anytime I read your update it's like I am watching a movie.Your story is something that happens everyday in our tetiary institution and a story Nigerian youths need to read to aviod future I dnt knw.But,wait o o dat Willams dey Gruffy o o him no fit calm down nd knw wetin happen 1st
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by biddieluvzyaho(f): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm,human beings!!!na wa o!nice story line dearie#
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by omotalkie(f): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmm. I think Emma is seeing Williams. #Following#
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Abosi31(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
I've taken it down. I'm no more posting free stuff here. Ungrateful people die quicker.

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Abosi31(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'm thankful to everyone who followed this story to the end. Everyone, both the beautiful ones who respond to the posts and the reserved ones who would rather just read quietly.

Thank you very much.

Meanwhile I run a reality blog which you might find interesting. Be sure to click my signature. :-) :-)

www.escapedmydiary.com

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by biddieluvzyaho(f): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Huhd endhaaaaaaaa,nooooooo!
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by ikeepitreal(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cool story, but the title tho. I sabi say u decided to use something catchy
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by omotalkie(f): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
shocked wait ooh, did it just end lyk dat
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Weirdman: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Wait oh hope the story nr jes end like that oh nr be tragetic film i be they watch na..OP i take God beg you finish am
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Trippledots(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2015
nice one op....I hope u have plenty of stories in your blog o....cos I just bookmarked it. n I'm following u herevright away
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beautiful story
nice story line.
so touching too.
Bt am curious to know wat happened to the lady and the frd at the end. I guess the frd shld b punished.
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by stonecoldcafe: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ended abruptly but I kinda liked it. I like the feeling of not knowing
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by gunners160(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Na so d story end?
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by base83: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2015
great storyline... buh can we get part 2 grin
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by iamskiigii(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
The first literature I've read on nl ain't a waste of time... Nice Work!
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Abosi31(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
base83:
great storyline... buh can we get part 2 grin
You never know, Base38
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Abosi31(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
iamskiigii:
The first literature I've read on nl ain't a waste of time... Nice Work!
I'm happy for you. Welcome to NL literature.
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Abosi31(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hope I can create a sequel. But my writing style is like so, writing so the readers can complete the story according to their thoughts and imaginations.
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Asides the mind-blowingly long title, and one or two errors, this has been pretty good so far. I'll go through properly soon enough and point out what I think needs looking at. At least this is work that's worth the effort.
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Akposb(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Man, you got me racing through this wonderful piece of work. I love the way you wrote this story, this is a thriller but it is painful to know that humans are largely subject to their selfish desires.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Trippledots(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
Asides the mind-blowingly long title, and one or two errors, this has been pretty good so far. I'll go through properly soon enough and point out what I think needs looking at. At least this is work that's worth the effort.

Oga ur monicker sef is mind blowingly un-pronounciable.

Kidding oo grin
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Abosi31(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Trippledots:

Oga ur monicker sef is mind blowingly un-pronounciable.

Kidding oo grin
It's familiar to us Naruto and Bleach and X fans.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by omokoladele(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Bros Abosi31 u gat a great storyline. The starting was superb but d finishing was somhw somhw.

U should av talked about hw d exam went (who failed and who passed) and about the boy inbetween (williams).

Kudos to u. I enjoyed it sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by solodox(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
williams waited till 5th date to kiss... lubbish! prof na sharp guy na! no time!
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Dis is a great story......tired of being a ghost reader.....dats y i need 2 comment.....gud work bro
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Darousmart:
Dis is a great story......tired of being a ghost reader.....dats y i need 2 comment.....gud work bro
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Tinu02(f): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
@Op u must continue this story wink@Op u must continue this story
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Abosi31(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2015
Tinu02:
@Op u must continue this story wink@Op u must continue this story
Op will continue the story if he would. But, really, there's nothing for now, Stella is in limbo..
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by Abosi31(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2015
Darousmart:
Thank you Darausmart. You did a better job reading to the end.
Re: I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail by nonirap(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
discovered one more!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ceos In Love / Kazuo Ishiguro Wins The 2017 Nobel Prize In Literature! / Those Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.