Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo (92835 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Zahra Buhari Stuns On The Cover Of Oracle Magazine / Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by oloriooko(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
How many wives has GMB sef?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Revolva(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people

Hater bad belle tribalist.....instead of u to admire their beauty u r here saying Boko Haram ppls..foooooool

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by abiala2015(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
CHAI! C BEAUTY ABEG I FIT GET THEIR BB PIN?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
The one on glasses na my spec,look so harmless and innocent but go tear you apart via rough play/erekere
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Ahmed4002(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
You no know say i be Kastina boy before? i no be Nyamiri (igbo) ooo
cc: Ahmed4002
many people don't know about you Ymodulus grin
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by SweetSoup(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
Our gorgeously gorgeous first family....
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by kestolove95(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari should give me one of six girls as my reward for my efforts in his election

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by gragraboy: 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
Men phuck this sheet!...i must marry fine wife!!!
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by boxypane(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people
We should simply define u as uNstable. One minute, u hav a gud quote, next second, u so killed d trust.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by callydon(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
kenedy175:
Wow! This girls are pretty. Couldn't even tell which was the mum. Someone will come now and say they are not decently dressed. That they should wear hijab.
Am NOT gonna ask "why r they NOT wearing hijab". BUT what am gonna ask is:
"WHY r d teachers n principal in d school where am currently serving in kwara state insisting that students wear hijab, even under a temperature of over 42 degrees"
If they had their way, they wud av even forced Christian corpers to wear d thing.
What am now asking is this: "Is there ANY diff between wearing hijab n jst tying a scarf

THANKS.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by LFJ: 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people

Niger Delta terrorist
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Ymodulus: 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
Ahmed4002:

many people don't know about you Ymodulus grin
lol. Yakamata
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by bumeks(f): 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

Them no know you, them no send you
they knw u? Get lost!!!!
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by kilode100(f): 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
evavista:
Most Fulanis are always beautiful especially their ladies

They are not too fine.

21 Likes

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by SomebodyLovesMe: 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Very beautiful girls, I hope they have certificates sha

I hate unintelligent girls.

Quite ironic, coming from an unintelligent-sounding person... grin

3 Likes

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by kilode100(f): 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
Aminat508:
Chai! Aisha is beautiful

I no see any beautiful o.

21 Likes

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
I hope Federal Character should be followed when marrying them off.

Application submitted already.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
If I hear say I nor marry for North. I nor care if na fulanis or Hausa. So far she come from dat area. They rock my world,or na rock my boat, any one jor

2 Likes

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 29, 2015
they will soon accuse her of not covering. well she is pretty but i love big boobs
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by bibiking7(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2015
[size=20pt]I call dibs on all of them, except the mum though.[/size] angry

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by topstar80(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
evavista:
Most Fulanis are always beautiful especially their ladies
is there a beautiful man

grin grin
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

As far as nairaland is concerned, you are the most daft fellow we Nairalanders have come across.
You reek of stupidity, foolishness, rascality, animality, madness waiting to be cured, poverty, lack of intelligence and more stupidity.
You will always be remembered as the most Clueless Nairalander ever.

Thank you and have a good day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Icekyng: 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people
dem no send ur anger hatered wink
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by frisky2good(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
Small time now we go begin hear say governors don dey marry them.
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by gbadebosalewa: 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
At Lost But Found Lagos; we ensure your lost but found items are kept safe and secure… your worrying days are over.
http://lostbutfoundlagos.com

1 Share

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Krisddon: 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Certificate does not guarantee intelligence!

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by akwunmi(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
How many pretty ladies can you count in this photo? Mrs Aisha is pictured above with her daughters and step daughters.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/first-lady-mrs-buhari-stuns-with-her.html
mehn c beauty
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by Mogidi: 3:32pm On May 29, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

As far as nairaland is concerned, you are the most daft fellow we Nairalanders have come across.
You reek of stupidity, foolishness, rascality, animality, madness waiting to be cured, poverty, lack of intelligence and more stupidity.
You will always be remembered as the most Clueless Nairalander ever.

Thank you and have a good day.

You sabi me before?
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by jelal007(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
tongue
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people
tongue
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Boko haram people
E dey pain u gaga...!!!
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by MKO4ever(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
So Zahra is not the only pretty daughter of Buhari!!
Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by chybykee(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Same Here undecided

1 Like

Re: First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo by LFJ: 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
lawanson44:
Mumuhamadu Buhari, Allah will judge you! Your foot soldiers are using innocent young girls the age of your daughters as suicide bombers and here are your own daughters safe in the confines of Aso villa abi? The blood of the innocent will surely swallow you and your family up.

Any janjâweed idiót that quotes me negatively will die tonight! Just concentrate on your vaseline-masturbãtion while you look at Buhari's daughters

How do you identify a child born by irresponsible parents? This is a good example of one of them. When the talk in public, their mouth stinks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.