Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH (69556 Views)

$200m Halliburton Cash ‘blown On Presidential Helicopter’ / Emir Sanusi Orders Sharia Commission To Return Ese To Bayelsa / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
kenedy175:
GEJ and PEJ be singing *I'm coming home, coming Home! tell the world I'm coming home... * I'm going to miss them

Lol

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by abbaapple: 3:20pm On May 29, 2015
Such is life! Dis world is full of shit.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by gsalami: 3:20pm On May 29, 2015
Uncle Jona, welldone my former President. How I wish there could be many outstanding legacies Nigerians would remember you for other than mere defeat concession. Any way you've done your best given the prevailing circumstances. Bye...
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by slinkman(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
MsZeezah:

And yet I thought you can comprehend! #BuhBye
ok
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
Badgers14:
So no airport in Bayelsa and he was both a deputy governor, governor , Vice president and a President undecided
I doubt if it will be economically viable to set up an airport in Bayelsa. They (Bayelsans) are better of using the PH airport.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
A man of peace

Peaceful but very weak, corrupt, clueless, daft, deceptive, desperate for power
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by olayinkaj2(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2015
I re o!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Temmytea70(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
We love you jonathan but Otuoke loves you more

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by KingTom(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
slinkman:
he can buy 10 of those helicopters if he wishes.. hope you know.. grin
And then serve 10X10 years in kirikiri hope you know? grin grin
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by slinkman(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
adeaks:

Even of he can buy 100 of them, it will never be a presidential helicopter. Many billionaires can comfortably buy a plane exactly like that of the US president but none of them can ever be the AIRFORCE1. That's the difference grin
in history he will forever be rememberd as a Nigerian president.. He rode the presidential helicopter for years, every respect that comes with that helicopter and the presidential word he has attained all, and it will forever remain like that. so my friend even if he buys 100 of those helicopters, he was once an owner of the Mighty presidential helicopter, just like Buhari will one day be once an owner of the presidential helicopter grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by brightaragua: 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:
President Jonathan reminds me of this 'Charles Fox speech about William Wilberforce who stopped slave trade.

" When people speak of great men, they think of men like Napoleon - men of violence. Rarely do they think of peaceful men. But contrast the reception they will receive when they return home from their battles. Napoleon will arrive in pomp and in power, a man who's achieved the very summit of earthly ambition. And yet his dreams will be haunted by the oppressions of war. William Wilberforce, however, will return to his family, lay his head on his pillow and remember: the slave trade is no more."

With just a phone call, this man averted a disaster the world was certain would come.
Rest well after a job well done, Mr Goodluck Jonathan.

u are right my brother u know the truth is bitter tell them he will be remember for good, he is my Hero
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by slinkman(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
KingTom:
And then serve 10X10 years in kirikiri hope you know? grin grin
go and read the Presidential speech, he said all sins in the past will be left, he ain't probing nothing.. and GEJ ain't going no where.. hope you know wink

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Spells(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2015
fixa:
who cares?
dude i damn care
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by KingTom(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
slinkman:
go and read the Presidential speech, he said all sins in the past will be left, he ain't probing nothing.. and GEJ ain't going no where.. hope you know wink
I know, but let him just buy the 10 helicopters first, then he'll be going somewhere,.... hope you know? wink
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by brightaragua: 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
abbaapple:
Such is life! Dis world is full of shit.

u are a fool, check in history of ur entire Community if somebody have ever become a governor not to talk of President
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
We are finally rid of you.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by vicfajeze: 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
ekabo sir.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by slinkman(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
KingTom:
I know, but let him just buy the 10 helicopters first, then he'll be going somewhere,.... hope you know? wink
lol, the only place he will be going to will be the BILLIONAIRES LIST .. why would a man who even already has private Jets, need 10 helicopter for?? hope you know he has private jets wink
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by emmykk(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2015
My dear you are not God.things happen.
adeaks:
Bye bye to Uncle jonah. That will be the last time he will ever board that presidential helicopter. smiley
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Pain(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
What happened to the NEW TRAINS HE BOUGHT?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by KingTom(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
slinkman:
lol, the only place he will be going to will be the BILLIONAIRES LIST .. why would a man who even already has private Jets, need 10 helicopter for?? hope you know he has private jets wink
I love your confidence, but I doubt the old Military man will keep to his no probing words, he may renegade on their arrangement at anytime, hope you know? wink

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Stevsmog: 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
Notin on earth that last forever....dats d nature of life. But mind u dat he can stil contest if he is willing...farewell ex-presido

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
slinkman:
in history he will forever be rememberd as a Nigerian president.. He rode the presidential helicopter for years, every respect that comes with that helicopter and the presidential word he has attained all, and it will forever remain like that. so my friend even if he buys 100 of those helicopters, he was once an owner of the Mighty presidential helicopter, just like Buhari will one day be once an owner of the presidential helicopter grin

Very true. Everything that has a beginning must also have an end. Buhari would also take his own last flight on that helicopter someday in years to come. I just hope his own exit would be in much better situations than Gej's own.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by realceeg(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome home ...peace maker....
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Judelord57: 3:37pm On May 29, 2015
he would be lonely
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 29, 2015
emmykk:
My dear you are not God.things happen.

It's not about being God. It is a presidential helicopter. It serves the incumbent president primarily so what will Jonathan be doing aboard it now that he is no longer president. Since Obasanjo left the seat of power when av you heard of him boarding the presidential helicopter?
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 29, 2015
otokx:
Why did he not use the world class East West road he built?
because thieves like you are there.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by slinkman(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
KingTom:
I love your confidence, but I doubt the old Military man will keep to his no probing words, he may renegade on their arrangement at anytime, hope you know? wink
lol. yours too.. the old military man knows better. we are now in a democracy world, a probe on Jonathan wont just leave him mute, he will open up, he will dig deep, he will open all leaders files of corruption, he will expose alot, likes of OBJ, tinubu, fashola, even Buhari himself will be doomed. And it will not just be an election propaganda that nigerians can choose to ignore or call lies.. the us, the uk all will be interested and present at the trial and case. and it wont surely go down well.. he can also still contest again if he wants, hope you know..? wink
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by tonte(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
Just shut up and learn if you don't know anything about government traditions

seunmsg:
Why is he still using the presidential helicopter? He his now a former president and should be treated as such. The presidential helicopter should be strictly for the presidents official use. No more excesses in this regime please.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by MadCow1: 3:49pm On May 29, 2015
The saddest fact is that Bayelsa State Airport that was started by the late President Yaradua Shehu is currently an abandoned project after 6 years.

What a Legacy..

Bayelsa, behold your Son.
Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by fxstory(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2015
finally

1 Like

Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by deebsman1(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2015
justi4jesu:
Welcome our HERO smiley
after the last helicopter trip, now if he want to go back to PHC, that means he will have to travel by road he refused to construct for 6 yrs he was there and endure the normal regular stress millions of Nigerian have been enduring on that east-west roads for yrs. Your Hero indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay / President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.