Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions (1583 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by gemiclem(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
new Governor of akwa ibom state Deacon Udom Gabriel Emmanuel has renamed the ibom international stadium to Godswi akpabio international, he said he was asked to do so by the state assembly
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
Sycophancy at its highest. When did the House of Assembly sit and transmit their resolution to him. Perhaps in his dreams. That's how he'll govern till he's removed by the courts.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by wordcat(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2015
grin cheesy

kITATITA:
Sycophancy at its highest. When did the House of Assembly sit and transmit their resolution to him. Perhaps in his dreams. That's how he'll govern till he's removed by the courts.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by notobs: 3:49pm On May 29, 2015
rumour mill, where is your source? stop this lies.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Gboliwe: 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
notobs:
rumour mill, where is your source? stop this lies.

Olodo! You are not even on ground to know what's happening in your state and you had the guts to type rubbish the other day.

Continue looking for source
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Gboliwe: 3:57pm On May 29, 2015
gemiclem:
new Governor of akwa ibom state Deacon Udom Gabriel Emmanuel has renamed the ibom international stadium to Godswi akpabio international, he said he was asked to do so by the state assembly

Actually, he said the disolved house reminded him just yesterday that it was a resolution they passed and unanimously agreed on. And that he agrees its a good thing to do.

And yes, it is from henceforth known as Godswill Akpabio International Stadium
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Gboliwe: 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
I like his confidence I like his passion, I like his person.

I am Udom Emmanuel, governor of Akwaibom state, signing in for duty! #Classic
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by notobs: 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
Gboliwe:

Olodo! You are not even on ground to know what's happening in your state and you had the guts to type rubbish the other day.

Continue looking for source

Unam ikot, So even if he names the stadium After Akpabio What's wrong with that? does Akpabio not deserve to be immortalized in Akwa Ibom? Stop taking panadol for others headache go and bicker about what you're gov. rauf is doing in Osun.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by NDPVF(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
kITATITA:
[/s]GO AND DI...E.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by NDPVF(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
notobs:

Unam ikot, So even if he names the stadium After Akpabio What's wrong with that? does Akpabio not deserve to be immortalized in Akwa Ibom? Stop taking panadol for others headache go and bicker about what you're gov. rauf is doing in Osun.
ufan mbok kuboro.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by kinglord(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
kITATITA:
Hate will make some people swear for person that is supposed to help them
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Gboliwe: 5:19pm On May 29, 2015
notobs:

SMH undecided

You need a brain upgrade! angry
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 29, 2015
kinglord:

Hate will make some people swear for person that is supposed to help them
Would you eat your vomit because you think Akpabio will help you. For your information, I'm not in any position where I'd require help from Governor Akpabio or anybody. I'm someone of limited needs and I'm content with where I am. How many national edifices are named after Shagari or Victor Atta or Clement Isong or Donald Duke. Say the truth at all times. I'm not even from Cross River or Akwa Ibom. I'm just an unbiased observer.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by NDPVF(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
kITATITA:

Would you eat your vomit because you think Akpabio will help you. For your information, I'm not in any position where I'd require help from Governor Akpabio or anybody. I'm someone of limited needs and I'm content with where I am. How many national edifices are named after Shagari or Victor Atta or Clement Isong or Donald Duke. Say the truth at all times. I'm not even from Cross River or Akwa Ibom. I'm just an unbiased observer.
[/s]Almajiri,omo jatijati,GO AND DI...E.
We are not complaining.Go to your poor wretched and backward state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
kITATITA:

You are not from Akwa Ibom and you want the Courts to remove d Gov dey voted to put who?the Apc candidate?Clown!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2015
kITATITA:

The people are not complaining,they are behind their Governor!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Acidosis(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2015
kITATITA:

Loooooll grin

Do you want to kill yourself over another man's property? Biko that's Akwa Ibom's property not Kwakwasor Stadium
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by NDPVF(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2015
Dont mind the hediot.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not from Akwa Ibom and you want the Courts to remove d Gov dey voted to put who?the Apc candidate?Clown!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Gboliwe: 5:59pm On May 29, 2015
kITATITA:

You sound both lame and dumb and coupled with your brazen arrogance, it's a terrible terrible mix!

How many national edifices did those you mentioned build?

You are not from the state, you do not live in the state, you are too self sufficient to even gain anything from the state yet you won't pocket your "hate" and overlook the thread! Na wa for some people sha
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 29, 2015
Gboliwe:

You sound both lame and dumb and coupled with your brazen arrogance, it's a terrible terrible mix!

How many national edifices did those you mentioned build?

You are not from the state, you do not live in the state, you are too self sufficient to even gain anything from the state yet you won't pocket your "hate" and overlook the thread! Na wa for some people sha

I don't hate Akpabio and it's not about me. I respect him. He's one of the governors who did well with what he got from Federation Account. But the reward is too sudden; too self serving and doesn't follow due process. It is like gratuity awarded by him to himself. Someone conceptualized Tinapa and Obudu Ranch and the EPZ. I guess emotions are not allowing you to reason properly.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Nest Of Champions by Ngbanu1: 11:55pm On May 29, 2015
who is kitatita to comment on akwa ibom issues? what stake do you think you have in our land? how dare u attempt such abuse on my gentleman governor. mind ur comments and views about our decent people lest u incure our wrath because eket sen dist. is ready to defend their mandate by any cost, and dirty morons and settlers like u can never test our might. warning: focus ur biased observations on ur yoruba states, u hav enough to worry about there. akwa ibom or cross river is not ur land, we can through u out at the slightest provocation. omo be ware.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Creativity At Its Best As Man Re-designs Keke Napep Into Hummer / New York Times Reports On Radio Biafra / Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.