Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch (60654 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by ObiOmaMu: 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
The newlyweds turned up for the presidential inauguration.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/adams-oshiomhole-wife-iara-sit-for.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Mogidi: 3:51pm On May 29, 2015
Disgraceful old man, marrying a girl younger than his own.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by ginawest(f): 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
Dis his wife z very pretty... I wonda wot she was thinking wen she ....... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
this is the extreme of all marriage combinations i've ever seen just like the beauty and the ............ ..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Jerrosky1986(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
Wetin concern me abeg mk i see road

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by femzysticks(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2015
kayciano:
Beauty and the BEAST..

Same to your papa and your mama

Haters allowed

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmm just wedded couples Osho baba u be man

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
Adam dey yawn after working all night, while the wife dey like 'o boy you still get work to do this night ooh' grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Bonapart(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
This woman no dey commot wedding gown for body?

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by alaoeri: 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
This girl will soon exhaust the little energy left inside Oshiomhole, dude is already yawning. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Sijo01(f): 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
Why's Oshiomole yawing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Svenn(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
The girl doesn't look happy.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by amichaelz101(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
Farewell president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. To evreythin there is time Thank you for availing yourself. Thank you for showing us the step. Thank you for changing the course. Thank you for carrying the cross. You bear the pain. You accepted the blame. You were faulted in all. You were mocked. You were insulted. You were hated You were dishonored. You were disregarded. You were riddiculled. You were reduced to nothing. Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man? Nigerians were horrified running,waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election. Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp. The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeapers. Then you made that call,one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers. Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man? I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world. You changed the story of the nation. You sacrificed all,all,your dignity, your immunity,your honor,your respect,your title,your power,just to save this nation from drowning,and you saved her. TODAY,as you bow out,we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria,I can see your footprint on African political soil,Wherever Nelson Mandela is mention,GEJ will be mentioned,I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know,about you,In this last minute I say to you sir 'farewell' farewell, farewell. I salute you

137 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
Dija and Duncan Mighty !!!

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
Beauty and the BEAST..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by WASMOG(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
Osho angel
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by coolhamid(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
I am from the same part in Edo state with Adams but I can't wait and majority of us here in Edo state cannot wait to kick APC out of this state!!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by kelvyn7: 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
*singing*

#she come for the money ooo

#she come for the money ooo

grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by francababy(f): 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
Is this girl really happy?

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by akonibobo: 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
Money Rules the world...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by mrcasanova1(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
Osho, Hold her well o. Young boys dey vex for you. Dem get your bad belle, and are not smiling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Ymodulus: 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
Beautiful Girl he has got. I must make money. I dont know how. but i must make money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by siralos135: 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
Seen
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by olaric(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Disgraceful old man.

HOW IS HE A DISGRACEFUL OLD MAN? IS IT BECAUSE HE REMARRIED AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE OR THAT HE MARRIED A WOMAN MUCH YOUNGER THAN HIS AGE?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
Ehen angry make wetin cum hapun @oshobaba we don watch beauty n the beast b4 no nid seeing uu n ur wife grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.