Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch (60686 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Mogidi: 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
code9:

Mogidi Stop hurting yourself by being angry at everything that doesn't suit your chauvinistic ego. I feel sorry for you when i see you curse, swear and hate on social media. It only prevents people from having constructive arguments with you, rather you attract like minds who respond with similar tone void of decorum. Pls feel free to insult me or bark out loud but I have told you the simple truth and that is it.

Hope to see a reformed mogidi soon

cheers.
code9

Bros its not hate, just behaving same way APC supporters behaved in the past. Call it pay back time.. grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Charles4075(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am from the same part in Edo state with Adams but I can't wait and majority of us here in Edo state cannot wait to kick APC out of this state!!!!
why the hatred? So, you prefer the era of lucky igbinedion. Smh
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by treasure2: 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
Cute couple....Osho baba, take care of her well oooo, guys are lurking around ooooo
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by stayblack: 4:46pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Disgraceful old man, marrying a girl younger than his own.
UR BITTERNESS GO KILL U ONEDAY ...RAM
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by stayblack: 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
ginawest:
Dis his wife z very pretty... I wonda wot she was thinking wen she ....... undecided
ABOUT UR UGLY ASS...MONKEY...
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by amanze15(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2015
In arthur eze's voice " and this one" grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Femistico(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
pls wetin dem put for dat plate..hope dat one no be food sha...bcuz it resembles grass..
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by LEXYCOM: 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
Y am I the only one thinking that the wife is not dat beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by benedictac(f): 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

who should he had married? ur mum?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by darlenese(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2015
She looks sorrowful ,
She will soon realise that money is not everything .
Poor girl cry
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by gragraboy: 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=lurther post=34217007]i just checked if i hear...see sharp guy
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by prophetfire: 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
stop hating!stop being lazy.go n make ur own money.there re still pretty young fair girls everywhere. JEALOUSY
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by lurther: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
Sorry Bro! you are appearing in my mentions when i never solicited for that....... Thank you.[quote author=gragraboy post=34218198][/quote]@Ginawest do you know this gragraboy?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Young4jose: 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
kayciano:
Beauty and the BEAST..
. Go get Brain...........!!!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by sunsplash99(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Young4jose: 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am from the same part in Edo state with Adams but I can't wait and majority of us here in Edo state cannot wait to kick APC out of this state!!!!
Bleep U.....! U're a big joker......!! Frm Edo-state. PDP can't never rule Edo State again......!!! Osho is man of d people.....!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by omooba969(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
ginawest:
Dis his wife z very pretty... I wonda wot she was thinking wen she ....... undecided

Wetin concern u, if u lot r reliable he wouldn't av to go dat far to get a rare gem. undecided
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by bukatyne(f): 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Disgraceful ke?

Did he force her?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by sweatlana: 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
The girl doesn't look happy.

If na u wey marry this kind ugly beast u go happy?
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Svenn(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2015
sweatlana:

Nobody forced her to marry him now.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by omooba969(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2015
sunsplash99:
That's osho baba and his virgin wife.

The only governor that married a virgin.

@bolded,
Dat status go don comot since na grin as Osho Baba go don 'enter d place'( in TuFace's voice).
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
hater

that's why poverty killing your family

foool
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by ngoziama: 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
amichaelz101:
Farewell president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. To evreythin there is time Thank you for availing yourself. Thank you for showing us the step. Thank you for changing the course. Thank you for carrying the cross. You bear the pain. You accepted the blame. You were faulted in all. You were mocked. You were insulted. You were hated You were dishonored. You were disregarded. You were riddiculled. You were reduced to nothing. Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man? Nigerians were horrified running,waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election. Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp. The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeapers. Then you made that call,one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers. Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man? I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world. You changed the story of the nation. You sacrificed all,all,your dignity, your immunity,your honor,your respect,your title,your power,just to save this nation from drowning,and you saved her. TODAY,as you bow out,we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria,I can see your footprint on African political soil,Wherever Nelson Mandela is mention,GEJ will be mentioned,I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know,about you,In this last minute I say to you sir 'farewell' farewell, farewell. I salute you

Thank youuuuuu so much. My generations must hear about Jonathan. God bless you for this write up.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by mydex93(f): 5:29pm On May 29, 2015
And who were dos hyping ds gehs beauty?.... she no fine kwa...she's just attractive cause she's light skinned
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Ujupsy: 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=alaoeri post=34216465]This girl will soon exhaust the little energy left inside Oshiomhole, dude is already yawning. grin[/quote not u
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Krisddon: 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
ginawest:
She didn't think, she saw reality= MONEY
All hail the power of money!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Neplusultra(f): 5:32pm On May 29, 2015
Svenn:
The girl doesn't look happy.
Tot twas only me dat noticed smiley
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2015
ginawest:
Thinking of money
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by hizaya61(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
Why she ugly for here abi the make up artist no fit ni
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by omooba969(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
sweatlana:

Chai... D heart of man ! Dnt knw if u r a guy/chick but if u be chick & Osho Baba propose to u, wud u not be happy & do thanksgiving wit ur entire village?

HYPOCRITE !!!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Ujupsy: 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
Bonapart:
This woman no dey commot wedding gown for body?
village boy this is not a wedding gown
Re: Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch by Neplusultra(f): 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
darlenese:
She looks sorrowful ,
She will soon realise that money is not everything .
Poor girl cry
Quite sorrowful I must say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC / Rashida Bello's 2 Brothers Wed: Luqman & Abdulrazaq Wedding Photos / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.