Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) (59929 Views)

Dolphins Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa State (Photos) / "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari And Mrs Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by sexymoma(f): 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:
Dame Patience radiant as ever.
Why are you lying angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Echatbook: 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
Etumgbe:
C
for chronic
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by chi4ik4(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ OUR HERO, U SAVED NIGERIA FROM SHAME & DISGRACE. WE LOVE U & WILL MISS U SERIOUSLY

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by kelvyn7: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
Where the all smiles
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Googlehead: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
She wan shine pass Star Lager Beer ? abeg make she go sleep. Meanwhile you all should go check out this mobile phone store: http://pointekonline.com/ They buy mobile devices directly from the manufacturers and sell to end users and whole sellers at a highly discounted price. All device bought from Pointek has a 12 Months warranty and they do FREE HOME DELIVERY, in less than 24hours. Thank me later
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.
you and ur likes are clown

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by WASMOG(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
Fairwell
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by mummyson26(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
I saw 2 jonathan in d second pix
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Spells(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
Patience keep smiling and lets haters turn into patients in da hospital

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by BrightEye(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
K
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by OzMingle(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
topblazetk:
Welcome Back!!! #Prodigal_Son
Please learn to respect your President and elders....progial nairalander!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by jamoscofield(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
topblazetk:

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by OzMingle(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
WASMOG:
Fairwell
Farewell
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by jumper524(m): 4:12pm On May 29, 2015
Ma hear say dem dey welcome her with 1 mind na money dem dey find
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by opiscoal(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2015
One thing is CERTAIN, if you don't know how to serve or RULE the People, You will sure Know your way back to the VILLAGE, welcome home,.. Lovely shoes
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Spells(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.
i pity people who's hrt are filled wit so much hate,especially when da person in Question is a lady..young lady u need rehabilitation Gbam.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by MrCork: 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:
Dame Patience radiant as ever.

..RADIANT WHERE??...that IBO woman that destroyed Nigeria globaly with her Pigieon English: I GO WAKA Ooooooo..

....WHere the hell is she Wakaring to? (no oofeinse)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Cwaya(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
kayslimshady:
My Hero. Man of the year. Mr Humility. The future shall tell!

The Future Shall Tell !!

#Gbam
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by MrCork: 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
...cant imagine meetin a chick hear in London and she says: Pliss Darlin.. can I Waka wit you??......Truss me...I WILL CALL IMMIGRATION!! (no ofeinsse) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by MrCork: 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
sexymoma:
Why are you lying angry

...sweery I don't mean to sound rudes but how can u call yor sef sexxxxy when u r fat?....juss askin! (no ofeinse) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by HoneySwag(f): 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
Weda Nigerians ar hapi dat u're no mor d president it doesn't mata d fact dat u wer once a president in Nigeria can neva be changed!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by NaLaugh: 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
OTUOKE........100% Loaded.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:
Some people think when we call GEJ Hero we just dey mince mouth? He is only a failure to those domiciled in the North and some parts of South West for reasons best known to them but definitely not on performance. To us he went and conquered and will forever be remembered as the man that deepened democracy in Nigeria.

Meanwhile somebody should ask the man from Ota... The shameless old man that slept with his son's wife these questions.

*****Where are the snipers Jonathan trained?....

*****How many people has he killed from his 1000 man death-list?....

*****Where is the interim Government you said Jonathan wanted to handover to?....

*****Has Jonathan handed over to the military as you claimed?...

Quenching another man's candle will not make your own shine any brighter!
don't mind that shameless baboon, even his face at the inauguration would tell you that he's a liar.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by atlwireles: 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:
Some people think when we call GEJ Hero we just dey mince mouth? He is only a failure to those domiciled in the North and some parts of South West for reasons best known to them but definitely not on performance. To us he went and conquered and will forever be remembered as the man that deepened democracy in Nigeria.

Meanwhile somebody should ask the man from Ota... The shameless old man that slept with his son's wife these questions.

*****Where are the snipers Jonathan trained?....

*****How many people has he killed from his 1000 man death-list?....

*****Where is the interim Government you said Jonathan wanted to handover to?....

*****Has Jonathan handed over to the military as you claimed?...

Quenching another man's candle will not make your own shine any brighter!

Kai, I need to be sending you lorry load of beer, each time I read your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by jossyj: 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
topblazetk:
your useless generations put together can never come home with 1%of what he came back with.
stupid idiiiooooooot.
I'm out of here.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
[size=18pt]After the dust settles he will notice he met his people in worse poverty, hardship, darkness and hunger.... Gej you need to experience the pains you caused first hand kiss[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by oloriooko(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
Cannot see her smiling but wonder why she shunned the presidential inauguration today
She must know that Nigeria is bigger than any individual and she ought support the new government as an individual Nigerian
Wish them well in future endeavours
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by kmagnifico(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
I just activated my account, am so happy 2 b here

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
why are they smiling?
Lol area boys now serving as security protocols.

Bayelsans.
why are they making her happy?
Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region B. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?
Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
brain dead slowpoke that sees anybody from the South that's not yoruba as Igbo.

Mumu born throway

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

..RADIANT WHERE??...that IBO woman that destroyed Nigeria globaly with her Pigieon English: I GO WAKA Ooooooo..

....WHere the hell is she Wakaring to? (no oofeinse)
angry

you couldn't have been less ignorant..... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by samlyn: 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
The man of peace you're welcome back to otuoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos) / Man Finds Snake In Lagos Hotel (photos). / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.