Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) (59928 Views)

Dolphins Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa State (Photos) / "Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari And Mrs Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Rotimi47: 5:14pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:
Some people think when we call GEJ Hero we just dey mince mouth? He is only a failure to those domiciled in the North and some parts of South West for reasons best known to them but definitely not on performance. To us he went and conquered and will forever be remembered as the man that deepened democracy in Nigeria.

Meanwhile somebody should ask the man from Ota... The shameless old man that slept with his son's wife these questions.

*****Where are the snipers Jonathan trained?....

*****How many people has he killed from his 1000 man death-list?....

*****Where is the interim Government you said Jonathan wanted to handover to?....

*****Has Jonathan handed over to the military as you claimed?...

Quenching another man's candle will not make your own shine any brighter!
His secret was revealed before they could do anything and if they went ahead with such, it would have back fired as reprisals would have lead to another civil war which he and all his supporters and ethnic bigots can win.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 29, 2015
kritikali:

Things won't go alright for you!

Sorry I have all I need already. Do you?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Godson32(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2015
topblazetk:
Welcome Back!!! #Prodigal_Son
Why re u so wicked? Only prayers can set u free.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Good one, but please first settle niyi so he can go back to his wife.

Abeg reward the trekkers.
grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by oluvick(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.

No one will come out to welcome Jonathan or wife with their clear eyes when he did nothing for even his people, Gbam.

I can imagine you frustration and disappointment.

Na so e de pain?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by eph12(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
why are they smiling?
Lol area boys now serving as security protocols.

Bayelsans.
why are they making her happy?
Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region B. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?
Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
This no fit u o. The north is the most undeveloped part of Nigeria but Nigeria has had much more northern rulers than any other part of Nigeria. Just stop all this.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Akinz0126(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.

No one will come out to welcome Jonathan or wife with their clear eyes when he did nothing for even his people, Gbam.

Don't you fink they needed to collect their own share of the national moi moi? wink
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
oluvick:

I can imagine you frustration and disappointment.

Na so e de pain?
frustration and disappointment when he has been kickedd out of Aso rock? Common, say something else.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by mykemiley(f): 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
adsamsom:
FORMER president Jonathan......... Most Clueless president Nigeria has ever had........

Thank God for PMB
GEJ I know, so tell us na who be ur papa? Mumu pikin, grow up....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by scantee(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
God Bless you GEJ we are very grateful for everything you have done for us. we love you sir.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by perryy(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
Chai, victims of card reader. JEGA, JEGA! Na u do this?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin

Very necessary.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by ocelot2006(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.

He is already out. Why don't you leave the man alone and go focus on your new president?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Krisddon: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
topblazetk:
Money isn't everything but I rather be rich and prodigal than remain wretched... Poverty has demented you!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
Haters are welcome.

God bless GEJ for preventing bloodshed and anarchhy by accepting

Something the president nigeria is celebrating will never do as we have seen in his past three defeats

I love GEJ and may God bless him

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Judelord57: 5:59pm On May 29, 2015
what's next?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Sponsored crowd.

Sponsored comment!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by hardbody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:
Some people think when we call GEJ Hero we just dey mince mouth? He is only a failure to those domiciled in the North and some parts of South West for reasons best known to them but definitely not on performance. To us he went and conquered and will forever be remembered as the man that deepened democracy in Nigeria.

Meanwhile somebody should ask the man from Ota... The shameless old man that slept with his son's wife these questions.

*****Where is the interim Government you said Jonathan wanted to handover to?....

God bless you real good bro.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:

Which tribe are u talking about Mr? Are unsure u are OK or you are brain dead. I am a core southern pikin and I repeat Gej did nothing.
If you and ur ignorant crew think otherwise it's accepted because you are as Clueless as ur dumbass Hero.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:

God bless u for this write up. anybody that takes Obasanjo serious must be as fooolish as Obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
why are they smiling?
Lol area boys now serving as security protocols.

Bayelsans.
why are they making her happy?
Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region B. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?
Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

Please stop making up words for buhari, he didn't say anything like that, the people that started the amnesty programm fixed the date for its expiration and subsequent evaluation and buhari merely stated the date it was deemed to end. It's left for him to discontinue it iif after evaluation and it's not beneficial. And he hasn't come out to say that yet.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Which tribe are u talking about Mr? Are unsure u are OK or you are brain dead. I am a core southern pikin and I repeat Gej did nothing.
If you and ur ignorant crew think otherwise it's accepted because you are as Clueless as ur dumbass Hero.

You like be a core fool or a core idiot ediot. You can suck your opinion up your ass.

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by davades(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:

What if Baba has not said all those...?you never can tell they knows better...
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Cityguy: 6:23pm On May 29, 2015
Firefire:
WELCOME BACK MADAM,

We thank God for your life. tongue
I rejoice with them. Those who entered that villa since 1999 come out with one of the pair missing bt here they are, intact. God be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Firefire(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
Cityguy:

I rejoice with them. Those who entered that villa since 1999 come out with one of the pair missing bt here they are, intact. God be blessed.

Halleluiah!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by Abba999(f): 6:29pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:

How I wish Nigeria has half the likes of u. cry
Not majority of these lost sheep. cry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by abnsugbe: 6:30pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:
Dame Patience radiant as ever.

The Imbesilic Jonatan has gone home empty handed
He was a fool and to me the worst President ever..he was a gud man and never a Politican cos when the Real Politics came,he was Defeated...He never did any tin for the IGBOs...he was Just there to satisfy and build many Alamjeri school for the Hausas who never liked Him cos he is nt a Muslim,cos he is nt a killer like Mohammed...fools
Lets see how the season two will be...Jonatan Has acted season one..........i object everytin about dis Man called BUhari starting from his age....a man with Loss of Memory...for me,Nigeria will Forever be a failed State..not even a Nation cos according to oxford dictionary:A nation is a group of people with common culture,goal,language etc....
No body is corrupt free in Nigeria but what kills or expose our Corrupt Practises is OVER GREEDYNEES
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by olayinkaj2(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:

. Trash talking!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2015
calebo101:

You like be a core fool or a core idiot ediot. You can suck your opinion up your ass.
Just the way I wanted us to suck ur silly, stupid and Clueless opinion to ur stupid, smelly, cracked Ass
Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by bionixs: 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
topblazetk:
you should know that your father is a huge failure! Go ask him where he was and what he was upto when his mates were being presidents,ministers etc. Take it from me,he was just doing what you are doing now,castigating real men who make news,thats the path you are on

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by ThatITguru(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ my Hero for life...
I've learnt practical humility and sportsmanship from you.
May my name work for me as your name did for you. Good Luck my Hero

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) by bionixs: 6:58pm On May 29, 2015
ThatITguru:
GEJ my Hero for life...
I've learnt practical humility and sportsmanship from you.
May my name work for me as your name did for you. Good Luck my Hero
my brother,thats the virtues am asking God to give me o. Gej remains my teacher and model. Idiots are here talking rubbish. He remains better (GCFR) than their entire village and generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos) / Man Finds Snake In Lagos Hotel (photos). / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.