Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) (1666 Views)

The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming / Reno Omokri Riddle On President Buhari & Vp Osinbajo / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by Kelklein(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
cool

Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by IGBOSON2: 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
A confused man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by VhatAmazingDude: 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
A paradoxical genius.
Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by ashson: 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
PMB
Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by BrightEye(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
Someone who's just trying hard to impress people.
Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by PointB: 4:24pm On May 29, 2015
A semi-literate; i.e. neither here nor there! wink

1 Like

Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
I AM FOR EVERYBODY means he is the president of all and will treat everyone equally, while I AM FOR NOBODY is a message to those people that was not elected but want to control him and his administration.

Please this is my own view about the statement so no insult.

8 Likes

Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by onyi4edu(f): 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
I wonder how someone can be for everybody and at the same time be for nobody, it tells me about a dubious and "double edge" person

The poster above me has something to say anyway
Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by Vince77(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
I AM FOR EVERYBODY means he is the president of all and will treat everyone equally, while I AM FOR NOBODY is a message to those people that was not elected but want to control him and his administration.

true talk
Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by Ymodulus: 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
And your view is right. You very right my friend.
Today you become my friend for deciphering President. Buhari's riddle.

Some tanoids will be like, he meant Goodluck is a hero grin grin grin grin

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

1 Like

Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by vivacious01: 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
PMB
Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by papoose999(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2015
Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by san316(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
Answer is: I am impartial. Open to all and not favorite to any.

1 Like

Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2015
Joystick lipsrsealed
Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by Thomaths(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2015
onyi4edu:
I wonder how someone can be for everybody and at the same time be for nobody, it tells me about a dubious and "double edge" person
The poster above me has something to say anyway
PointB:
A semi-literate; i.e. neither here nor there! wink
IGBOSON2:
A confused man? undecided

"Oloogbon loleyee"....... Only the wise can comprehend that quote
Re: See The Trending Riddle on Social Media now (pic) by welbeck317(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2015
You are BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Gosh! See What A Young Woman Is Doing In Public, All Because Of This! See / This Is Terrible Situation In Burkina Faso. Military Takes Over Power. Many Dead / Photos Of Handmade Military Equipments Created By Members Of D Nigerian Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.