Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming (3729 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Did Oby Ezekwesili Truly Insult President Buhari, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Tayo64: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmm! Many Nigerians are really mad and disappointed at President Buhari…I just came across where this photo of President Buhari and wife, Aisha, celebrating their granddaughter, Zee’s 4th birthday and saw how angry Nigerian youths are heaping insults on President Buhari and his family..see some below;

Source: http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/way-many-nigerians-insult-president-buhari-social-media-now-alarming/

1 Like

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by hylyne(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2016

Op point of correction, he cursed himself, by Deceiving afonjas to vote him in as president.

I'm not surprised, cos I saw it coming.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by airminem(f): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stop acting like Americans....
Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by airminem(f): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
hylyne:

Op point of correction, he cursed himself, by Deceiving afonjas to vote him in as president.

I'm not surprised, cos I saw it coming.
yes, Knowing what'was wrong doesn't imply that u are right
Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
I Smh for op and I mtcheeew for BUHARI undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Blue3k(m): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Buhari's face looks like he hit the blunt before the picture. Rip to the cakes. The presidential pack going to give him munchies.

4 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by hylyne(m): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2016
airminem:

yes, Knowing what'was wrong doesn't imply that u are right

Any "wrong" identified, is halfway solved. Does that sound familiar....?

1 Like

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by rose54321: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2016
It just shows frustration.
He is not living up to any expectations, it's sad when people are frustrated to the extent that they compare to PDP.

1 Like

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by sekundosekundo: 2:14am On Dec 01, 2016
SKELETON FOR SALE AT GIVE AWAY PRIZE!.

21 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Splashme: 3:01am On Dec 01, 2016
This is the worst president since independence. Nigerians have never experienced this kind of hardship

15 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Badguytinz(m): 3:42am On Dec 01, 2016
One more year and GEJ would officially be the second most insulted president grin

17 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by SoNature(m): 4:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Buhari is not only senseless, he lacks leadership skills

11 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Atiku2019: 4:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Same way APC Online gangsters insulted GEJ...

25 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by truthspeaks: 4:18am On Dec 01, 2016
He z reaping wat he sowed

10 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by blackpanda: 4:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Its only wailers that insult buhari. As for me buhari remains one of the best Presidents till date!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Chiedu4Trump: 5:00am On Dec 01, 2016
blackpanda:
Its only wailers that insult buhari. As for me buhari remains one of the best Presidents till date!
When even ein wife tire for am.
I beg, nobody bad pass dullard oh.

Maybe Abacha, but Buhari is killing 9ja.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by blackpanda: 5:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

When even ein wife tire for am.
I beg, nobody bad pass dullard oh.

Maybe Abacha, but Buhari is killing 9ja.

From ur name alone, I don't expect u to comment differently. Y'all can wail till kingdom comes!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2016
May God deliver this our generation. Calling for dead upon a person and his entire family, that's too harsh. Bashing aside, calling for dead is too extreme abegy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by onward4life(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:
SKELETON FOR SALE AT GIVE AWAY PRIZE!.

When are you starting your xmas promo! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by mrajims(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2016
SoNature:

Why the insult? I'm very sure if you were given the power you will do nothing. Mshewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by legendarystar: 6:46am On Dec 01, 2016
lols, buhari is goofing soo much even his zombies are hungry

1 Like

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Nbote(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2016
blackpanda:

So in otherwords everyone is now a wailer becos going by d comments from Nigerians over the past few days as regards to the now suspended data price increase, it was obvious d number of people willingly "wailing " significantly went up. Any it's ur opinion and it doesn't have to be the right one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Funlordjnr: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2016
grin
abuayman:
May God deliver this our generation. Calling for dead upon a person and his entire family, that's too harsh. Bashing aside, calling for dead is too extreme abegy

Even though your prayer for our generation is a good one, god has ordered me to teach you a lesson because of this your north Korean version of English that you have attempted to use to murder innocent bystanders!

Oya collect.......

2 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by HonAdefe(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Leave him
Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by PaulIdu: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2016
SoNature:

God bless you for saying it as it is
Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by PaulIdu: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2016
abuayman:

With the way you write I am not suprised that you see Buhari as your hero.

1 Like

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2016
abuayman:
Go to premiumtimes hausa during gej regime and you ll weep so APC should live with it
Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by Chiedu4Trump: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2016
blackpanda:

From ur name alone, I don't expect u to comment differently. Y'all can wail till kingdom comes!

the whole Nigeria is suffering under Buhari!

Nobody can deny it.

Thats why GEJ went to Sokoto, the dullards backyard and he was given a rapturous welcome.

People are commiting sucidie with the dullard in power, let him go back to his cows.

1 Like

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by blackpanda: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Nbote:

So in otherwords everyone is now a wailer becos going by d comments from Nigerians over the past few days as regards to the now suspended data price increase, it was obvious d number of people willingly "wailing " significantly went up. Any it's ur opinion and it doesn't have to be the right one.

Thanks. But u have said nothing
Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by blackpanda: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

the whole Nigeria is suffering under Buhari!

Nobody can deny it.

Thats why GEJ went to Sokoto, the dullards backyard and he was given a rapturous welcome.

People are commiting sucidie with the dullard in power, let him go back to his cows.

Stop telling lies. Nobody is commiting suicide!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by dedons: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2016
mrajims:

Why the insult? I'm very sure if you were given the power you will do nothing. Mshewww
you must be very stvpid to have asked such a question.

Did you complain when your likes were catching fun with the insults on GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: The Way Many Nigerians Insult President Buhari On Social Media Now Is Alarming by luvinhubby(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2016
hylyne:

Any "wrong" identified, is halfway solved. Does that sound familiar....?

They identified GEJ as the problem, removed him and it became worse, so it was a wrong diagnosis, the wrong has not been identified.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: How Dino Melaye Got Admitted To ABU. / Spiritual Rites For Biafra Conducted By IPOB At Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence. Photos / Tonye Cole FAKE NYSC Letter Of Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.