Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! (2324 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
Nairalanders, please direct me to a very good nightclub! I am in Abuja.

Thank you all!
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
How old are you? Wetin you wan unwind?

3 Likes

Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by bunmititi(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2015
go back to your gully erosion red mud village.
we doesnt need bushmen like you in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by RockMaxi: 4:49pm On May 29, 2015
Where exactly are you now? There is one on top of 911mall opposite summerset hotel at maitama.
If you don't like that one, there is another one at Area3 I think the name is Zanzibar or thereabout...

Well I go dey with my wife for house sha...cool

1 Like

Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
Datazone:
How old are you? Wetin you wan unwind?

49 Yrs! Do you have any idea?
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by Rawani: 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
The Bank on Aminu Kano Crescent or Play on Ademola Adetokunbo. All in Wuse 2.

Thank me later wink
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by Utchgirl(f): 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
bunmititi:
go back to your gully erosion red mud village.
we doesnt need bushmen like you in abuja.

Exactly !

Dis Ngeneukwenu is a man and nt a woman.

Mr Ngeneukwenu Y r u denying ur gender?
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by gregg2: 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You need a babe?
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by RockMaxi: 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
Rawani:
The Bank on Aminu Kano Crescent or Play on Ademola Adetokunbo. All in Wuse 2. Thank me later wink

Ice!!! You badt wink

1 Like

Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
RockMaxi:
Where exactly are you now? There is one on top of 911mall opposite summerset hotel at maitama.
If you don't like that one, there is another one at Area3 I think the name is Zanzibar or thereabout...

Well I go dey with my wife for house sha...cool

Thanks Comrade!
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by gregg2: 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You need a babe?
Wuse 11 is the place to go
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
Rawani:
The Bank on Aminu Kano Crescent or Play on Ademola Adetokunbo. All in Wuse 2.

Thank me later wink

Yea somebody mentioned those places to me in my hotel lobby! Thanks dear!

1 Like

Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
gregg2:

You need a babe?
Wuse 11 is the place to go

Meaning? tongue
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by Sweetguy25: 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
I don't know of any lesbian clubs here in Abuja. The only ones I know are in Lagos. grin grin
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by Rawani: 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Yea somebody mentioned those places to me in my hotel lobby! Thanks dear!

Anytime wink
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:58pm On May 29, 2015
I just need to go and thank god for Nigeria Democracy!
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I don't know of any lesbian clubs here in Abuja. The only ones I know are in Lagos. grin grin

I am a Religious Person! I don't do such! Thabks anyway
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by RockMaxi: 5:01pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I just need to go and thank god for Nigeria Democracy!

Which one self you dey? You wan go thank God before clubbing or after?

Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by kendrick9(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

religious but doing clubbing? hmmm
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
Utchgirl:

Exactly !

Dis Ngeneukwenu is a man and nt a woman.

Mr Ngeneukwenu Y r u denying ur gender?

Please, if you don't live in Abuja, Stay away from the thread!
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
RockMaxi:

Which one self you dey? You wan go thank God before clubbing or after?

Before, During and After! Thank You!
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
religious but doing clubbing? hmmm

Any problem with that?
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by Sweetguy25: 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You're a religious person and you want to unwind in an Abuja nite club? You no see church? grin grin

Anyway, go to Cubana at Ademola Adetokunbo by Diamond bank. Its my favorite club in Abj, you can unwind without harassment.
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by Utchgirl(f): 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Please, if you don't live in Abuja, Stay away from the thread!

U hvnt answered my question.

Mr Ngeneukwenu Y r u denying ur gender ?
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:

You're a religious person and you want to unwind in an Abuja nite club? You no see church? grin grin

Anyway, go to Cubana at Ademola Adetokunbo by Diamond bank. Its my favorite club in Abj, you can unwind without harassment.

Thanks! Someone mentioned that before! Thank you all!

Please Moderators Close the Thread, I have got the Information I need!
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by Sweetguy25: 5:11pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Thanks! Someone mentioned before! Thank you all!

Please Moderators Close the Thread, I have got the Information I need!

You're welcome.

Please don't get pregnant
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by kendrick9(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Any problem with that?
you shouldn't have said u were religious tbh....
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Nairalanders, please direct me to a very good nightclub! I am in Abuja.

Thank you all!
hahhahahaha i dont do night life i believe we have
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:15pm On May 29, 2015
Thank You All!

Moderators Please Close The Thread! For those that sent in PMs, Sorry I couldn't open them!

Once again thank you all!
Re: Any Good Nightclub In Abuja? I Need To Unwind! by yrex01(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2022
beat79 lounge

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara, Inspect Roads In Benin City / Meet Aliko Dangote’s Beautiful Daughter.she Graduated Recently / See How Close Those Youths Came To President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.