Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Will Teach You How To Sell Green Tea & Make Money. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Will Teach You How To Sell Green Tea & Make Money. (1616 Views)

Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / Doctors, Please Can You Tell Me Why I'm Reacting To Green Tea? / 10 Health Benefits Of Green Tea You Didn’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You How To Sell Green Tea & Make Money. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
Ever wondered how to venture into a mini-health business and yet make money from it? i mean good income. here's an #Op for you to do so by ordering green tea and selling it to dedicated clients on monthly bases, while you make good profit from it. feel free to comment if you're interested.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Sell Green Tea & Make Money. by tforever(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
Ever wondered how to venture into a mini-health business and yet make money from it? i mean good income. here's an #Op for you to do so by ordering green tea and selling it to dedicated clients on monthly bases, while you make good profit from it. feel free to comment if you're interested.
how many people drink tea in Nigeria self..
Re: I Will Teach You How To Sell Green Tea & Make Money. by Mcslize: 4:35am On Jun 01, 2015
JayTheWebExpert can one get the green Tea in Pharmacy Shop?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Sell Green Tea & Make Money. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2015
Mcslize:
JayTheWebExpert can one get the green Tea in Pharmacy Shop?
You can get other other brands in chemists but this paticular one i am writing about here isn't in any drug store
Re: I Will Teach You How To Sell Green Tea & Make Money. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
tforever:
how many people drink tea in Nigeria self..
well! on a serious note, Nigerians are now turning to look at their healthlife, and green tea isnt just a regular tea u can pick from the store, so that's why it's a hot biz

(1) (Reply)

NRI Products Price List / Ladies, You Can Enlarge That Little Breast! / Shaving For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.