Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Can One Man Help The World Simultaneously? Or Who Is The World Greatest Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Man Help The World Simultaneously? Or Who Is The World Greatest Man? (483 Views)

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Man Help The World Simultaneously? Or Who Is The World Greatest Man? by luckygamus: 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
greatness in not measured by what you have but what you do to help other, so i m trying to find out who is the world greatest person by first finding out how a man can help the whole world simultaneously, so how do you think you can help the world.
Re: How Can One Man Help The World Simultaneously? Or Who Is The World Greatest Man? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
google can help solve the problem bro
Re: How Can One Man Help The World Simultaneously? Or Who Is The World Greatest Man? by luckygamus: 6:40pm On May 29, 2015
elijah2u:
dear this is not Google thing, is like you don't understand the question, best help for the whole world,
Re: How Can One Man Help The World Simultaneously? Or Who Is The World Greatest Man? by luckygamus: 6:42pm On May 29, 2015
elijah2u:
i mean help without harm
Re: How Can One Man Help The World Simultaneously? Or Who Is The World Greatest Man? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 29, 2015
luckygamus:
i mean help without harm
alright
Re: How Can One Man Help The World Simultaneously? Or Who Is The World Greatest Man? by mujahid1339(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2015
say what you wanna say 'Jesus the saviour of the world' mtshewwww
Re: How Can One Man Help The World Simultaneously? Or Who Is The World Greatest Man? by luckygamus: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2015
mujahid1339:
say what you wanna say 'Jesus the saviour of the world' mtshewwww
mujahid1339 post: how is it spamming,how is it out of
context or even derailing .I was saying
those wonderful verses was like an
introduction to the people of israel to the
ultimate sacrifice ie the death of Christ,for
salvation can only be found through blood.
you are not the type of people needed here.

(1) (Reply)

Just To Testify / Do You Know That Your Words Have Power In It? / CCC Celebrates The Feast Of Blessed Virgin Mary 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.