Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man (5146 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by yazach: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
ACADIP NIGERIA:

1●2●3●4●5●6●7●8●9●10●11●12●13●14●15●16●17●18●19●20●21●22●23●24●25●26●27●28●29●30●31●32●33●34●35●36●37●38●39●40●41, 》》》

●●●Counting to 41 ??

Alhamdulilahi, To Allah be the Glory, the number of Reverts that publicly embraced Islam during ACADIP Public Lectures for this month of June was on June 28th 2015, increased to thirty-four (34), whilst, that of those that privately took "Shahadah" has just increased to seven, thus, summing it up to 41 ●●●

In truth, hundreds of Muslims that graced the Ramadan Lecture, held on June 28th 2015 at St. Stephen Primary School, Akobo, Ibadan, with their presence were in state of agog and ecstasy- as thirteen (13) Christians, including a 10-year old girl publicly reverted to Islam. The 3-hour Lecture which was organised by Allahu-Lateef Islamic Movement of Ibadan was themed "THE RIGHT PATH".

Embarrassingly enough to some attendees, it was dramatic, when one of the Questioners, Pastor Olatunji, who refused to disclose the name of his Church, in a bid to defend the concept of God in the Bible, publicly pronounced that, the God of the Bible is now REGRETTING creating human beings (Subhanallah!) What a great insult to the Majesty of God!.

Fatefully, Allah guides whoever He wills. No one can become a Muslim, except by the decree of Allah. May Allah never lead us astray. Aamiyn. Now, kindly join us in congratulating and welcoming this new set of REVERTS to the fold of ISLAM.

1. Kolapo Victoria (Redeemed Christian Church of God) Now Fatimat.

2. Amos Odunayo (Christ Apostolic Church, Oke Igbala, Ejigbo) Now Ruqayah.

3. Akinropo Oluwadamilare (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Ayuba.

4. Paul Endurance (Redeemed Christian Church of God) Now Abdullahi.

5. Racheal Adenike (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Rasheedat.

6. Paul Grace (Redeemed Christian Church of God) Now Khadijat.

7. Adeleke Omolola Blessing (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Aisha.

8. Kolapo David (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Dawood.

9. Okunola Docas Aduragbemi (Celestial Church of Christ) Now Rofihat.

10. Adeleke Jumoke (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Rofiat.

11. Adeleke Adeyemi (Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Ayo) Now Habeeb.

12. Olasupo Esther (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Tawakalt.

13. Olayiwola Folashade (Winners' Chapel) Now Nafisat.

ADDENDUM: By the end of this week, our Train of Evangelism will arrive at Abeokuta, again, for NACOMYO Ramadan Lecture, which will hold as follows:

DATE: Saturday, 4th of July, 2015
SPEAKER: Yusuf Adepoju
THEME: "Al-Qur'an: A Solution to World Problems"
VENUE: Zulikha Abiola College of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Abiola way, Abeokuta.
TIME: 10.00am - 1.00pm
RSVP: 08069653314
Don't Miss it.

IN ADDITION, We are pleased to inform the Muslims, that, our proposed DAWAH BUS is 33% LOADING...

Presently, the number of Muslims that had indicated their willingness to participate in the monthly Donation is now seventy-two (72). In fact, 27 highly-spirited Muslims have already made their donations to our First Bank Account. May Allah amply reward them. Aamiyn.

Our DREAM of solving these transportation logistic problems that always affect our Dawah activities is gradually becoming a REALITY. In shaa Allah, the brand new 18-Seater BUS will be procured.

Once again,
THIS IS OUR PROPOSAL:
If 150 Muslim Faithful, can, each offer ACADIP, a monthly Donation of #5,000 for seven consecutive months (totaling #35,000), the unpleasant transport issue would have been successfully resolved by December 2015.

However, for any interested person, who cannot afford the #5,000 monthly donation, no amount is small in the sight of Allah. Whatever any donation from your humble self, will forever be appreciated.

Our Bank Account Details:
FIRST BANK
ACADIP NIGERIA

We humbly request any interested person to kindly register on www.acadiponlineforum.net/donation.php

OR, contact any of these accredited representatives of ACADIP:

YUSUF ADEPOJU: 08033788439
ABDUR-RAZAK: 07065953935
BADMOS AWWAL: 08062135408

May Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful amply reward your generosity. Aamiyn.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by jimohibrahim(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
I just hope they're not like one of my friend that only switch to Islam during Ramadan period just for the foods and goody goody
..lol
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by MrPristine: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Al TAQUIYA tongue
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Such a sad news... may God help them b4 its too late

2 Likes

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by ModiKen(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
jimohibrahim:
I just hope they're not like one of my friend that only switch to Islam during Ramadan period just for the foods and goody goody
..lol

grin grin That your friend sharp. Man must wack any which way.
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Rilwayne001: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Alhamdullilah for their life.
Nairaland mods should please move this to FP

2 Likes

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by yazach: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
When a christian converted to Islam, you will see other sealed minded Christians start saying various things ranging from abusing Islam to abusing our beloved Prophet, glorious qura'an, etc, now we have many what will they do? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by yazach: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrPristine:
Al TAQUIYA tongue
what is this one saying undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Tundenoni(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
They've mental problem....

BTW, why publicising it?
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by viceldo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
most of dem nah yoruba......even if u convert to hindu for yoruba land u go still sleep inside one roof wit ur parent....xo know big deal.....

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by dhardline(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is this supposed to be news this days? Or just a ploy to psychologically brain twist people into believing that some christians are switching to islam? If there was a list of the amount of muslims who convert to christianity monthly i believe you'll all be shocked. I for one even knew the daughter of an imam who converted to christianity and became not just a casual christain but has been winning more souls for the kingdom of God.She once told me that alot of other muslims want to convert but are always scared that they may be expelled from their famlies or even killed.so you'll should stop all this unneccessary 'conversion' news you always post online.God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Rilwayne001: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tundenoni:
They've mental problem....

Topic - Muslims converts to xtian

Christian comment: " Ah! Glory be to Jesus, holy spirit is working in his life.

Topic - Christian converts to Muslim

Christian comment: "WTF!!! He is crazy. He is having mental problem" .

BTW, why publicising it?

How does it affect you? Oh! I can see you are angry about it, hence, "they have mental problem..." Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by yazach: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Topic - Muslims converts to xtian

Christian comment: " Ah! Glory be to Jesus, holy spirit is working in his life.

Topic - Christian converts to Muslim

Christian comment: "WTF!!! He is crazy. He is having mental problem" .

This is the reason why I posted it here, I could have done that on Islamic page but to trigger their cataract

How does it affect you? Oh! I can see you are angry about it, hence, "they have mental problem..." Smh

2 Likes

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Demmzy15(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is a Fp material o!
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by pupsyd: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
YEYE DEY SMELL

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Rilwayne001: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
This is a Fp material o!
Lalasticlala, are you on holiday?

3 Likes

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by alienvirus: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

lalasticlala might be fasting. What about Seun?
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

even a new nairalander that just registered today knows that its already obvious that this THRASH Can never make the frontpage. Smh for the blind men that converted to muslim and claims they were once christians.
O.p christianity is a religion of those who are saved by faith and believe on Jesus as Lord and are already sanctified and inherit a kingdom in heaven and no matter the circumstances can never change their religion because they know the truth which has set them free. (john 8 vs 32). Henceforth those your 41 men that are now islam were never christians.

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by persius555(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
No man or woman came to this world with religion. We were taught, fed and doctrined with religion here on earth. I am not sure anyone will go to heaven on the basis of religion. Feel free to antagonise or support my view.
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Rilwayne001: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
even a new nairalander that just registered today knows that its already obvious that this THRASH Can never make the frontpage. Smh for the blind men that converted to muslim and claims they were once christians.

Lol. See fake prophet udeme blabbing as usual. SO, you called this thread a trash, while those wishy-washy threads of yours are real.

Well, I'm surprised. Even your brethrens don't take you serious.

Fake prophet. tongue

O.p christianity is a religion of those who are saved by faith and believe on Jesus as Lord and are already sanctified and inherit a kingdom in hea
ven and no matter the circumstances can never change their religion because they know the truth which has set them free. (john 8 vs 32). Henceforth those your 41 men that are now islam were never christians.

@underlined. Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
jimohibrahim:
..lol
what was his Islamic name?
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by jimohibrahim(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
what was his Islamic name?
Moshood

.lol
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Autolord: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by jcross19: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2015
yazach:
When a christian converted to Islam, you will see other sealed minded Christians start saying various things ranging from abusing Islam to abusing our beloved Prophet, glorious qura'an, etc, now we have many what will they do? undecided undecided
I tought you said 41 and all I can see here is 13. Secondly if you see islamic scholar and satan I don't know who knows how to lie than each other. Muslims=liars

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2015
yazach:
ACADIP NIGERIA:

1●2●3●4●5●6●7●8●9●10●11●12●13●14●15●16●17●18●19●20●21●22●23●24●25●26●27●28●29●30●31●32●33●34●35●36●37●38●39●40●41, 》》》

●●●Counting to 41 ??

Alhamdulilahi, To Allah be the Glory, the number of Reverts that publicly embraced Islam during ACADIP Public Lectures for this month of June was on June 28th 2015, increased to thirty-four (34), whilst, that of those that privately took "Shahadah" has just increased to seven, thus, summing it up to 41 ●●●

In truth, hundreds of Muslims that graced the Ramadan Lecture, held on June 28th 2015 at St. Stephen Primary School, Akobo, Ibadan, with their presence were in state of agog and ecstasy- as thirteen (13) Christians, including a 10-year old girl publicly reverted to Islam. The 3-hour Lecture which was organised by Allahu-Lateef Islamic Movement of Ibadan was themed "THE RIGHT PATH".

Embarrassingly enough to some attendees, it was dramatic, when one of the Questioners, Pastor Olatunji, who refused to disclose the name of his Church, in a bid to defend the concept of God in the Bible, publicly pronounced that, the God of the Bible is now REGRETTING creating human beings (Subhanallah!) What a great insult to the Majesty of God!.

Fatefully, Allah guides whoever He wills. No one can become a Muslim, except by the decree of Allah. May Allah never lead us astray. Aamiyn. Now, kindly join us in congratulating and welcoming this new set of REVERTS to the fold of ISLAM.

1. Kolapo Victoria (Redeemed Christian Church of God) Now Fatimat.

2. Amos Odunayo (Christ Apostolic Church, Oke Igbala, Ejigbo) Now Ruqayah.

3. Akinropo Oluwadamilare (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Ayuba.

4. Paul Endurance (Redeemed Christian Church of God) Now Abdullahi.

5. Racheal Adenike (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Rasheedat.

6. Paul Grace (Redeemed Christian Church of God) Now Khadijat.

7. Adeleke Omolola Blessing (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Aisha.

8. Kolapo David (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Dawood.

9. Okunola Docas Aduragbemi (Celestial Church of Christ) Now Rofihat.

10. Adeleke Jumoke (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Rofiat.

11. Adeleke Adeyemi (Christ Apostolic Church, Oke-Ayo) Now Habeeb.

12. Olasupo Esther (Christ Apostolic Church) Now Tawakalt.

13. Olayiwola Folashade (Winners' Chapel) Now Nafisat.

ADDENDUM: By the end of this week, our Train of Evangelism will arrive at Abeokuta, again, for NACOMYO Ramadan Lecture, which will hold as follows:

VENUE: Zulikha Abiola College of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Abiola way, Abeokuta.
Don't Miss it.

IN ADDITION, We are pleased to inform the Muslims, that, our proposed DAWAH BUS is 33% LOADING...

Presently, the number of Muslims that had indicated their willingness to participate in the monthly Donation is now seventy-two (72). In fact, 27 highly-spirited Muslims have already made their donations to our First Bank Account. May Allah amply reward them. Aamiyn.

Our DREAM of solving these transportation logistic problems that always affect our Dawah activities is gradually becoming a REALITY. In shaa Allah, the brand new 18-Seater BUS will be procured.

Once again,
THIS IS OUR PROPOSAL:
If 150 Muslim Faithful, can, each offer ACADIP, a monthly Donation of #5,000 for seven consecutive months (totaling #35,000), the unpleasant transport issue would have been successfully resolved by December 2015.

However, for any interested person, who cannot afford the #5,000 monthly donation, no amount is small in the sight of Allah. Whatever any donation from your humble self, will forever be appreciated.

Our Bank Account Details:
FIRST BANK
ACADIP NIGERIA

We humbly request any interested person to kindly register on www.acadiponlineforum.net/donation.php

OR, contact any of these accredited representatives of ACADIP:

YUSUF ADEPOJU: 08033788439
ABDUR-RAZAK: 07065953935
BADMOS AWWAL: 08062135408

May Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful amply reward your generosity. Aamiyn.

This thread is obviously full of lies as it is not possible to get three christians to convert in ibadan talkless of 41 at a single event. Is it not the same ibadan were the average muslim is leaving islam for christianity This OP is obviously a scam and the real agenda is to entice gullible muslims to part with their money so ACADIP can raise more money to finance it's evil agenda.

Also the bolded above got me laughing grin even a new born baby knows that the biggest problem in the world today is caused by the evil instructions left in the quoran by the agent of satan that authored it. Quoran is the cause of the world's problems today and can never be the solution, rather the solution would be to place a global ban on the evil terrorism manual.
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by yazach: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
jcross19:
I tought you said 41 and all I can see here is 13. Secondly if you see islamic scholar and satan I don't know who knows how to lie than each other. Muslims=liars
Did you understand the post at all? if not please go over it again and again till you comprehend it
If you need any help to explain the post for you, please don't hesitate to ask
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by yazach: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jagoon:

This thread is obviously full of lies as it is not possible to get three christians to convert in ibadan talkless of 41 at a single event. Is it not the same ibadan were the average muslim is leaving islam for christianity This OP is obviously a scam and the real agenda is to entice gullible muslims to part with their money so ACADIP can raise more money to finance it's evil agenda.

Also the bolded above got me laughing grin even a new born baby knows that the biggest problem in the world today is caused by the evil instructions left in the quoran by the agent of satan that authored it. Quoran is the cause of the world's problems today and can never be the solution, rather the solution would be to place a global ban on the evil terrorism manual.

If you doubt it, please join us here:
By the end of this week, our Train of Evangelism will arrive at Abeokuta, again, for NACOMYO Ramadan Lecture, which will hold as follows:

Don't Miss it.
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by yazach: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol. See fake prophet udeme blabbing as usual. SO, you called this thread a trash, while those wishy-washy threads of yours are real.

Well, I'm surprised. Even your brethrens don't take you serious.

Fake prophet. tongue

@underlined. Are you sure?
My brother, that boy is a laughing stuck

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Rilwayne001: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
yazach:
My brother, that boy is a laughing stuck
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by vedaxcool(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2015
This must be a disaster for nl christianists, but it shouldn't be.
Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
yazach:

If you doubt it, please join us here:
By the end of this week, our Train of Evangelism will arrive at Abeokuta, again, for NACOMYO Ramadan Lecture, which will hold as follows:

Don't Miss it.

The topic alone convinces me the lecture will be full of al taqquiya. How can any honest person claim that your terrorism manual which is the cause of the biggest problem in the world today is the solution to the world's problem Honestly you need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Meet 41 New Christians That Converted To Islam In Month of June From One Man by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jagoon:

The topic alone convinces me the lecture will be full of al taqquiya. How can any honest person claim that your terrorism manual which is the cause of the biggest problem in the world today is the solution to the world's problem Honestly you need Jesus.
He surely needs Jesus...

Because I'm wondering how one book can both be a cause and a solution to a problem..

abi is it not the same book shekau would read incantations from before beheading or killing pple? abi una no dey see those videos he dey always release? So how can that same book that "gives shekau instruction to kill the unbelievers still be the solution? huh? how possible? undecided
Imposicant!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Story: Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To A Snake ( Photos) / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God / Why Are Women More Religious Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.