Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones (3885 Views)

The Real Colonel Ahmed Ali PMB Appointed (pics) - Cramjones / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones / Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2015
Forget GMB for now! These are the men of the moment - Any government in power! - AGIP!

From left to right:

Jim Ovia - Founder and CEO Zenith Bank - According to Forbes in 2014 Jim Ovia is worth about $1 billion

Alhaji Aliko Dangote - Founder and CEO of Dangote Group - According to Forbes in 2014 Dangote's net worth was put at $25 billion

Femi Otedola - Founder and CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas - According to Forbes in 2015 Femi Otedola's networth was put at about $1.2billion

The combined networth of these 3 men are a wooping N6 trillion! They combined net worth of their companies in terms of market capitalization is over N 15 trillion! They combined wealth of these men are richer than Nigeria's savings account!

These men fund all parties, they will continue to remain relevant in Nigeria's politics. Ministers line up in their offices for hours just to see them. They are the money bags.

Respect sirs!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2015
The cabals holding Nigeria hostage.

8 Likes

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by UncleSnr(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2015
Who are they?
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by shakazuldadon: 7:35pm On May 29, 2015
We await Pmb line of action..
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by Sweetguy25: 7:36pm On May 29, 2015
They are more than men. You can call them menses. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by W3xy1(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2015
Fact
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by ndcide(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2015
Cramjones, we are still waiting for your appointment as efcc chairman under buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by psucc(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
So they will continue to rule the economy while Buhari rules the politics.
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by sexycat: 7:52pm On May 29, 2015
Above all Sai Buhari!!!!!

God bless president Muhammadu Buhari

God bless my country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by seankafor(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2015
u cant beat the rich.

1 Like

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by chamboy(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
Dey should forget rulling cos Baba No dey like Two masters for one Throne
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by gebest: 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
i luv dat otedola of a guy.
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2015
Firefire:
The cabals holding Nigeria to hostage.
But you don't mind being like them
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But you don't mind being like them

You need to CHANGE your orientation.

1 Like

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by Obaiyski(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
Where's Tinubu?
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by Bugatie(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2015
cramjones:
Forget GMB for now! These are the men of the moment - Any government in power! - AGIP!

From left to right:

Jim Ovia - Founder and CEO Zenith Bank - According to Forbes in 2014 Jim Ovia is worth about $1 billion

Alhaji Aliko Dangote - Founder and CEO of Dangote Group - According to Forbes in 2014 Dangote's net worth was put at $25 billion

Femi Otedola - Founder and CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas - According to Forbes in 2015 Femi Otedola's networth was put at about $1.2billion

The combined networth of these 3 men are a wooping N6 trillion! They combined net worth of their companies in terms of market capitalization is over N 15 trillion! They combined wealth of these men are richer than Nigeria's savings account!

These men fund all parties, they will continue to remain relevant in Nigeria's politics. Ministers line up in their offices for hours just to see them. They are the money bags.

Respect sirs!

-CramJones

Oga Jim is not the CEO of Zenith bank, Peter Amangbo is!
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by ki02020(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2015
So because you were oppotuned to capture them in one picture means they are the real deal undecided......dangote should better prepare for competition enough of the monopoly he has beeen enjoying
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by iamrealdeji(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
Op na rich man worshiper sha,they no be human? I respect Buhari more than these men a thousand times
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by AslanBULUT: 10:01pm On May 29, 2015
cram jones the dog looking for scraps to eat.
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by pilarnig(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2015
i hope to be like them some day. IJN amen cool cool cool grin
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:18pm On May 29, 2015
Cramjones, Buhari has been sworn in, so when are you revealing your new post in his new adminstration like you said earlier?

I'm waiting ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Cramjones, Buhari has been sworn in, so when are you revealing your new post in his new adminstration like you said earlier?

I'm waiting ooooooo.

Keep hope alive dear!

-CramJones
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:
They are more than men. You can call them menses. cheesy
I'm telling you.

You and I are here killing ourselves with tribalism whereas those three "Menses" are best of friends despite their tribal differences.

God punish poverty. undecided

1 Like

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by lanicky(f): 10:37pm On May 29, 2015
Me sef won work hard....I'll become wealthier than them very soon.smiley
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by HzRF(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2015
ki02020:
So because you were oppotuned to capture them in one picture means they are the real deal undecided......dangote should better prepare for competition enough of the monopoly he has beeen enjoying
Nd who gave him the monopoly
A northern or southern??
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by olawumia(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
@op 2015 March Dangote was 14.9b dollars.
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by babslamin: 11:21pm On May 29, 2015
Do you think PMB will forget subsidy, especially Farouk and Otedola's gate..
Very soon we'll know the AGIP have no relevant. Dangote immediately released the plots of land seized by Jigawa state government for his sugarcane farming to the real owners after March 28... Ovia hope some of the Missing $20million is still in zenith bank ...
With PMB I've hope for a fresh start to nation building...
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by pitaodey: 11:31pm On May 29, 2015
lanicky:
Me sef won work hard....I'll become wealthier than them very soon.smiley

if you never get their pocket money ($1m) by now you better stop that your religious dream.
Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by shegsrules(m): 12:10am On May 30, 2015
Respect to Mike Adenuga him no d waka about much but still make things happen(ask ex president GEJ who touch nations cup trophy 2013 first)

1 Like

Re: Forget GMB - These Are The main Men (pics) - Cramjones by Taryehmiseh(m): 12:55am On May 30, 2015
Intereating.

(1) (Reply)

More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr / At Last, Black Gold Find In Large Quantity In The North! / Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.