Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr (3874 Views)

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by dechriscool(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is desperation at it peak.Dr.Davies Ikanya see what your political desperation has reduced you and your party to.

5 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC has proven to be far worse than the PDP.
wetin concern me?
My concern is how to stop the sons of Usman Dan Fodio from invading our lands.

15 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by psucc(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC central govt has shot the party at the foot.

9 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by bebuabieson: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
This same man and party APC will cry foul may God continue to deliver Rivers State from their Chains

10 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by royallord1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
hmmmm
APC.. A PARTY of CRIMINALS

14 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by lilprinze: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC has nothing positive to offer this country. Latter some zombies would say only PDP politicians are corrupt.

10 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by lilprinze: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Association of Past and present Criminals (APC)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by kingdompropty: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
When I tell people that APC cant thrive in the Smarter part of the south some of them argue, you see the way they are being exposed right left and centre.

Satanic party. May they never prevail. Amen.

Anyone that feels the contrary can go and join their fellow illiterate and NEPA bill holder.[color=][/color] cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by ITbomb(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is convincing

8 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by crownwealth: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC why

3 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by Flexherbal(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Busted!

3 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by snapshot: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
crownwealth:
APC why
na devil work

3 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by chukel(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
dechriscool:
This is desperation at it peak.Dr.Davies Ikanya see what your political desperation has reduced you and your party to.
Look at those 2 caps closely. They are not the same. One has a white crest in front. The other looks like a gold colored knack pin.
Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by sublimes: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukel:
Look at those 2 caps closely. They are not the same. One has a white crest in front. The other looks like a gold colored knack pin.
I beg Swerve for one side joor!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by oluwafemi113(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
ITbomb:
This is convincing

oluwafemi113:

Check the colour at the top of the cap... the lady own is red... while I can see !!!!!!!

Different colours at the top of the caps

2 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by chukel(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
sublimes:
I beg Swerve for one side joor!
ur likes are very gullible. Never observant.
Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC is not smart at alllll...... Just imagine that level of carelessness...... angry

APC lack what it takes to win. 1. Knowledge of the terrain, 2. Riggability, 3. Legal and Illegal strong soldiers, 4. Careless Cash flow, 5.Ability to convince, 6. Etc...... Add yours

4 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by kenrish2(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
i just dey wait for the final result if wike win i go personally buy am goldberg that means he is the strongest man in africa for defeating the federal government

3 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by Ejanla07: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
useless party. exposed left right and centre

5 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by meforyou1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
lilprinze:
Association of Past Criminals (APC)
past and present criminals

3 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by Pidggin(f): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Anti-corruption my foot!

1 Like

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by Goddex: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
One word[size=30pt] Shame!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by diasporaman(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
God bless APC

1 Like

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by Ojiofor: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thieves parading as agents of CHANGI!

2 Likes

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by ElCount: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukel:
no be thesame because one nah you own. We know na
Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by adahgold(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC see how shameless they are,they can't even do they bribery well na WA.
Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by AceRoyal: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lolzzz! Up Next Edo State!
Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by Frankiss44(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukel:

Jesus Christ..is it a crime for zombies to have Small sense? na wah oh
Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by chesterlee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC= Association of Political Criminals
Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by oganology33(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukel:

I'm in a Gud mood today cos we are winning. . .I no go curse u. Today is ur lucky day.
GO & HIDE THE TRUTH NO MORE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by paschu: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukel:
ur likes are very gullible. Never observant.

You are just being irrrational. So the OP removed the cap from the man's head, is that your logic? You are defining the color of a tiny stripe from your tiny phone, and that makes you feel smart, right? Attention to details my foot.
Re: More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr by coolscott(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukel:
[size=13pt]We can still see the white colour on the second photo even though the ladies head is tilted further away.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos / Pictures Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium To Be Constructed (photos) / Muhammad Babandede: Ugwuanyi’s Commitment To Security Exceptional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.