Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration (57842 Views)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Shows Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by okooloyun1(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by Damalex4luv(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
Oya now

Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by akin269(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
nifemi25:
How come this woman has a million in her account.

Can someone pls tell me what she does for living ?

i guess u dey feel sleep

can't u see d pix?
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by special19: 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by Kagarko(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
Nice woman she believes in PMB's vision for Nigeria and Nigerians.
May God multiply what she gave the General/President. Amin.
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by akashi01(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
holluwai:
She believed in the mans vision. Need someone to believe in mine now.. wink
send me ur account number privately
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by Sirme411(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
omopastor16:
Really buh she can't send her son to sch leta they start blaming the government.. so thoughtless
Did u Jez Type Diz....Are You Daht Senseless....Wat she did is More Dan sendin Her To School....Dude it's Nt a Must To Comment...My Mum use To Say "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" Got Daht
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by lilcashking(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
Go for her sha
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by finestiyke(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
Wow!!! I'm touched!
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by olu77(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
Her widow's mite is far valuable than all that Atiku, Tinubu and others donated all together

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by IfyAwazie(f): 10:04pm On May 29, 2015
Mama come collect her money back wit interest.
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by Mykel4God(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2015
PervyByNature:
i vote...

Tohpahz

cc: NlJega

You better go sleep again grin
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by jamex93(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2015
tola9ja:

ABUNDANTLY

ye
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by arent88(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
omopastor16:
Really buh she can't send her son to sch leta they start blaming the government.. so thoughtless
is there anywhere in the post where a reference was made of her children nt going or haven attended school.you guys just hurriedly jump into conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by pomsky: 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
nifemi25:

[size=14pt]........is one million big money?.....i laugh[/size]! wink

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by festusfeezy(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2015
Is this d Era lies or what? Where is d VIP sit, mtchewwww
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by 9jatatafo(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2015
nifemi25:

Can't you see she is selling food in the second pic? Go and probe her.
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by mayorbaron(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari infact u must probe this woman. I want to know her source of income jare
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by romeojunior: 10:17pm On May 29, 2015
Goog samaritan
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by Makapounse(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2015
omopastor16:
why do you jump in to conclusion ?... Do you know her children?
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by Buganty(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
what a great mother of a nation she is indeed commendable on her effort in aiding nigeria with her money for a great change
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by Gboliwe: 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
That woman in the picture is 90? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked such a healthy and strong looking woman!
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by akpanikpe(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2015
cold:

'Did you FORGET to view this topic WITH your glasses?' Jeez!
Cold, grin
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by holluwai(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2015
Hahaha, okay.

But how much you wan send?

akashi01:
send me ur account number privately
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by sweetgala(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2015
Oh she was the lady seated beside Tinubu and co who buhari was joking with when he done his greeting rounds. Now I know was wandering who that was earlier. Great to see her there
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by strawberryinc(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2015
mother of good governance
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by gobizzy101: 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
Bad belle is allowed
Hav u eaten 2day?
donsteady:
And so?
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by johnson055: 10:36pm On May 29, 2015
Awwwww awesome I love that mean mama showing good lender and may god reword her say baba
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by Coolboi05(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2015
Nice gesture
Re: Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration by harry509: 10:53pm On May 29, 2015
Mykel4God:
90 year old Hajia Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara donated her savings of 1 million Naira to President Muhammdau Buhari’s campaign. At his inauguration, Hajia Fadimatu was seated in the VIP Box. She is pictured below with Media Entrepreneur/Future Awards co-founder, Adebola Williams.
eya dats gud of her. Na GOD win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.