Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. (4079 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 11:59pm On May 29, 2015
BossAyuk:

yes he did, you don't understand the english?

Maybe not, explain
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Ritard, but he promised to stabilize the prize of crude oil.

Did you forget that?

Brownfool, so does this automatically mean N1 will be equated to $1? grin grin grin
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by BossAyuk: 12:03am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Maybe not, explain
call your son to explain that sentence for you. it's that simple.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 12:04am On May 30, 2015
BossAyuk:

stop wallowing in sheer ignorance mr. phockery.

we both know buhari never promised one dollar = one naira any where.

wishing you quick recovery from the shock of a buhari led government.
I'm mentally sound more than you.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by BossAyuk: 12:04am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Maybe not, explain
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by BossAyuk: 12:07am On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

that's a good development sir, kindly back that up with where buhari promised one dollar = one naira to prove to the world that you're not a lunatic.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 12:09am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, so does this automatically mean N1 will be equated to $1? grin grin grin

Since you insist on having comment on this issue.

Okorocha said so and the last i check, he's a high rank member of APC.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 12:10am On May 30, 2015
BossAyuk:

blockhead
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by SkyBlue1: 12:11am On May 30, 2015
BossAyuk:

that's a good development sir, kindly back that up with where buhari promised one dollar = one naira to prove to the world that you're not a lunatic.

He obviously can't but is too invested in his bigotry to admit such a statement was not made. Just pity he and his lot, they are still trying to make sense of the new reality.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

nahhhh, this cant be true at least pending when u tell us when and where Buhari promised to equate N1 to $1.
Infact, ur co-fool, Brownfool doesnt even want to associate himself with such obvious lies grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Brownfool, so in ur daft state............

Okorocha promised to equate $1 to N1 = Buhari promised to equate $1 to N1 eh?

Foolish u grin grin grin The truth is gradually coming out anyay.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 12:17am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

nahhhh, this cant be true at least pending when u tell us when and where Buhari promised to equate N1 to $1.
Infact, ur co-fool, Brownfool doesnt even want to associate himself with such obvious lies grin grin

Mumu, the statement came from Rochas who happened to be an APC governor, can't you use your brain?

If Rochas has said, Buhari looted the treasury while as head of state, won't buhari refute it?

Why din't buhari refute that rochas claim was not possible?
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 12:22am On May 30, 2015
BossAyuk:

??
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Bizibi(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2015
Make Una calm down na.....govt Neva start
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Mumu, the statement came from Rochas who happened to be an APC governor, can't you use your brain?

Demdem post=34231619:

Brownfool, so in ur daft state............
Okorocha promised to equate $1 to N1 = Buhari promised to equate $1 to N1 eh?
Foolish u grin grin grin The truth is gradually coming out anyay.

If Rochas has said, Buhari looted the treasury while as head of state, won't buhari refute it?

AIT in the documentary about the General also portrayed a picture that He killed his first wife. why didnt Buhari refute it?

Why din't buhari refute that rochas claim was not possible?

Brownfool, whatever the General will say and do he will do such and not for ur kind to determine that. The crux is he made no such statement as attributed to him by ur cofool. grin

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by bakila: 12:45am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

brownlord:

blockhead
PhockPhockMan:

Kai Taniods please learn from the APC opposition. They waited till when Goodluck's bleeeps were well pronounced before they pounced. Look at how you guys are stuttering and mumbling like early morning fools.
DEMDEM and BossAyuk una deal with this guys well well this morning.

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 1:01am On May 30, 2015
bakila:

Kai Taniods please learn from the APC opposition. They waited till when Goodluck's bleeeps were well pronounced before they pounced. Look at how you guys are stuttering and mumbling like early morning fools.
DEMDEM and BossAyuk una deal with this guys well well this morning.

And who is this mad man on my mention?
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by bakila: 1:14am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Who is smarter to know that you are just making a fool of yourself for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 1:16am On May 30, 2015
SkyBlue1:

He obviously can't but is too invested in his bigotry to admit such a statement was not made. Just pity he and his lot, they are still trying to make sense of the new reality.
You need brain injection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 1:17am On May 30, 2015
bakila:

Who is smarter to know that you are just making a fool of yourself for no reason.

Idiat, get a life
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Brownfool, actually u and the op, ur co-fool are the mad ones on this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 1:18am On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I need brain injection.

Aptly put. grin

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 1:19am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, actually u and the op, ur co-fool are the mad ones on this thread. grin

Retardemdem, are you related to that mad man?

Seems the madness runs in your lineage

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 1:20am On May 30, 2015
bakila:

MUMU

I've recognized your existence, oya go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 1:21am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Retardemdem, are you related to that mad man?

Seems the madness runs in my lineage

Demdem:

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 1:24am On May 30, 2015
ngeneukwenu, do you have cure for mad people in your shine?

I want to bring Retardemdem. grin
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 1:39am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Aptly put. grin

DEMDEMUMU , I believe this is the height Foolishness by editing my post.

Shameless fool.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Rad1cal: 1:46am On May 30, 2015
OP well done, shey na we force am make all those promises wey him useless online almajiris wan try downplay am.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 2:57am On May 30, 2015
Rad1cal:
OP well done, shey na we force am make all those promises wey him useless online almajiris wan try downplay am.

Yeye dey smell
Here begins a big battle, it's one thing to deceive the gullibles with fake change and promises, it's entirely a different story when you fail to fulfil them.

We're ready for them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by talktimi(m): 4:18am On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mumu, read the source.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/
it's number 14 on the list. So do we call demdem a bastard as he suggested now
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:37am On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I didn't invent the expectations, I picked them from Buhari's bag of promises.

You didn't vote him in, so no one cares what your expectations are.

Narrow-minded Tanoid 'forming' opposition grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Contests For 2019 President Under PDP / OFFICIAL DONALD TRUMP AND HILLARY CLINTON DISCUSSION THREAD / Okorocha Has Executed Over 2000 Verifiable Projects. Obiano Should Publish His.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.