Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,905 members, 7,838,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. (4081 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by vivacious01: 4:44am On May 30, 2015
All these early opposition will make PMB do so well.GEJ would have done so well if he was being followed up early enough . Opposition,abeg more grease to your elbow,it will only make us better,thank you.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PassingShot(m): 5:02am On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mumu, read the source.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/
That one and the one on stabilizing oil price were inserted. It's the reason they are the only ones without any further elaboration.
Think!
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by mrmetoo1: 5:34am On May 30, 2015
The opposition are already making their tactics known. They know Buhari will perform so they want to set unrealistic expectations coupled with lies to justify whatever it is their plans are. Buhari NEVER said he'll make N1=$1 but TANoids choose to keep peddling false info without concrete proof. "I'll stabilize the oil market" has turned to Buhari said he'll stabilize crude, he'll stabilize world oil prices and other ridiculous statements they can come up with. Even when Buhari said it, he said with regards to the Nigerian market. Dare any of them to post that interview and it'll turn to excuses galore

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Nobody: 6:20am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Ode, no one need to daily worship buhari or suck his corckk before demanding anything from him, he picked nomination form to serve and hence a public servant he is.

The problem with low life animals like you, is that you think politicians are doing the electorates a big favor by seeking elective positions for which they are the major beneficiaries.
you know what? I really do hate it when a "thing" like you quote me even though here is a public forum. Please Mr "thing" don't ever repeat the nonsense again.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

DEMDEMUMU , I believe this is the height Foolishness by editing my post.

Shameless fool.

Ffuckfuckfool, u Av proven to a a very useless being. U aren't capable anylonger to say anything wise and that explains my edit which reflects the plain truth.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2015
talktimi:
it's number 14 on the list. So do we call demdem a bastard as he suggested now

So u are one of those shameless fool who did believe that Buhari promised to make $1 to be N1? Fools surely abound on this thread. grin
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Jesusloveyou: 8:16am On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Today is a remarkable day
In history of Nigeria, it's a day Nigeria changed government from one party to another one. It's a day the president, Muhammadu Buhari was sworn in as president. I will like to use this
Medium to point out some of his campaign promises I will like him to fulfil. Some of my picks are as follows.

I picked my Honest Expectations From this source.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/

all d promises wil be fulfil including ur own problem of $1 to zero naira. just keep quiet til d next campaign

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by talktimi(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

So u are one of those shameless fool who did believe that Buhari promised to make $1 to be N1? Fools surely abound on this thread. grin
nobody forced Buhari to make that promise. The question now is do we call you a bastard or not ?
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by bakila: 10:20am On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

MUMU

I've recognized your existence, oya go and sleep.
Are you Brownlord or you have a split personality? Your first propaganda has failed woefully like a pack of worthless cookies on a nincompooop.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by bakila: 10:22am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Idiat, get a life
I have one. Better than yours that is spewing unconvincing stewpidity like the work of a bad cook producing charred food.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 10:28am On May 30, 2015
bakila:

I have one. Better than yours that is spewing unconvincing stewpidity like the work of a bad cook producing charred food.

Hey fool, take your madness elsewhere
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by bakila: 10:35am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Hey fool, take your madness elsewhere
Trying to derail you unconvincing foolishness. The spanking you received from Demdem and Ayukboss has made you a deranged person. A deranged and defeated Taniod is very big social menace, say something reasonable and stop behaving like a foooolish gangster.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by brownlord: 10:55am On May 30, 2015
bakila:

Trying to derail you unconvincing foolishness. The spanking you received from Demdem and Ayukboss has made you a deranged person. A deranged and defeated Taniod is very big social menace, say something reasonable and stop behaving like a foooolish gangster.

Fool, ask your god demdem, I got his cure on this forum, I bang his head and brain as much as I want

As for the other moniker, can't remember any conversation with him.

Now fool listen, you can be a tanoid, tadpole or whatever, this man here don't feed from the crumbs of politicians, I don't depend on them for sustenance unlike you.

Again fool, you can ask around Incase you're confused or new on this board, I don't troll for any political party.

Fool, I have no time for a lowlife daura unproductive cow like you, I think you should return to your ranch as Buhari's workers are coming to feed you.

Hope your life get better soon.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by bakila: 11:23am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Fool, ask your god demdem, I got his cure on this forum, I bang his head and brain as much as I want

As for the other moniker, can't remember any conversation with him.

Now fool listen, you can be a tanoid, tadpole or whatever, this man here don't feed from the crumbs of politicians, I don't depend on them for sustenance unlike you.

Again fool, you can ask around Incase you're confused or new on this board, I don't troll for any political party.

Fool, I have no time for a lowlife daura unproductive cow like you, I think you should return to your ranch as Buhari's workers are coming to feed you.

Hope your life get better soon.
Ok you have made your submission and it is noted. You should stop behaving like the clueless taniods then, in any case Buhari's Cows are better than you because they were taking care off by a man who cares.
Go leak the Goodluck plate of soup at Otouke, ahhha, I understand you were angry with the bad food they served at the Otouke reception. Meanwhile, fools like you talk anyhow about Nigeria, we help you point out your stupidity. Take some drugs for your diarrhea.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2015
talktimi:
nobody forced Buhari to make that promise. The question now is do we call you a bastard or not ?

Fool, where and when did Buhari made this promise? U are running mad ooo.
grin
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 12:57pm On May 30, 2015
talktimi:
it's number 14 on the list. So do we call demdem a bastard as he suggested now
Don't mind that DEMDEMUMU, I picked more than one point from many promises of Buhari, including making Nigeria football league one of the best in the world, instead of discussing how to achieve that, he kept fooling around.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
bakila:

Brownfool has always been a deranged arsehole. His constant succking of Jonah-daft balls so as to sustain him and his household isn't even helping matters.
I try as much as possible to manage his acts of malady on this forum. grin
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by Demdem(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Don't mind that DEMDEMUMU, I picked more than one point from many promises of Buhari, including making Nigeria football league one of the best in the world, instead of discussing how to achieve that, he kept fooling around.

Ffuckfuckfool, pending when u tell us where and when Buhari made that statement, i think it's fair to conclude that the rest of ur writeup is pure junk.
Fool, when Buhari was campaigning, u were not listening to him, instead u were busy looking for his certificates.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 1:07pm On May 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

You didn't vote him in, so no one cares what your expectations are.

Narrow-minded Tanoid 'forming' opposition grin
Mumu, attention seeker. Whether I voted for him or not, he's the president of Nigeria, I expect him to fulfil his Electoral promises, is that too much?
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 1:12pm On May 30, 2015
PassingShot:

That one and the one on stabilizing oil price were inserted. It's the reason they are the only ones without any further elaboration.
Think!
Inserted you said?

You deserve
24 lashes.

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Sharrraaaaap, my expectations are from his promises.

Did anyone forced him to make promises he can not keep?
Are you dreaming? Are you mistaking Buhari for Jonathan who gathered Nollywood stars to abuse Buhari? They should go meet Jonathan to build them a film village in Otuoke.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:19pm On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mumu, attention seeker. Whether I voted for him or not, he's the president of Nigeria, I expect him to fulfil his Electoral promises, is that too much?

It's not too much for reasonable people.

But for someone who has cluelessly supported cluelessness for 6 years, it is.

You and your expectations can go and sit somewhere till you become a reasonable being grin
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 1:27pm On May 30, 2015
mrmetoo1:
The opposition are already making their tactics known. They know Buhari will perform so they want to set unrealistic expectations coupled with lies to justify whatever it is their plans are. Buhari NEVER said he'll make N1=$1 but TANoids choose to keep peddling false info without concrete proof. "I'll stabilize the oil market" has turned to Buhari said he'll stabilize crude, he'll stabilize world oil prices and other ridiculous statements they can come up with. Even when Buhari said it, he said with regards to the Nigerian market. Dare any of them to post that interview and it'll turn to excuses galore

Already, jjweeeds like you are already preparing excuses galore for imminent failure of BabaOneChance.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by mrmetoo1: 1:47pm On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Already, jjweeeds like you are already preparing excuses galore for imminent failure of BabaOneChance.

Please what excuses?? If Buhari truly becomes the BabaOneChance you guys are praying for, I'm praying for the success of Nigeria as always, memorize my name I'll be one of those here strongly criticizing him. I don't have any personal attachment to any of these politicians, my loyalty, for the lack of a better word, to them is based on performance and nothing more.

Then for you guys wishing him failure, I'm still wondering what you think you stand to gain from his failure. When you say his imminent failure, I'll tell you I reject it because I need him to succeed for this nation to prosper. I need this nation to prosper, so that I can prosper to reach my full potential as a citizen of this country in this country, so that my children can prosper and so on. He'll succeed and succeed immensely and for you guys that wish him failure I also pray for your success. Perhaps when you succeed in life you'll have a better outlook at life

1 Like

Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 1:52pm On May 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you dreaming? Are you mistaking Buhari for Jonathan who gathered Nollywood stars to abuse Buhari? They should go meet Jonathan to build them a film village in Otuoke.
Mumu, Nollywood do not need Buhari to survive, it's a private driven enterprise. He promised to help them doesn't mean they won't survive if he fail woefully as expected.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by ojaydedon(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2015
mrmetoo1:
www.nairaland.com/2342946/list-things-buhari-promised-nigerians
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by PhockPhockMan: 3:00pm On May 30, 2015
ojaydedon:

www.nairaland.com/2342946/list-things-buhari-promised-nigerians
Please stop wasting your previous time on those incurable diseases called jjweeeds.
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mumu, Nollywood do not need Buhari to survive, it's a private driven enterprise. He promised to help them doesn't mean they won't survive if he fail woefully as expected.
Why the insult?
Re: My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises. by ojaydedon(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Please stop wasting your previous time on those incurable diseases called jjweeeds.
hehehe... Dey can really piss som 1 off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAGOS Or OGUN Wihch. State. Is The Industrial Hub Of Nigeria / Osibanjo Biggest And Only Mistake / Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.