Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. (112188 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari / Comedian Akpororo Weds Josephine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 11:16pm On May 29, 2015
Akpororo was the comedian invited for the presidential inaugural gala night, he was banal and even though he tried to hide it, he was nervous!

He came up and cracked his dry egg shell of jokes like this"ahem, can you please appreciate me, pls appreciate me once again. If I crack joke and you no laugh it shows your problem is big and you need a pastor not a comedian. Tell your neighbour you are looking good, tell him or her once again. My name is akpororo but the white men call me akporaurau. My father one time went to buy a dog, though the dog didn't behave like a dog but like a cat anyways dog na dog. You know how people call their dogs by human name, you go see dog called kelvin, gabriel. You'll see white people say gabriel jump, sit, run. One day thieves came and shouted everybody lie down, na so the dog lie. The owner look at the dog and said gabriel bark, bite these people. The dog replied if you no shut up I go bite your ear, no be gun they hold so?(That was the funniest of his jokes and it isn't even funny)"

He then, talked about a warri pastor that asked people to tell their neighbour that what happened to me will happen to you. "Na so I look my neighbour hin get bandage for I eye I con talk say neighbour what happened to you will happened to you" (akpororo then laughed) then he. Greeted joke silva and said "shout to my great aunty, aunty joke silva. We need to improve our nollywood. You see our accident and spirit scenes let us leave the accident scenes to the indians." He then said rubbish about spirit scenes that made no meaning to everybody"

He finally capped his "unfunny" display with "thank you mr president for being a good father, you are my father from far away and thank you my mother(referring to the first lady) even though you don't know you borne me, we want change ehn(then he started chuckling) so we can change our father and we can change our mother"

He finally dropped one dumb joke I won't bore you further with and promised to return. But aint nobody wanna hear that shii no more, I guess so because he didn't return!!!

Damn that dude was so dry. Why didn't they invite basket mouth or ali baba.

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by midolian(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2015
Its not easy...buh truly the guy really fvcked up. The jokes he made were nt for that kinda setting. My grlfy had to tickle me b4 I could smile to them.

But op, why you dey call lalast.iclala? You wan disgrace Akpororo for front page? undecided

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by expozey(f): 11:22pm On May 29, 2015
Quite surprised to hear this. I personally consider him one of Nigeria's top conedians judging by some of his performances I've witnessed.
Probably this was the biggest occasion he has performed in and was just so nervous. I know he'll definitely get better.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by tupem: 11:25pm On May 29, 2015
Esdb3:
Akpororo was the comedian invited for the presidential inaugural gala night, he was banal and even though he tried to hide it, he was nervous!

He came up and cracked his dry egg shell of jokes like this"ahem, can you please appreciate me, pls appreciate me once again. If I crack joke and you no laugh it shows your problem is big and you need a pastor not a comedian. Tell your neighbour you are looking good, tell him or her once again. My name is akpororo but the white men call me akporaurau. My father one time went to buy a dog, though the dog didn't behave like a dog but like a cat anyways dog na dog. You know how people call their dogs by human name, you go see dog called kelvin, gabriel. You'll see white people say gabriel jump, sit, run. One day thieves came and shouted everybody lie down, na so the dog lie. The owner look at the dog and said gabriel bark, bite these people. The dog replied if you no shut up I go bite your ear, no be gun they hold so?(That was the funniest of his jokes and it isn't even funny)"

He then, talked about a warri pastor that asked people to tell their neighbour that what happened to me will happen to you. "Na so I look my neighbour hin get bandage for I eye I con talk say neighbour what happened to you will happened to you" (akpororo then laughed) then he. Greeted joke silva and said "shout to my great aunty, aunty joke silva. We need to improve our nollywood. You see our accident and spirit scenes let us leave the accident scenes to the indians." He then said rubbish about spirit scenes that made no meaning to everybody"

He finally capped his "unfunny" display with "thank you mr president for being a good father, you are my father from far away and thank you my mother(referring to the first lady) even though you don't know you borne me, we want change ehn(then he started chuckling) so we can change our father and we can change our mother"

He finally dropped one dumb joke I won't bore you further with and promised to return. But aint nobody wanna hear that shii no more, I guess so because he didn't return!!!

Damn that dude was so dry. Why didn't they invite basket mouth or ali baba.

Cc: lalasticlala
dude! those dry jokes have changed his account balance for good!

276 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by vizkiz: 11:28pm On May 29, 2015
I wasn't expecting him(apororo) to be the comedian at that kindda occasion though(no hating)
Ali baba, or basket mouth...even seyi law would have done better! Even their maturity speaks smiley

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by psucc(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2015
Get the meaning. He was not called to make a speech but joke. Whatever you do or say is called a joke including a disappointing outing.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by satelliteDISH(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2015
I am a comedian, why dem no invite me. my talents r overflowing with CHANGE...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by barnacle: 11:35pm On May 29, 2015
he bleeped to the extent i was pityin him but whats my own.even if the joke is 1 minute.owo/kudi/ego is in his pocket
and am here crying over another man's head

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Vision4God: 11:47pm On May 29, 2015
Am here to read hilarious comments.......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by shikshark: 11:47pm On May 29, 2015
i know that ali baba and basket mouth get case to answer in otueke but what about others like okey bakasi or godons

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by sugarvallly(f): 11:53pm On May 29, 2015
2 crack joke no easy atal.dude go try im best next time sha.after all,e account balance don change

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Esdb3: 11:55pm On May 29, 2015
tupem:
Those jokes didn't, previous jokes before this did. Those jokes just ruined his chance for another pay.

31 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by enoqueen: 12:05am On May 30, 2015
Here to read comments.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by tupem: 12:05am On May 30, 2015
Esdb3:

Those jokes didn't, previous jokes before this did. Those jokes just ruined his chance for another pay.
that..isn't correct! we all have our first times! Ali baba and basketmouth definitely had their nervous gigs like akpororo did! he's going places!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Mcowubaba: 12:26am On May 30, 2015
Its not easy... He will do better next time....

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by hedonistic: 1:02am On May 30, 2015
I felt vicarious embarrassment for the dry punk. Had to quickly change the channel when it was getting too much to bear.

28 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Folakeme: 1:41am On May 30, 2015
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by shortgun(m): 2:32am On May 30, 2015
Blame the brainless Daura President

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by undisputedgbola(m): 2:49am On May 30, 2015
tupem:
Exactly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Sommyangel(f): 3:47am On May 30, 2015
Eyaa, I didn't watch the stuff but from u guys comments, I really pity him.. He must have been so embarrassed... Make una tell am to come collect free hug from me

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Nobody: 4:26am On May 30, 2015
I actually felt for the dude, his jokes did not fit that occasion. An Ali Baba is more matured & would have done better. His tight trouuser sef wey come they show him penile map didn't even help matters.

Very very tight for comfort abeg grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by axortedbabe(f): 4:28am On May 30, 2015
Mehn I don't know what happened Cuz dude used to be funny, BT last nite, he wasn't funny one bit...even when he said Mr president was laughing and asked cameramen to capture him,when camera captured baba,baba no dey even smile talk more of laugh,na there I change channel.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Nobody: 4:28am On May 30, 2015
shortgun:
Blame the brainless Daura President

He's way better than your clueless hero.

#Satan be gone grin grin

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by vision2050: 4:29am On May 30, 2015
You have problem @ op

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Ryabcool(m): 5:02am On May 30, 2015
Lol! This same akpororo that was insulting Buhari during Jonathan's campaign with nollywood acts. I don't pity him. In fact they made a big error inviting him to perform.

22 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by orobs93(m): 5:15am On May 30, 2015
The guy should be flogged and licence seized

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Mrval20(m): 5:17am On May 30, 2015
Well, the money is already in his account undecided
Every other argument is invalid.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by tenry(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2015
Yesterday was a bad day for him cos I doubt it if he ll get called to perform at any presidential event again. Even those amateur national troop elicited laughter frm Mr President, something a so called professional comedian could not achieve. He was called thru his contact wit VP. He usually performs in Redeemed churches. In fact I have watched him life at d redemption camp before and according to someone, he attends one of their parishes in Lagos. Osinbajo might have brought him in. Btw whether he says something good or not, his account balance has changed.

9 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by hedonistic: 7:00am On May 30, 2015
tenry:
Yesterday was a bad day for him cos I doubt it if he ll get called to perform at any presidential event again. Even those amateur national troop elicited laughter frm Mr President, something a so called professional comedian could not achieve. He was called thru his contact wit VP. He usually performs in Redeemed churches. In fact I have watched him life at d redemption camp before and according to someone, he attends one of their parishes in Lagos. Osinbajo might have brought him in. Btw whether he says something good or not, his account balance has changed.
So this explains it. Starting the new government with nepotism and 'Man know Man' - even in the smallest of things. Is this what the much-vaunted 'change' will entail?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by CaptainAmerica: 7:01am On May 30, 2015
keep hating. His account balance just increased by some zeros undecided
Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by Dbestmax(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2015
Apkpororo just got paid...quit d bleeped up talks

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. by amichaelz101(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2015
Its possible Dat's his biggest show ever... I'm pretty sure he will look into it and improve.. Afterall his just a young talented comedian.#peace

12 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.