Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary (20542 Views)

Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Nobody: 7:31am On May 30, 2015
When a PRESIDENT appoints incompetent and corrupt individuals into office.... Scream CHANGE!!!! with hate and burning vengeance in your eyes.. Over 40,000 Nigerians lost their lives and over 100 thousand are internally displaced because we stood by and let it happen. This is the last destiny train at the last bustop and in our hands we hold our last train tickets.. 50 years after and we have not started our journey. If we fail due to our deafening blissful ignorance or docility, 2015 leads into an era of irreversible chaos. We shall become the largest poorest human jungle on the continent. Remembered for being a fool at 50 in spite of the enormous potential and opportunities.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by BigElEddy(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2015
Its not about what your Country/state can do for you, but what you can do for your Country/State. Good man leading by example.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Nobody: 7:31am On May 30, 2015
I hear
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Mexyz(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2015
Initial gra gra, who's going to check if he is really going to take a pay cut? abeg make El-rufai shift one side.
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by youngwarlocks: 7:32am On May 30, 2015
ok
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by ichommy(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2015
Good
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by AWONEYAN(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2015
Change is here!
Some people will come here to tell us that its a deciet!
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by micrep3030(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2015
Like lol is it by dat
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by tbaba1234: 7:32am On May 30, 2015
50% of all salaries and allowances is a big sacrifice. He should ensure that his commissioners do same.
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by iyobs7(f): 7:32am On May 30, 2015
Buhari slash your salary by 95% grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Coolboi05(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2015
liberty300:
All talk... Until we see it. Typical Nigerian political brouhaha

I guess that was what his people heard that they had to stone him at his inauguration
and where dd u hear dat he was stoned??
People stoned the outgoing goverbor and Emir who were against him...
Try comprehend b4 u spew pls
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by dustmalik: 7:34am On May 30, 2015
Hope15:
People can be terrible! What do you want him to do? Isn't this the call being made by many......slash political office holders' salaries and allowances?

The man made the first move, yet he's put on suspicion, hatred and abuses.

I throway my bum for Naijarians o
You can never please the saTANiods. They are the biggest hypocrites on earth.
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Nobody: 7:34am On May 30, 2015
No excuse is allow.......

The hour has come for every Elected leader to manifest their powers....
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Spells(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2015
They all keep talking and talking, my government will do dis my government will do that...i need to see action first,...and for those that comments on everypost without reading it, una try.
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Nobody: 7:37am On May 30, 2015
Hope15:
People can be terrible! What do you want him to do? Isn't this the call being made by many......slash political office holders' salaries and allowances?

The man made the first move, yet he's put on suspicion, hatred and abuses.

I throway my bum for Naijarians o

Don't mind them jare
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by iyobs7(f): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
voltron:
When a PRESIDENT appoints incompetent and corrupt individuals into office.... Scream CHANGE!!!! with hate and burning vengeance in your eyes.. Over 40,000 Nigerians lost their lives and over 100 thousand are internally displaced because we stood by and let it happen. This is the last destiny train at the last bustop and in our hands we hold our last train tickets.. 50 years after and we have not started our journey. If we fail due to our deafening blissful ignorance or docility, 2015 leads into an era of irreversible chaos. We shall become the largest poorest human jungle on the continent. Remembered for being a fool at 50 in spite of the enormous potential and opportunities.

Charlie bring water let me pour on this dude... This is Buhari's tenure... Jonathan you termed "clueless and incompetent" is out. Now the heat is on Buhari, now lets see how boko haram fares under him. We dey look una
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by chyket(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2015
What of the security vote?thats where the major money is.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by 9jatatafo(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
Cut foreign trips and medical treatment abroad
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Ninilowo(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Good move! Don't be discouraged by the 'hell rufai' tag by enemies of progress grin
Afi "Hell-Rufai" naa
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by sandland: 7:46am On May 30, 2015
I have always said that good leaders are here in Nigeria but the process of getting them to power. El Rufai will do so very well in Kaduna State. Very good man.
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by DonDiego(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2015
He should have started with his SECURITY VOTE. That is where the real money is.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by emmasege: 8:08am On May 30, 2015
hopilo:
The billions governors make are not from their salaries
Don't mind the yeye man. He can tell that to the Almajiris. Informed individuals know that their salaries are nothing but pea nuts compared to their security votes and other allowances. Let him forfeit his security vote and other allowances as well, then he can make sense a bit. Afterall, he's looted enough for 'the rainy days' in the era of obasanjo.
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Nobody: 8:09am On May 30, 2015
wow! My prayer is that they all better the life of Nigerians.... Chewing dabino and walks away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by synergycom19: 8:09am On May 30, 2015
hopilo:
The billions governors make are not from their salaries
At least appreciate little efforts
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Chinom(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2015
Hogwash ! Many public servants do not live on their salaries. An ordinary customs officer on a good location has forgotten what " salary" means.
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Nobody: 8:12am On May 30, 2015
I just pray they all make life better for Nigerians cheewing dabino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by zubby29(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2015
dis is what all politicians should b doin.God bless dem both.long live el rufai
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by p1jiobi: 8:28am On May 30, 2015
wat is this miDget saying. Kaduna is not broke, u inherited ova 8billion and ova 2billion sure p funds, salaries have been paid, so what is he saying.
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Nobody: 8:29am On May 30, 2015
Its a good move sir. I hope its not just d basic salary,all alowances should be included. Governor Athur Ifeanyi Okowa should follow suit and stop promising prosperity for Deltans.
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by 49cents(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2015
YoursGEJ:

What do you want him to do? Na wah for people o

Which governor looks at salaries

The governors should speak of total transparency on how contracts are awarded; they should talk of downsizing cost of governance; they should push for national reforms that will make it easier for them to creatively manage their states

The slash in salaries is like a drop in the ocean

Is it not the same el-rufai that alloted lands to his 3 months old baby as FCT minister?
Re: El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary by Bevista: 8:36am On May 30, 2015
chrisxxx:
Let him apply this to his allowances not salary. Salary is small or negligible. If u mean business apply it to ur allowances.
If you indeed read the article, you would have seen a quote like this: "We have decided to take a pay cut and
donate 50 percent of our salaries and allowances..."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose / Fayose Extends Ikere Dualisation Project, Distributes Cheques - Photos / Bad State Of Erediauwa Road In Benin City, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.