Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man (1501 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / Professor Soludo Visits Abia Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Ponponkon: 5:57am On May 30, 2015
My people,we have been busy putting things in order since 3weeks,thus, the reason for my prolonged abssence on the forum. However,I am very happy to inform you that Dr Victor Okezie Ikpeazu,was sworn in yesterday as the fourth civilian governor of Abia State.

I want to use this medium to inform all the good sons and duaghters of Abia State that your sufferings are over. Count on Ikpeazu to deliver. I don't have much to say for now because of other activities/functions I've got to attend.

1 Like

Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:00am On May 30, 2015
[size=20pt]ok we af "ear"[/size]
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Nobody: 6:05am On May 30, 2015
Let him fix Aba, the most dirtiest place in igboland, since he is ngwa man, he should develop Aba. Then he will hav my trust.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:15am On May 30, 2015
basbone:
Let him fix Aba, the most dirtiest place in igboland, since he is ngwa man, he should develop Aba. Then he will hav my trust.

Certainly a promise. Aba, the ancient cosmopolitan city of Eastern Nigeria will regain it status so says Dr Ikpeazu, the Governor with no other home he can call his except Aba-Ngwa and no other State of residence or accumulated investments accept Abia State.

In less than 100 days in office, your prayers will start turning to testimony

1 Like

Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Ponponkon: 6:16am On May 30, 2015
basbone:
Campaign is over,he's not just Aba governor he has promised to pay salary on 24-25th of every month. Abia has gotten it right for the first time in 16 years.He will fix Aba,Umuahia and Make Ohafia a morden city yes,he will fix Abia
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Ponponkon: 6:22am On May 30, 2015
Lalasticlala lalasticlala my able Presido
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:23am On May 30, 2015
@ Ponponkon, I no see your red light again.
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by waistaa(f): 6:37am On May 30, 2015
This makes Abia State in bondage for another 4years...total o 20years.

1 Like

Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by ArmedForces: 6:39am On May 30, 2015
Customized13

Customized9

basbone:

Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by suwailad(f): 6:43am On May 30, 2015
Ponponkon:
Lalasticlala lalasticlala my able Presido

my guy, this your kind of by force-notice me you are looking for is unnecessary.
he just got sworn in, this is not time for HERO WORSHIP.
if you want his govt. to give you crumbs from the allocation, there are other ways to do it
but certainly not trying to lick the boots that have not even touched the ground running yet.
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by ArmedForces: 6:45am On May 30, 2015
waistaa:
This makes Abia State in bondage for another 4years...total o 20years.

Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Gboliwe: 6:57am On May 30, 2015
Are these the best pictures from the inauguration you could get? sad

Abia should start getting it right now! Where is the picture of the wife? [s] it just occurred to me I don't know what T. Orji's wife looks like [/s]. My prayer for my dear state is progress. We need to take back our rightful position in the scheme of things. We have what it takes.

Lol @ paying salaries on the 24th.
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by asha80(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2015
That 24th payment comment is totally unecessary as that is the most basic of all things....i still have my doubts about ikpeazu...from what he read i expect him to start thing about a establishment of a waste recycle plant in aba environs
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Ponponkon: 7:11am On May 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

@ Ponponkon, I no see your red light again.

Bro nairaland pm no gree me access am
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Ponponkon: 7:13am On May 30, 2015
suwailad:

my guy, this your kind of by force-notice me you are looking for is unnecessary.
he just got sworn in, this is not time for HERO WORSHIP.
if you want his govt. to give you crumbs from the allocation, there are other ways to do it
but certainly not trying to lick the boots that have not even touched the ground running yet.
Hmm,wetin I go tell u now?

1 Like

Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by RHP(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2015
basbone:
I concur!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Cannonleo(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2015
Ponponkon:
Campaign is over,he's not just Aba governor he has promised to pay salary on 24-25th of every month. Abia has gotten it right for the first time in 16 years.He will fix Aba,Umuahia and Make Ohafia a morden city yes,he will fix Abia
I used to be very pessimistic about this man infact I hated him right from the campaign day due to the image he bore as a stooge to T A but recent events this past few have really made me believe he may be a blessing in disguise..still I hold my pessimitic view until I.am fully convinced..kwenu
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:29am On May 30, 2015
Ponponkon:
Bro nairaland pm no gree me access am

Then Send me an empty pm by clicking my profile then you will see e-mail Israeliairforce option for us to establish a direct contact for security reasons.
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:47am On May 30, 2015
asha80:
That 24th payment comment is totally unecessary as that is the most basic of all things....i still have my doubts about ikpeazu...from what he read i expect him to start thing about a establishment of a waste recycle plant in aba environs

I (my company) have the expertise, template, technical proposal, foreign partners to deliver the project in 18 months.

We are waiting to study its commerciability and profitability to see if it can be tendered as a purely private investment, joint venture with the government or do it for the government.

We are planning to key into the opportunities available in Abia State to get most basic things sorted out using 21st century technology.
Re: Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by asha80(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I (my company) have the expertise, template, technical proposal, foreign partners to deliver the project in 18 months.

We are waiting to study its commerciability and profitability to see if it can be tendered as a purely private investment, joint venture with the government or do it for the government.

We are planning to key into the opportunities available in Abia State to get most basic things sorted out using 21st century technology.
make we dey watch na

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Moon Sighted,sultan Declares End To Ramadan / It’s Cold Being In The Opposition —metuh / Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.