Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony (68899 Views)

PDP National Caretaker Committee Takes Over Following Handover Ceremony. Photos / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Anyi3(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:

Wat do u mean ftc

Fried Turkey chicken

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Funjosh(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2015
Ok
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by ayusco85(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2015
Ok
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by olumalcolm(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2015
stebell:

And yu are always brainless as ever as Buhari the dullard frm Daura.
e remain small tintin mk u get sense bt u no cm get sense. Omo ode

2 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by lion042(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2015
Picture and stop this your gossip
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Nobody: 11:01am On May 30, 2015
stebell:

Leave my baba one chance alone o

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Nobody: 11:02am On May 30, 2015
luvinhubby:
And Buhari forgot that he should go round & greet his guests on arrival for his own swearing-in till obj reminded him after he sat down.
Senile old man. This man is a dullard. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by M4gunners: 11:03am On May 30, 2015
Picture or idonbilive
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by omenka(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2015
fkaz:

GEJ him self was unstable throughout his stay @ the event especially when he was on the podium with buhari, his brisk handshake during the ceremony say a lot, it is either GEJ is confused/fume or he is in a hurry to leave eagle square.
Noticed that too. He was just there smiling sheepishly. Buhari had to literally turn him around to face the cameras during the handshake. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Nicepoker(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ always clueless as ever!! cheesy
were u born on april 1st?

6 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sultan003(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2015
I even thought that he didnt shake obj, he just passed him quickly..
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by manutdrichie(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2015
Ariel20:

So it is GEJ that remembered right?

Just listen to yourself

4 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2015
I never knew Jonathan was in Eagle Square yesterday. I watched the ceremony from when Buhari was taking the oath.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by onatisi(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2015
Whatever happened between the two of them before and during the swearing in is totally irrelevant now ,it is all in the past . Let's us all face the future. Those 2 ex presidents are multi billionaires and they won't share their billions with us. Na dem sabi ,if dem like make dem kiss each other.

9 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Dejiolaniyi(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2015
How many people here wishes to make mega million thru football bet with this group.
Like next weekend we have fixed games to be played and earn us good cash.

○ Hello everyone ! Matches of 06.06.2015 are active
○ Tip : 2/X + 1/X
○ Odd : 425:00
○ Safe : 100% Fixed matches , no chance to lose !

Imagine you stake with $10 you will make $4,250 cash cool money.

If you will like to play the game add me straight to your whatsapp on +2348166717408 and request to join our special mega Millions group.

Please it's advisable you join.

But we must be up to 100 before games are shared .

A lot of benefits is attached to this golden opportunity. Don't miss out.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sss2015: 11:06am On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:
I noticed that no one seems to have given a hoot about the quick scene during the general handshakes when Jonathan was going around shaking dignitaries...Jonathan almost skipped obasanjo but OBJ extended his hand and stood, it was then that GEJ turned back swiftly to shake baba iyabo....Please holla if you noticed it and throw your opinion open.

Please, u guys should free GEJ. He has left the presidency for good

6 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Nobody: 11:06am On May 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I never knew Jonathan was in Eagle Square yesterday. I watched the ceremony from when Buhari was taking the oath.
You be Otondo

7 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by akashi01(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2015
stebell:

its so funny how many likes you got from your dumb post

Only proves you idi.its are many

Sick back relax and watch him rule us for 8yrs.....you can jump offf the cliff if you don't like it that way gringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by iscom(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2015
OBJ is not worthy to be shake by a hero. After he abused and betrayed him? Okay tell me what OBJ did that our hero didn't do?if oil no drop ona go shop ona eye.

lmaooooo

[/

2 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sammyj: 11:07am On May 30, 2015
..................... grin grin
natureblack:
And you are a cruelly fiendish parasite and a demented soul-destroying arbitrary dereliction of genetics. angry
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by ilovecritics(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2015
stebell:

Enjoy your ban!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by grabs(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2015
luvinhubby:
And Buhari forgot that he should go round & greet his guests on arrival for his own swearing-in till obj reminded him after he sat down.

Buhari is always forgetting important things. He has memory problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by MARKone(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:
I noticed that no one seems to have given a hoot about the quick scene during the general handshakes when Jonathan was going around shaking dignitaries...Jonathan almost skipped obasanjo but OBJ extended his hand and stood, it was then that GEJ turned back swiftly to shake baba iyabo....Please holla if you noticed it and throw your opinion open.

GEJ's administration was considered a failure by many, me inclusive. But I have to give to the Ex-president (GEJ) he should win the award of the most humble president ever liveth, dude is humble. He did not blank OBJ, it was OBJ that nearly blanked him. OBJ was seated while other people were standing, even while seated, GEJ still extended his hand, that was when baba noticed and stood up.

14 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Akpetek: 11:10am On May 30, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ always clueless as ever!! cheesy
foooooooooooool like u..... UR ENTIRE FAMILY R CLUELESS..... IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Titony1(f): 11:11am On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:
I sure noticed as well, been expecting to see this thread..

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
You be Otondo
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by ezugegere(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2015
And who noticed that Buhari did not shake hands with Mrs Osinbajo?

3 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by demmy0325(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I don't know what pleasure you people derive in FTC. Rather than passing useful comment you come here for cheap popularity! Pefuse chokeys
... undecided..
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by cold(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2015
bogs4real:

Guilty conscience yes, but Jonathan was hesitant too and that means Jonathan feels betrayed...more so what's with the ever live grin Jonathan was wearing yesterday
If he didn't wear a grin and kept a straight face,you'd still make a meme with something like 'that awkward moment when you know you're no longer president'. One simply can't win around these parts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by shift15(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2015
MARKone:

GEJ's administration was considered a failure by many, me inclusive. But I have to give to the Ex-president (GEJ) he should win the award of the most humble president ever liveth, dude is humble. He did not blank OBJ, it was OBJ that nearly blanked him. OBJ was seated while other people were standing, even while seated, GEJ still extended his hand, that was when baba noticed and stood up.

Thank you sir, you actually watched what happened and tell the truth of the situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by natureblack(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2015
sammyj:
..................... grin grin
Preposterously subliterate loafer_keep 'displaying-your-teeth' at your woes. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real / See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.