Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony (68888 Views)

PDP National Caretaker Committee Takes Over Following Handover Ceremony. Photos / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Shafiu1: 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
You seems to be the stupidiest person on earth...if you think Jonah did well..You're a big fool..You don't have sense..You'll die being a fool
sammyj:
............. grin grin shocked grin grin
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Shafiu1: 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
Defending jonah won't stop him from being stupid nd clueless..ape
Mentcee:
You are plain stupid.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by stebell(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2015
Shafiu1:
You still defend jonah? You're a born bastard from a cursed family if you still have guts to defend a clueless president who almost destroy our dear country...retarded dude

Cos I support Jonah am a ......rite
Young man, I suggest yu go hang yourself. Unam! tongue

As empty as your president.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Btruth: 4:47pm On May 30, 2015
The only person that was so relaxed during the ceremony was VP Yemi Osinbajo. Unlike Jonathan that was running greeting the guest like somebody wey fire dey burn for pant; and Buhari too, too exited to remember that he has guest from all over the world to celebrate with him. And Baba iyabo with Mama Iyabo, or whosoever that woman by his side be, not concentrating like somebody that wanted to pour juju on ground.

cry
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by RaptorX: 4:48pm On May 30, 2015
ezugegere:
And who noticed that Buhari did not shake hands with Mrs Osinbajo?
He also did not shake hands with Mrs Gowon and Atikus wife, but did shake president Johnson of Liberia and some other women in the vip box, I guess it's a cultural thing. And also why were the wives standing behind their husbands during the swearing in instead of holding the bible or Koran and standing next to their husbands.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Shafiu1: 4:49pm On May 30, 2015
You are just a stupid bigot..probably an igbo..Those bastard people are full of hate..You'll never benefit in his Administration and I know you're still as poor as a church rat ..Clueless bastard..You're just too dumb and retarded..I pity your generation, I pray u don't inflit them with ur stupidity..if u love Gej follow him to otueke..born bastard quote author=stebell post=34252276]

Cos I support Jonah am a ......rite
Young man, I suggest yu go hang yourself. Unam! tongue

As empty as your president. [/quote]
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by fasa1touch(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2015
natureblack:
And you are a cruelly fiendish parasite and a demented soul-destroying arbitrary dereliction of genetics. angry
all this medicine student diaris God oh
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Cestmoi1(f): 5:47pm On May 30, 2015
I frigging noticed it but saw that no blogger carried/posted about it.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sammyj: 5:55pm On May 30, 2015
.... cheesy grin
abiambo:
but him better pass ur papa. grand papa and all the men in ur generation. i know u know it and can't deny it. so quick question- why would u insult such a man

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sammyj: 5:57pm On May 30, 2015
... grin shocked grin
Mentcee:
You are plain stupid.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sammyj: 5:59pm On May 30, 2015
. tongue grin lipsrsealed
Shafiu1:
You seems to be the stupidiest person on earth...if you think Jonah did well..You're a big fool..You don't have sense..You'll die being a fool
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Meelaw(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2015
stebell:

And yu are always brainless as ever as Buhari the dullard frm Daura.
you two are educated fools,one is an ex president,d other newly elected n u 2 are reasons why education ain't supposed 2 be free,2 those who liked and share...I smh......
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by doctuw(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2015
Setaje:
No matter how u guys look at it. Jonathan was in an awkward situation. I think that is why his wife did not attend. Considering what she displayed during the CHIBOK girls incident. She would have cried if she was there. As for jonathan, he acted like a man and showed true leadership. After loosing an election, I don't no how he got the strength to do all what he did. I am amused. I cannot do it. Don't no anybody who would. I'd rather just retire peacefully wivout any noise. Just seeing him get involved in everything even to the last minute, says a lot about his character and how moving wiv the wrong crowd can assassinate your true character.
No matter what. You need not misbehave in certain leadership roles, most especially when he would need to continue on the world stage.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by bogs4real: 6:24pm On May 30, 2015
odukoko:

No one noticed that oga jona drink bottles of ogogoro before coming!his eyes don red!

Looolz
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by SPAGGYYY(f): 9:02pm On May 30, 2015
akpanikpe:

U be jjc for NL? I'm very sure u will still ask me wat is NL again. undecided well ftc mean first to comment, it is the most competitive place for people who comment on a thread topic, ones u have that space to comment u can as well pray for all the witches trialling u from ur village, and at the same time even make a proposal for jobs, wife/husband u can also dedicate the space for ur enemy and pray for wealth too.
u've sold urself out young man
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by akpanikpe(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
u've sold urself out young man
U have reach menopos old man.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by annylove(f): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
luvinhubby:
And Buhari forgot that he should go round & greet his guests on arrival for his own swearing-in till obj reminded him after he sat down.
His brain has become too old to remember anything.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
Ariel20:

So it is GEJ that remembered right?
i c, d writer said obj....nt gej as u mentioned. I think everyone's first time is a problem until they get used to it.

Sorry if I dissapoint u......mtchewwwww
Ariel20:

i c, d writer said obj....nt gej as u mentioned. I think everyone's first time is a problem until they get used to it.

Ariel20:

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by SPAGGYYY(f): 11:00pm On May 30, 2015
akpanikpe:

U have reach menopos old man.
now u av publicly revealed ur level of stupidity
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by bassette(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2015
Setaje:
No matter how u guys look at it. Jonathan was in an awkward situation. I think that is why his wife did not attend. Considering what she displayed during the CHIBOK girls incident. She would have cried if she was there. As for jonathan, he acted like a man and showed true leadership. After loosing an election, I don't no how he got the strength to do all what he did. I am amused. I cannot do it. Don't no anybody who would. I'd rather just retire peacefully wivout any noise. Just seeing him get involved in everything even to the last minute, says a lot about his character and how moving wiv the wrong crowd can assassinate your true character.
a lady yet u said it all...honestly he tried going thru it all...most of those ex rulers out there wouldnt have dared.even IBB got a Shonekan to do it for him...you c its always easy to accuse from d outside,but those in,d heat of a matter know best

4 Likes

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Gliterz: 1:13am On May 31, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ always clueless as ever!! cheesy
Plz if u dnt mind define cluelessness 4 me ass***, wat do u knw dat makes u insult pple dat av acheived more dan wat dy wantd nd u are soo joblessly ranting on nairaland
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by hopilo: 5:35am On May 31, 2015
luvinhubby:
And Buhari forgot that he should go round & greet his guests on arrival for his own swearing-in till obj reminded him after he sat down.
That is not clueless
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Nobody: 7:03am On May 31, 2015
Of course I noticed it, I never expected that to happen, anyway, we still thank gej
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by glasshouse(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2015
Well let's watch and see you can only know a good man wheen you give him wealth and power. That's when we say the person has integrity
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by garrimallam: 10:38am On May 31, 2015
Mr. president GMB is too forgetful.
Most times,its not purported but a kind of reflex action.

luvinhubby:
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by burningspear(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2015
Setaje:

I have learned from this, that there is untold strength in your weakest point. And you can radiate light over your darkest moments.

Even in his greatest falls, Jonathan is still a winner!

Good luck and happy productive, peaceful reign to our new president Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by sammyj: 1:48pm On May 31, 2015
............ grin shocked grin
Gliterz:

Plz if u dnt mind define cluelessness 4 me ass***, wat do u knw dat makes u insult pple dat av acheived more dan wat dy wantd nd u are soo joblessly ranting on nairaland
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Themandator: 2:47pm On May 31, 2015
Ariel20:

Jonathan wasn't supposed to go round on entering the state box since it wasn't his swearing in but his last outing... His handshake comes as a farewell handshake which he did... The ceremony was to commence, immediately upon his arrival.

1 Like

Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
Themandator:

Jonathan wasn't supposed to go round on entering the state box since it wasn't his swearing in but his last outing... His handshake comes as a farewell handshake which he did... The ceremony was to commence, immediately upon his arrival.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by akpanikpe(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
now u av publicly revealed ur level of stupidity
And ur secrete foolishness is knwn already, everywhere.
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by bogs4real: 5:58pm On May 31, 2015
akpanikpe:

Orderrrrrrr!
Re: The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony by bogs4real: 5:58pm On May 31, 2015
akpanikpe:

Orderrrrrrr!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.