Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Wu Shud Be Your Nxt Of Kin: Spouse, Blood Relation Or Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wu Shud Be Your Nxt Of Kin: Spouse, Blood Relation Or Child? (635 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wu Shud Be Your Nxt Of Kin: Spouse, Blood Relation Or Child? by Akorede612(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2015
This issue got me thinking. ....

lots of people make their blood relation their next of kin and when the person dies... the next of kin is not even part of the beneficiary of his/her will?

if you make your wife the next of kin... the woman may. not be wit you for long...(divorce tin)

and your children will have to get married...raise deir family and move to the other country...

...so wats your thought?....
Re: Wu Shud Be Your Nxt Of Kin: Spouse, Blood Relation Or Child? by nerodenero: 10:01am On May 30, 2015
The Big Issue on TVC by Oba Adeoye grin
Re: Wu Shud Be Your Nxt Of Kin: Spouse, Blood Relation Or Child? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2015
A next of kin is usually not sum1 that is beneficiary to ur 'asset', but möst of us think they are. Ur next of kin is usualy someone whö can be contacted if one is dead or unavailable...
Re: Wu Shud Be Your Nxt Of Kin: Spouse, Blood Relation Or Child? by nerodenero: 10:12am On May 30, 2015
The next-of-kin might not be a beneficiary of any inheritance. Why cant we many columns to fill more than one next-of-kin since inheritance might not be attached? So that if one contact isn't available, another might be in case of emergency.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship: 6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships / Why I Want To Commit Murder!! / A Must Know #50 Facts!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.