Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why I Want To Commit Murder!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Want To Commit Murder!! (635 Views)

My Brother Is Forcing Me To Commit Murder. / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Commit Murder!! by ConfessionsNgr: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
I have been friends with Braimah for over twenty five years. We are both in our mid forties and are happily married with kids. Although Braimah is somebody that has a very terrible attitude that people tend to run away from him or avoid him, I have always tolerated him and accepted him. Of all our friends back then in school I am the only one that has maintained and kept our friendship till date. For the past three years, I have been the one taking care of Braimah and his responsibilities because he has been unable to keep a job down. I am quite sure this is due to his overbearing attitude. Late last year Braimah came to me with a proposal that he submitted with an oil company. He said that the company is ready to give him the contract but he does not have the funds to sponsor the contract or even a registered company that can handle it. He offered that we both partner on this and that I should submit my company and sponsor the contract and anything that comes from it we both split it halfway. I agreed with him and went on to do the needful. I registered my company with the oil company and did all the registration with all the agencies involved and eventually the contract was given to us. Because of my job, I knew I would not be dispose to running around so I left everything for Braimah to handle. I even made him a signatory to the account we opened at the bank against the advice of the bankers who argued that since he was not a director in the company, he cannot be a signatory but I wrote an undertaking to overshadow that and eventually he was made a signatory. Now the first installment of payment ought to have been made since March this year, but it was not made. When I inquired from Braimah he said it was due to the fact that our tax clearance was expired. I quickly disburse a hundred thousand naira to him to rectify this so that we can quickly be paid, but the story was still the same. Unknown to me, the money has since been paid and I was not aware of it. I noticed that all of a sudden he started avoiding me. Braimah that used to resume and close with me in my office everyday of the week as if he is a staff in the company where I work suddenly stopped coming to my office. Anytime I call him he is always busy. It now became obvious he was avoiding me. I sensed something wasn’t right so I went to the bank to make enquiries and it was then I found out that we have been paid the sum of Fifteen million naira since April. He had withdrawn the whole money and vanished into thin air. This is somebody that I have been taking care of, since he lost his job. Now tell me my friends why I should not commit murder, if a friend can betray you like this?

Posted anonymously on: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/106/why-i-want-to-commit-murder
Re: Why I Want To Commit Murder!! by EfemenaXY: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
What an entertaining read.

***Waiting on the next installment***
Re: Why I Want To Commit Murder!! by Behira(f): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
cheesy mehn if its true, den i fink iam in supp... lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Want To Commit Murder!! by nerodenero: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Judas betrayed Jesus! If really you want to commit murder, you wont announce.
Re: Why I Want To Commit Murder!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Commit Buh pls don't stain d floor or wall wif blood Go in piss
Re: Why I Want To Commit Murder!! by focus7: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2015
You know what ehn, you piss me with your mumuism. Tell me how did he betray you? With the character you painted him and you still went ahead to make a signatory against the bankers advise is like making a cat to watch over a mouse while you go sleep. He didn't betray you betray you.

(1) (Reply)

Now This Young Dude Is Mean! / Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In US / History In Jos As Church Conduct Marriage For 52 Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.