Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,363 members, 7,868,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

The "I Love My Life" Syndrome - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The "I Love My Life" Syndrome (672 Views)

Stop The" I Don't Give A Fvck" Memes! They Are Making Nairaland Less Interesting / Riddles Chatroom 101 .. The " I Am Something Kinda Thing" / Win N100,000 In The I Know A Nigerian Star Star Writing Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "I Love My Life" Syndrome by Eberex(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2015
When I visit people's profile, mostly the females. I read on their status, "I love my life". Almost everyone of them has this phrase and I'm like "who doesn't love his/her life?" Is it that the person chatting with them might be evil or what? Or they expect them to read their message before chatting with them?

I'm trying to get the deep meaning of what "I love my life" means , especially if you find it on a lady's profile status.

Who can give me an answer?

1 Like

Re: The "I Love My Life" Syndrome by delishpot: 11:19am On May 30, 2015
It means they love their life. E nor hard to understand na!

1 Like

Re: The "I Love My Life" Syndrome by Nobody: 11:34am On May 30, 2015
delishpot:
It means they love their life. E nor hard to understand na!

End of dicussion!
Re: The "I Love My Life" Syndrome by remsonik(f): 11:49am On May 30, 2015
She loves her life na. The life she's living and how she's living it grin
Re: The "I Love My Life" Syndrome by Eberex(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
remsonik:
She loves her life na. The life she's living and how she's living it grin

Do u love ya own life?
Re: The "I Love My Life" Syndrome by remsonik(f): 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
Eberex:

Do u love ya own life?
Yes
Re: The "I Love My Life" Syndrome by Eberex(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2015
remsonik:

Yes

Na lie. If you put it on your status I will believe.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication / Studying Physical And Health Education. Advisable Or Not? / How ladies jump into conclusions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.