Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Buhari Will DISAPPOINT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will DISAPPOINT (1279 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Who Is Deceiving Jonathan? SW Will Disappoint Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by vooks: 11:33am On May 30, 2015
Mark my words, bookmark this thread, let's exchange notes in 24 months.
You will start by giving him 'time to settle', move on to ignoring his failures, then making excuses such as blaming GEJ, West, world economy,and any other scape-goat, and finally you will keep convincing you that he is 'better' than GEJ.

After all has failed, you will come back here and thank me.

PS: Am no prophet, just a rational Negro. Temper your expectations. Great Expectations make Frustrated men.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by delishpot: 11:34am On May 30, 2015
vooks:
You will start by giving him 'time to settle', move on to ignoring his failures, then making excuses such as blaming GEJ, West, world economy,and any other scape-goat, and finally you will keep convincing you that he is 'better' than GEJ.

PS: Am no prophet, just a rational Negro

Time shall tell.
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by Uchan4u(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2015
Nigeria is our home, we have no other place to call home. Please let's pray he doesn't fail. His failure is our failure because we are Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by Nobody: 11:38am On May 30, 2015
Enemies of progress that's who u are , Goddamnit .. We are suppose to embrace and help the new government thru all means not waiting for bad prophecy of yours to come to pass, op u don't wanna go down there in 2baba's voice

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by vooks: 11:39am On May 30, 2015
delishpot:

Time shall tell.
I have done you a favor, told you what 'time shall tell'.

Wish him well, let's pray that he does not checkout before his term; state funerals are disgusting and highly disruptive....especially among Negroes
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by MugabeRobert: 11:39am On May 30, 2015
vooks:

PS: Am no prophet, just a rational Negro. Temper your expectations. Great Expectations make Frustrated men.

You are ibo, right?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by vooks: 11:40am On May 30, 2015
adeekiti:
Enemies of progress that's who u are , Goddamnit .. We are suppose to embrace and help the new government thru all means not waiting for bad prophecy of yours to come to pass, op u don't wanna go down there in 2baba's voice
You can bury your head in the sand...or even better, burrow all of you. But none of that changes the reality

Temper your expectations. Cut the man some slack. Am preparing for his fails so I won't judge him harshly.
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by vooks: 11:42am On May 30, 2015
MugabeRobert:

You are ibo, right?
That's irrelevant. Am vooks
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by ArchEnemy(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2015
vooks:

I have done you a favor, told you what 'time shall tell'.

Wish him well, let's pray that he does not checkout before his term; state funerals are disgusting and highly disruptive....especially among Negroes
pessimism and well wishes..... subtle paradox..

Anyway, God keep us all. We are watching
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by Nobody: 11:46am On May 30, 2015
vooks:

You can bury your head in the sand...or even better, burrow all of you. But none of that changes the reality

Temper your expectations. Cut the man some slack. Am preparing for his fails so I won't judge him harshly.
i realize u were part of the pple that said u will die if buhari wins grin why are u alive sef? When the good things start happening don't see yourself as a Nigerian o, here are few tips for u in vex dey vex u for buhari, u must not work under dis government until he leaves , u must not eat under dis gov until he leaves, u must not sex under his gov until he leaves, u must not bath,sleep,walk, breathe or do anything under his government until he leaves , if u can do all dis then I will truely believe u are angry true true. Biko do am grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by vooks: 11:51am On May 30, 2015
1 Timothy 2:1-2King James Version (KJV)

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

I had my reasons for not supportin Buhari, but I know better than to sit here and sulk. He is our president for now. Let's pray for him and his government.

One thing I can assure you is, HE WILL DISAPPOINT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 30, 2015
vooks:
1 Timothy 2:1-2King James Version (KJV)

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

I had my reasons for not supportin Buhari, but I know better than to sit here and sulk. He is our president for now. Let's pray for him and his government.

One thing I can assure you is, HE WILL DISAPPOINT.

Are you God?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by remsonik(f): 12:22pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari will not disappoint. You will be disappointed cos you are a real enemy of Nigeria. Let's count 100 days from today.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by Abigail09(f): 12:31pm On May 30, 2015
Is this really a topic to Debate or talk about? Sorry Op, Buhari will not disappoint. Mark My Words!!.I dont know why ppl can't be optimistic!
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by 9jii(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2015
vooks:

Im always praying Buhari to disappoint all the Sadistic TANoids,like Ebele disappointed good people of Nigeria.

you guys will never see good in this government because you block your minds with bigotry. I pray you should never see it.
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by Abigail09(f): 12:32pm On May 30, 2015
Lets wait and see!!
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by bamidele029: 12:34pm On May 30, 2015
vooks:

Many of you promised he would never be Nigeria's president and we can all see how that worked out. So nothing new with your wrong promises, you will have run away in 24 months or started making excuses like you did when he won
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by babslamin: 12:54pm On May 30, 2015
Hmm.. some people sef
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by MyMouth(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
vooks:

Jus like you haters thought he was not going to win but he won, e go be like magic for una eyes when he performs!
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by vooks: 2:56pm On May 30, 2015
MyMouth:

Jus like you haters thought he was not going to win but he won, e go be like magic for una eyes when he performs!
We MUST demand results from him, we must never tire of that. But temper that with reality; you will be disappointed BIG
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by vooks: 2:57pm On May 30, 2015
bamidele029:

Many of you promised he would never be Nigeria's president and we can all see how that worked out. So nothing new with your wrong promises, you will have run away in 24 months or started making excuses like you did when he won
We can't demand results now because that takes time. So I picked 24 months. Do you have a better time frame to appraise him
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by vooks: 2:58pm On May 30, 2015
9jii:

Im always praying Buhari to disappoint all the Sadistic TANoids,like Ebele disappointed good people of Nigeria.

you guys will never see good in this government because you block your minds with bigotry. I pray you should never see it.
He is our president, we MUST pray for him
Re: Buhari Will DISAPPOINT by vooks: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Looks like Buhari can't trust his deputy enough to let him in on security meetings
http://www.ibtimes.com/nigerian-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-barred-buharis-national-security-briefing-1955235?ref=yfp

(1) (Reply)

N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Boko Haram Commanders Not Nigerians –borno Residents / It's Terrible Situation In South Carolina, US! Who Doesn’t Know What’s Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.