Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

5 Important Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Important Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense (501 Views)

12 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense – 2016 Edition / 10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense by webspark: 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
I know you've read many articles about getting approved on google adsense. you might have probably given up or results to using other Ads platform and affiliates.

The truth is google adsense remains the best medium to rake in cash from your website monthly, if you know how to get the best out of it.

I'm just going to make this simple and short. I'll list out 5 things to need to put in place before applying for google adsense, if you put these things in place, your chances of getting approved is high.

1. Site Design:
Before applying for google adsense, you should have a properly designed website, advisably get a premium template or a professional to help you design one. With my years of experience on Adsense, Magazine style template tends to get the nods over others.

2. Content
This is link the most important aspect of any website, google sometimes rejects website for not having enough contents or for having too many copied contents. So before applying make sure you have up to 500 posts of at least 500 words each.[tho the number of post is not really a criteria]. Make sure 300 out of this 500 posts are original content and not copied content.

3. Policy for Privacy
It may seem odd to have a privacy policy for your blog, but it is vital if you want to get google Adsense approval. Without it, you might as well not apply at all. The policy itself should describe to those who visit your blog what they will see and what they can and cannot do.

4. No S3xual post
Google frowns at s3xual posts or vulgar words, they ban approved adsense accounts without a second thoughts all because of s3xual contents, so make sure your site is free from any of this. If you have, kindly remove it before applying.

5. Get A Top Level Domain
Basically, this means that your domain should be a ".com" in order to succeed. don't go around applying with a .tk or .com url. get a .com domain and a show how serious you are with your website. Plus, the name itself needs to be short as possible, related to your area of interest and easy to remember.

I hope you keep these little tips in mind before applying for google adsense.
Remember, google adsense remains the best Ads platform for publishers to rake in $$$ monthly.

If you want to buy an already approved google adsense account or you need help and advice on adsense. you can reach me via [email]swiftpayxchange@gmail.com[/email]

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Silver & Gold Host On Request Only Check Now Dont Miss It / How Do I Integrate Audio And Video Streaming On My Website / Learn Webdesign In 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.