Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory (20727 Views)

Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 1:52am On May 31, 2015
angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by scholes0(m): 2:12am On May 31, 2015
Lmao
Like someone said, after all the "gra-gra", they will all dissolve back into whatever part of Nigeria they all came from , like a cube of sugar in hot tea.... Then they will all retreat to the usual "Blowing hot air on social media"... and that is about it.
The probability of us ever seeing anything called Biafra is like 1 in 10,000, and that is a generous estimate.

2 Likes

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by bigass(f): 2:23am On May 31, 2015
Which states make up Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Rose2014: 2:38am On May 31, 2015
Udmaster:
Thought u married a Biafran wife? Be ready 4 divorce when Biafran comes.
UN have invited Biafra group over to their July meeting to grant us Refrendum that they also gave to Scotland.. BIAFRA MUST STAND.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Chukwu Abiama Gozie Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Rose2014: 2:44am On May 31, 2015
elijah2u:
why do Nigeria don't want biafra to go? moreover there is no unity in land called Nigeria. I will even support oduduwa republic to exist cos we will keep disguising as if we love ourselves when hatred is reigning in the heart of different tribes to one another so I am in full support of disintegration of Nigeria.

They claim Igbos are the devil in Nigeria yet The bolded remains a million dollar question.

Lazy ass Yorubas on nl pee in their pants at the mention of Biafra

6 Likes

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by fr3do(m): 3:53am On May 31, 2015
Rose2014:

In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Chukwu Abiama Gozie Biafra

Amen

up Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by oluwabreezy: 7:01am On May 31, 2015
God! here we go again..... old method that was used then can still work perfectly again or even more better.....just stop this maddness and focus on the hustle.....
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 7:05am On May 31, 2015
oluwabreezy:
God! here we go again..... old method that was used then can still work perfectly again or even more better.....just stop this maddness and focus on the hustle.....
the end of zoo Nigeria is here up biafra

1 Like

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by zendy: 7:07am On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

The terms of any treaty can be amended at any given time.

UK might be in the EU but that doesn't give permission to a schengen visa holder to enter the UK without a UK visa.

UK is currently considering exiting the EU and there are talks of treaty negotiation and also a referendum to leave the EU.

Greece is also on the verge of being kicked out of the EU.

Not all countries in Europe are parties to EU membership. Many are still waiting to be admitted while others have certain conditions attached to the movement/right to work of their citizens across member states.

If Nigeria has to pull out of ECOWAS to protect its borders and save itself from "immigrants" and refugees (yes, you people will end up going to war with the "Ijaw Nation". Aka. Niger Delta as they would like their oil to themselves with their leaders in full control) from the "biafran republic", then so be it.

The terms of the treaty cannot be ammended to suit just Nigeria. I don't know how Shenzhen comes into this, we are talkng about talking about west African citizens of which Igbos are part of. Shenzhen only affects none European citizens. To control her boarders Nigeria must pull out of ECOWAS and all the trade benefits there. When this happens, Coupled with the fact that Biafra is in place,Nigeria will cease to be a regional power. As for the Igbos and any of the minorities fighting over oil,it will never happen because Biafra will be run under a true federal fiscal policy where every state will get at least 50% of everything accruing on their land. Ijaws will get 50% of their oil money which is something they have no hope of getting in Nigeria. Biafra will emerge as a triumphant nation created by Africans as opposed to Nigeria which is just a white mans invention.

5 Likes

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 7:13am On May 31, 2015
bigass:
none of your business. ........

up biafra
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 7:14am On May 31, 2015
bigass:
none of your business. ........

And your zoo Nigeria is not yet a nation. ....go to Google and check

up biafra
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 7:20am On May 31, 2015
zendy:

The terms of the treaty cannot be ammbded to suit just Nigeria. I don't know how Shenzhen comes into this, we are talkng about talking about west African citizens of which Igbos are part of. Shenzhen only affects none European citizens. To control her boarders Nigeria must pull out of ECOWAS and all the trade benefits there. When this happens, Coupled with the fact that Biafra is in place,Nigeria will cease to be a regional power. As for the Igbos and any of the minorities fighting over oil,it will never happen because Biafra will be run under a true federal fiscal policy where every state will get at least 50% of everything accruing on their land. Ijaws will get 50% of their oil money which is something they have no hope of getting in Nigeria. Biafra will emerge as a triumphant nation created by Africans as opposed to Nigeria which is just a white mans invention.
Mr man we don't need your advice again it's too late

biafra is here......up biafra
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 7:27am On May 31, 2015
VirginFinder:
Honestly, I dont care!
Neither should any reasonable Yoruba!!

ibos should go and beg the north to let them have Biafra and stop spamming the cyberspace with Biafra crappola when the reality on ground is that ibo leaders are begging Buhari for appointments.

Nonsense!!
this kind comment add more fuel to our freedom

anyway up biafra

1 Like

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by CyberWolf: 7:32am On May 31, 2015
zendy:

The terms of the treaty cannot be ammbded to suit just Nigeria. I don't know how Shenzhen comes into this, we are talkng about talking about west African citizens of which Igbos are part of. Shenzhen only affects none European citizens. To control her boarders Nigeria must pull out of ECOWAS and all the trade benefits there. When this happens, Coupled with the fact that Biafra is in place,Nigeria will cease to be a regional power. As for the Igbos and any of the minorities fighting over oil,it will never happen because Biafra will be run under a true federal fiscal policy where every state will get at least 50% of everything accruing on their land. Ijaws will get 50% of their oil money which is something they have no hope of getting in Nigeria. Biafra will emerge as a triumphant nation created by Africans as opposed to Nigeria which is just a white mans invention.
you've said it all....they thought Biafra will be run like this zoo called Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by myklangelo(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Very very good, This is really more like it ...... The next thing to do is to tell all your displaced fl'atheaded ibo brothers and sisters to head back to iboland.

Dont forget to recall all your elected ibo Senators and Reps who are presently in Abuja, tell them to come back to iboland. You all can have your Biafra right there in iboland

My dear it is Igbo not ibo. And in secondary school they ought to have taught that all proper nouns start with a capital letter. Tnx for accepting the correction dear, don't mention.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

3 Likes

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Obipat(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Er0ticAngela post=34248155]Very very good, This is really more like it ...... The next thing to do is to tell all your displaced fl'atheaded ibo brothers and sisters to head back to iboland. BIt.ch later u will say that u are igbo gal, ugly slave bit.ch. Is Biafra ur grnd Father mate?
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2015
midolian:
don't go there undecided I don't joke with my igbo wife. She is igbo and not Biafran. You guys can go whereva u want to, but not with my treasure and pleasure.

Cc: mhizpeaarl
lolz DZ my husband slf grin
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by midolian(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lolz DZ my husband slf grin
my hide and seek wife..why are u always away? grin

And your new DP is super luvly..you hav bigger cheeks now. What have u bn eating?
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
my hide and seek wife..why are u always away? grin

And your new DP is super luvly..you hav bigger cheeks now. What have u bn eating?
v missed you oo
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by midolian(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
v missed you oo
yaay! My baby is back..Missed you too wink

why do you always run away from me? You appear a day and disappear for 10days. Hmmm

I hope u are doing great
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by laudate: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Aba is biafra Land,the flag is even flying high in :Spain,Italy,France, Malaysia,USA,Ivory coast,South Africa,Norway etc,search google to know if am lying, don't be afraid to embrace the reality, our brothers has gone very far and wide,Biafra is beyond Nigeoria thing..........so feel free to sing with me our anthem: all hail biafra,land of the rising sun,we love and cherish.....we shall always remenber all that has perished in the strugle for our freedom all hail our heroes,God bless Biafra in him we trust play it sing it all hail Biafra....today we remenber our heroes...feel free cos your hate is changing nothing. The world today is not the world of the 60's.

Ehm, the Igbo people that are currently flying Biafran flags in :Spain,Italy,France, Malaysia,USA,Ivory coast,South Africa,Norway...please tell me what kind of passport they used in travelling to those countries? Was it a Nigerian passport or a Biafran passport?? Kindly confirm. shocked shocked

If it was a Nigerian passport, isn't there a statement in that document that says the bearer of the passport is a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? shocked

I think it is time the Nigerian embassies in those foreign countries start withdrawing the passports of the Biafran people in those territories, since they no longer want to be part of Nigeria. undecided

Just my 2 cents. You can't have your cake & eat it.....you can't use a Nigerian passport for identification and also to gain entry into a foreign land, while going online to spew insults about the country and claiming you are a Biafran. Stop holding the wrong passports!! grin
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2015
midolian:
yaay! My baby is back..Missed you too wink

why do you always run away from me? You appear a day and disappear for 10days. Hmmm

I hope u are doing great
lol m sexy.. N u cheesy
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by knowledgeable: 1:45am On Jun 06, 2015
elijah2u:
why do Nigeria don't want biafra to go? moreover there is no unity in land called Nigeria. I will even support oduduwa republic to exist cos we will keep disguising as if we love ourselves when hatred is reigning in the heart of different tribes to one another so I am in full support of disintegration of Nigeria.

"Extreme domestic hate (observe and measured by the rest of human societies, by the degree of genocidal killings of one group of Nigeria against the other, and tactically supported and encourage by a third group) which utilizes prevention of critical infrastructure development as weapons against some regions and groups of Nigeria. "This is a dagger through the heart of Nigeria"..............And Nigeria dies to the delight of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by midolian(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol m sexy.. N u cheesy
same here..lol

I hope u r not planning to disappear soonest again
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Guys are tired of a country called Nigger-area
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by SOUNDKING: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2015
laudate:

Ehm, the Igbo people that are currently flying Biafran flags in :Spain,Italy,France, Malaysia,USA,Ivory coast,South Africa,Norway...please tell me what kind of passport they used in travelling to those countries? Was it a Nigerian passport or a Biafran passport?? Kindly confirm. shocked shocked

If it was a Nigerian passport, isn't there a statement in that document that says the bearer of the passport is a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? shocked

I think it is time the Nigerian embassies in those foreign countries start withdrawing the passports of the Biafran people in those territories, since they no longer want to be part of Nigeria. undecided

Just my 2 cents. You can't have your cake & eat it.....you can't use a Nigerian passport for identification and also to gain entry into a foreign land, while going online to spew insults about the country and claiming you are a Biafran. Stop holding the wrong passports!! grin
indeed ''you can't have your cake and eat it'' learn english first or were you on the rush to post trash.
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2015
musabuhari:
I hope Buhari will not disappoint those of us who voted for him? hope he is not the clueless one undecided

Biafra flag is currently boldly hoisted in Aba a territory of Nigeria what an audacity
Buharis own flag has been flying high in Borno + Sambisa

Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2015
midolian:
same here..lol

I hope u r not planning to disappear soonest again
no o kiss
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Very very good, This is really more like it ...... The next thing to do is to tell all your displaced fl'atheaded ibo brothers and sisters to head back to iboland.

Dont forget to recall all your elected ibo Senators and Reps who are presently in Abuja, tell them to come back to iboland. You all can have your Biafra right there in iboland

with the exit if over 7 million igbos from Lagos, Lagos GDP will fall to the ground n become like Ekiti. don't pray for poverty
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by totit: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

with the exit if over 7 million igbos from Lagos, Lagos GDP will fall to the ground n become like Ekiti. don't pray for poverty

Could you please tell us the reason why?
Fact, figure?
Will like to engage you in healthy debate base on that?

Meanwhile...I can't /we can't wait for you to leave SW.
Pheeew grin
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by totit: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2015
musabuhari:
I hope Buhari will not disappoint those of us who voted for him? hope he is not the clueless one undecided

Biafra flag is currently boldly hoisted in Aba a territory of Nigeria what an audacity

Congrats to ibo.
Up brafrau

I wish nna well.
And I hope/pray the the migration back to the land of the falling sun' ooops. Rising sun, I meant bless you all.

Oya oo grin
Re: Treason! Buhari Wake Up! Biafra Flag Hoisted Live In Aba Nigeria Territory by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
totit:

Could you please tell us the reason why?
Fact, figure?
Will like to engage you in healthy debate base on that?

Meanwhile...I can't /we can't wait for you to live.
Pheeew grin

http://thesheet.ng/femi-fani-kayode-a-bigoted-anti-igbo-tribalist-femi-aribisala/

Just slowly read the article n assimilate....

You will find all the info there.

Pay particular attention to paragraph 11.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/towards-an-igbo-governor-of-lagos-state/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard / Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo / Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.