Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

What To Do To Earn Extra Cash During NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What To Do To Earn Extra Cash During NYSC (1632 Views)

Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do To Earn Extra Cash During NYSC by zeekleo(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2015
I will like everyone opinion on what to do during this nysc programme to make money than waiting for allowance.
got posted to nembe in bayelsa.
Re: What To Do To Earn Extra Cash During NYSC by djfabsobis(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2015
........ehhhhm.. am coming let me ask google grin
Re: What To Do To Earn Extra Cash During NYSC by Ademat7(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2015
Do a situation analysis of the area ie challenges pple face to get some goods or services,population and their demographics(age grade) that will aid in accurate advice tailored for ur location. Am also a corp member in Akwa ibom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Medical Report For Redeployment 5 Steps You Must Follow / Going To Kaduna To Serve My Fatherland / Nysc: Prospective 2016 Batch C Corps Members, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.