Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com (69873 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Burger01(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Seriously. These tanoids make a mockery of the concept of 'opposition'. Clueless till the end.
Lol. TANdroids are known to play gutter opposition. They don't know how to play political opposition. They need training from Lai Mcheesy
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:38pm On May 30, 2015
Burger01:

Lol. TANdroids are known to play gutter opposition. They don't know how to play political opposition. They need training from Lai Mcheesy

grin grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by midolian(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2015
laplace12:

Blindfolded by the cham of 72 year old man...you are too dull bro.

The article is crystal clear..
you are a true dunce if u believe this. You don't even deserve to exist.

I wonder why idiots like are so impatient to see what will happen in the next few days or a month..does this pix look like an official portrait to you? When the president and vice president's portrait were officially released, didn't you see, hear and read it everywhere? Was it not officially announced?

I am sure u have a brain. The only problem is that you don't use it.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by teadrake(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2015
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.I think a sensitization exercise is needed here on nairaland as some OP lack the mental lexicon of imagination. The disturbance is unimaginable, and nauseating. CHANGE is needed here on nairaland.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by HiGod: 4:39pm On May 30, 2015
montestic:

Source: http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-breaks-campaign-promise-as-presidency-releases-official-portrait-of-first-lady/

You guys attacked that man when he said women are meant to look after their homes. You called him all sort of names........
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Burger01(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2015
laplace12:

Nobody is hating.

He should keep to his words.

He demonized the office of the first lady during his campaign, now he is embracing it, and you think he shouldn't be reminded?
So, is that pix up there your confirmation of the office of first lady? Lol, you guys are terrible...you are all bunch of jokesgrin
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by fareed69(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2015
Henry120:
That illiterate Daura dunce keeps renegading on his campaign promises, so no surprises here.

E dey Pain you Gaga O

Hug Transformer
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by laplace12(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

What you need to understand is the motive for their comments. They are only trying to get back at Buhari supporters for (rightly) criticising the former (failed) government.

They are a clueless bunch grin

I think all heir comments should be largely ignored and they will know their place over time.

We are reminding you that you voted in a senile 72 year old man that has lost his memory, and worst still hoping he will deliver a 21st century change for you.

A man that did nothing when he had the same opportunity in his youth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by 9jii(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
And the brainless one shall break many more
Bad belle go kill Nymuri,join the ex in uteke
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by laplace12(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2015
Burger01:

So, is that pix up there your confirmation of the office of first lady? Lol, you guys are terrible...you are all bunch of jokesgrin

You will still come back here to defend it when she finally starts acting as first lady.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by mohisi: 4:43pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
And the brainless one shall break many more
ur a fool big one 4 that matter ur bro oga jona many u know he don break
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Burger01(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2015
laplace12:

You will still come back here to defend it when she finally starts acting as first lady.
Guy be serious for once. Wait until there is an official announcement of the office of first lady before you guys start acting like dogs on steroidgrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by ifyemex(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2015
It was a campain promies. I hope u r nt expecting a stady light too?
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by stebell(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2015
midolian:
I can feel your pain..Buh I must tell you the hatred you have for Buhari is misplaced..And that's why you will neva make sense..

Now read the post again and see how brainless you are..While reading, take note of the ffg contained therein: "May have broken" and the "yeye" source attached..

Stop talking trash. Buhari your president is brainless and a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Redoil: 4:47pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
hey! this man wont get peace from nigerians.

let this man be for christ sake!
clown. Is that how you people allow gej be?
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by jcross19: 4:48pm On May 30, 2015
mohisi:
ur a fool big one 4 that matter ur bro oga jona many u know he don break
sooner or later most people commenting here will disappear when they will be seeing what they don't expected.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by nationwide1(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2015
The way people dey defend Buhari, I just de laugh.

Buhari is a politician and we know Nigerian politicians. Whatever he says or had said can be altered any day.

Buhari clearly said he would allow the office of the first lady if it is constitutionally permitted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by caprini1: 4:48pm On May 30, 2015
Some peeps are so heartless....what should be on everyones mind right now ,is how to positively support this man to move Nigeria forward,afterall u can hold him on his word,that "I am for everybody........". Its not even 72hrs that he took oath of office.Seriously people need forgiving spirit,haba! Kilode! Ogini!...? Just few days of total fuel and electricity scarcity,most of us were already crying,meaning ,we can't handle crisis in the country.Please in the spirit of brotherhood,let's give this man a chance.My religion says I should pray for those in authority.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2015
midolian:
I can feel your pain..Buh I must tell you the hatred you have for Buhari is misplaced..And that's why you will neva make sense..

Now read the post again and see how brainless you are..While reading, take note of the ffg contained therein: "May have broken" and the "yeye" source attached..

[size=1pt]If dis beautiful woman be our 1st lady sef, is it not to our advantage? obama sef go dey visit us every week[/size]

And u still have not read the topic @ all.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2015
Redoil:
clown. Is that how you people allow gej be?
and who is clown?
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2015
9jii:

Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 31hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

#baba one chance

#naija don enter one chance..,

9jii:

Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 31hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

#baba one chance

my thought
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by laplace12(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2015
midolian:
you are a true dunce if u believe this. You don't even deserve to exist.

I wonder why idiots like are so impatient to see what will happen in the next few days or a month..does this pix look like an official portrait to you? When the president and vice president's portrait were officially released, didn't you see, hear and read it everywhere? Was it not officially announced?

I am sure u have a brain. The only problem is that you don't use it.

A pics that has Nigerian flag behind it doesn't look like official portrait?

You guys are complete idiots.

If you run a company and a 72 year old applicant shows up for employment, will you hire him?

why give the job of managing 170m people to a 72-year old man and still have the audacity to expect 'change'?

I have no problem with Buhari, it is fools like you that irritate me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
hey! this man wont get peace from nigerians.

let this man be for christ sake!

Are u blind The topic is no disturbance, The writer is pointing out the fact that a promise has been broken. Gosh, Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by bornmekus: 4:53pm On May 30, 2015
Don't blame PRESIDENT MOHAMMAD BUHARI cos its FMR PRESIDENT JONATHANS WEAKNESS THAT BROUGHT HIM TO POWER.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Alao96(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2015
I saw it coming..... And many more to come
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Alao96(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2015
bornmekus:
Don't blame PRESIDENT MOHAMMAD BUHARI cos its FMR PRESIDENT JONATHANS WEAKNESS THAT BROUGHT HIM TO POWER.

See stupid talk
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by olayinkaj2(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

#baba one chance

. You need a close monitoring.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by adesegun121(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2015
donphilopus:

Either of you would soon run mad!!!

amin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Pennywise(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2015
The Office of the wife of the president is office of the first lady by other name.

This Buhari's wife is very ambitious and power hungry. She is going to be a distraction and a liability. She should be watched very closely.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by fareed69(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2015
Cool Looking Madam

Every Mans dream to have a lovely looking Woman

Not like the former one

That's Suppose to be Selling Fish at Mbiama Market

I no mention name O
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by olayinkaj2(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2015
bornmekus:
. Yaba left.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Bollinger(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2015
grabs:

Just shut up if you don't know government officialdom. You people will sink this country with this Buhari and his broken integrity.

Lol.....Wake up bro. You already are in a sinking ship. The fact that you don't know it is sad. Listen to fela's songs. The cesspool has been going on since the 70's. Buhari will soon find out the hard way that it will be difficult to bring change to people with cavemen mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.