Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,238 members, 7,846,126 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com (69879 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by teufelein(f): 12:30am On May 31, 2015
Dear dark Baboons and dark Monkeys from the Zoo aka nigeria, gormless monstrous Olusegun Obasanjo took your [size=18pt]$16 billion[/size] to buy you electricity, he stole all of it, gave you back a lantern with no kerosene, you thank him, and call him Baba. ‪Foolishness of highest order, only can be found in the Zoo(nigeria).

Brainless Jihadist Terrorist Elect Buhari aka Buhari stole:

1. The $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister in 1977 and

2. The ₦45 billion naira he embezzled while supervising the PTF on behalf of the kleptomanic Abacha regime..... The Baboons as usual elected him their President,...Allah has not started punishing you dark Baboons.

clap for yourself and do not blame me and please, stop nauseating the world with your low IQ! you dark baboons are a complete waste.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Kingyellew(m): 1:24am On May 31, 2015
Let's keep our fingers crossed now, its too early to ...
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 1:26am On May 31, 2015
laurel03:
Haters continue hating.... Buhari continue giving them headache... You are our president now, if you like sleep for the four years nothing concern them...
We voted you because we believed in you and your regime will be better by far, please make a death penalty for drug trafficker on time.. So that its from Nigeria we will be killing those flat heads bastard spoiling our name all over the world..
#Godwin Buhari ... God will give you strength and protect you to lead us well once again.... #awoniranoloriburuku

And he should please create the Death Penalty for men who rape young children and Animals like this your yorubastard brother Taiwo Oluwa so that we will eradicate those wide-nosed ewedu brain South West bastards who keep bringing the name of Nigeria to disrepute. #EkwensuKpokwaNdiMgbatiMgbatiOku cool cool

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by aniyphil: 1:48am On May 31, 2015
donphilopus:

Either of you would soon run mad!!!

Either? . . .I actually think both will eventually run mad!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by samplegirl(f): 5:07am On May 31, 2015
tkcosby02:
Office of the wife of the president....not office of the first lady grin

You mean he will scrap office of the first lady and then create office of the wife the President?

What is the difference?
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by laurel03(m): 6:31am On May 31, 2015
lawanson44:

And he should please create the Death Penalty for men who rape young children and Animals like this your yorubastard brother Taiwo Oluwa so that we will eradicate those wide-nosed ewedu brain South West bastards who keep bringing the name of Nigeria to disrepute. #EkwensuKpokwaNdiMgbatiMgbatiOku cool cool
let him kill only one taiwo but I sure your 10 relatives will be among the drug people he will kill....who knows may be they have killed your father in middle east or far east self Ntoi....
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by sexybol(m): 6:37am On May 31, 2015
montestic:

Source: http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-breaks-campaign-promise-as-presidency-releases-official-portrait-of-first-lady/
And to you a civilised Nigerian, this is how an official portrait looks like? Just because of the flag behinde her ? Abeg find better news jooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Faraidi(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2015
dammytosh:

When eediots like you hide under a faceless forum to abuse.
I just picture me standing before you and you repeat the same.
Sorry you will never have the opportunity to stay close to where I am.
Senseless M0r0n
shut ur dirty mouth,who are you?a nonentity
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Faraidi(m): 6:53am On May 31, 2015
dammytosh:

You are the f00lish and brainless one here.

Has she attended any function in capacity as First Lady ?

You better let all this one sided hatred stop.

Your mentors / commanders are already aligning in Abuja, wretched u still on the battle field.

Eeediot.
ur useless father is the worst IDIOT
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Gguy4real: 7:29am On May 31, 2015
What he said his very correct, there is no constitution that said there should be office for the first lady is only nigeria that first lady have office so i think the man is very right and correct
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by neocortex: 8:03am On May 31, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

What was Buhari's promise? That there would be no first lady? Or that there would be no OFFICE OF the First Lady?

Waiting for your response before I know what category of clueless you fall into.

Let me help you with a quote from the horse's mouth

"Former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has said he will not have an office for the first lady if he is elected into power in the forthcoming 2015 elections.

Giving his reason, Buhari said there is no office of the first lady in the Nigerian constitution and there is no official role for presidents’ wives. "

Your submission is absurd because it is like saying we will have a president without the office of the president.
Now if the word " office" is the problem here, it practically means that resources are allocated to her from Nigerians treasury as the "first lady" even though it is unconstitutional. The only recognition she has in the constitution is a member of the president's family. So if you tell me that the trips both local and international that she will make to attend many meetings and functions as a "first lady" which will be paid for by the government does not constitute her having an "office" , then you know you are being sincere.

For your information , former Osun state governor , Bisi Akande never had a first lady and no one could dispute that because his wife never performs an official duty and the state didn't allocate any fund to her as the governor's wife, so if your master want to be true to his words , he has a model in Akande.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by j1mmy: 10:41am On May 31, 2015
only campaign promise, how about illegality.
He married that woman when she was underage.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by tosmartak(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Silly TANoids. I was expecting to see a portrait with an inscription "First Lady of FRN".

Did Buhari not say that his wife will be addressed as wife of the president or not? So, what has changed now?

Senseless opposition party.

#ThumbsUp.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by AmeLonRo(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2015
Tunnamania:
If u were her, would u agree to be deprived of your right ?
t. Lets be critical, objective and subjective.

It is well.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Themandator: 4:47pm On May 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Silly TANoids. I was expecting to see a portrait with an inscription "First Lady of FRN".

Did Buhari not say that his wife will be addressed as wife of the president or not? So, what has changed now?

Senseless opposition party.

There is an officially verified twitter account @FLON Meaning, first lady of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Ayiose(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
And the brainless one shall break many more
When shall u allow some element of decorum rule ur heart?
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by egobetatoday: 7:49pm On May 31, 2015
midolian:
I can feel your pain..Buh I must tell you the hatred you have for Buhari is misplaced..And that's why you will neva make sense..

Now read the post again and see how brainless you are..While reading, take note of the ffg contained therein: "May have broken" and the "yeye" source attached..

time shall tell.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by whalexy07(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2015
So many haters. May God guide you through Mr president. ........ haters go die. buhari is d chosen one.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2015
laurel03:
let him kill only one taiwo but I sure your 10 relatives will be among the drug people he will kill....who knows may be they have killed your father in middle east or far east self Ntoi....

Monkey! I know you have finished raping all the goats in your street and your father has raped all the cows in your village. I also learnt that a dog fvcks your mother from the back too. cheesy cheesy Taiwo Oluwa No.2 tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 01, 2015
teufelein:
Dear dark Hausa Baboons from the [b]North and dark Yoruba Monkeys from the South West, gormless monstrous Olusegun Obasanjo took your [size=18pt]$16 billion[/size] to buy you electricity, he stole all of it, gave you back a lantern with no kerosene, you thank him, and call him Baba. ‪Foolishness of highest order, only can be found in the Zoo(nigeria).

Brainless Jihadist Terrorist Elect Buhari aka Buhari stole:

1. The $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister in 1977 and

2. The ₦45 billion naira he embezzled while supervising the PTF on behalf of the kleptomanic Abacha regime..... The Baboons as usual elected him their President,...Allah has not started punishing you dark Baboons.

clap for yourself and do not blame me and please, stop nauseating the world with your low IQ! you dark baboons are a complete waste.[/b]
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by laurel03(m): 1:37am On Jun 01, 2015
lawanson44:

Monkey! I know you have finished raping all the goats in your street and your father has raped all the cows in your village. I also learnt that a dog fvcks your mother from the back too. cheesy cheesy Taiwo Oluwa No.2 tongue tongue
once I have finished raping all the goat then transfer your mum for me to bleep later follow by ur sisters... Hope ur mum did not hv STD... CD kukuma dey. And thunder will kill all Buhari haters
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Pataki: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwadiuko1:
what has this got to do with igbo?

Everything. The guy behind this igbo blog is Ohimai. He was the special assistant aka boy-boy of Musiliu Obanikoro when the latter served as Minister of Defence under Goodluck's administration.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by Faraidi(m): 1:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Midehi:
just like your father,mother & your generations.
ebhe.
daughter of a bitch.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by worksmart(m): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com by olutunde12(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
midolian:
olutunde, omo ale yoruba jati jati..you don allow this igbo boys take the sense wey dey your head, replace am with fufu for you.

#TundeRonu

Ori re ni ko pe. Tinubu omo oko yin ko ni o gbe ipo abenugan ile igbimo asofin fun tambuwal dipo omo yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.