Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! (1398 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by blessingee: 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
Barely 24 hours after his inauguration as President and Commander-in-Chief of Nigeria, it appears President Muhammadu Buhari may have broken a campaign promise to scrap the office of the First Lady.

An official portrait of the wife of President Buhari with complements of the national flag of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to match her new office has been released by the Presidency.

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by kelvyn7: 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
hehehe we Neva see anything yet
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by tmotmo: 3:56pm On May 30, 2015
Haters always find faults, even before the starting of activities!!!!

My candid opinion, let us wait and see.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:57pm On May 30, 2015
I dhe watch how tinz dhe unfold
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by dondo83(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2015
when will God give people like this op sense? she is the first lady and will be addressed as such. buhari said there will be no "office" meaning no allocation ,power or resources will be given to her. Obviously she will use her good will to start an NGO which will be financed by well wishers and corporate bodies. Its too early to rant fah ? you have 4 good years to live these negative and biased life so take a chill pill before bad belle kills u

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by Moloso(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2015
she is not fine in this portrait... see as she the like balloon feel with helium...
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2015
Beautiful woman.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by buskie13(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2015
is this really a portrait
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by blessingee: 11:02am On May 31, 2015
dondo83:
when will God give people like this op sense? she is the first lady and will be addressed as such. buhari said there will be no "office" meaning no allocation ,power or resources will be given to her. Obviously she will use her good will to start an NGO which will be financed by well wishers and corporate bodies. Its too early to rant fah ? you have 4 good years to live these negative and biased life so take a chill pill before bad belle kills u

And you took all your time to type this to someone who doesn't have sense? You can can predict what my thoughts about you are....
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by dondo83(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2015
blessingee:

And you took all your time to type this to someone who doesn't have sense? You can can predict what my thoughts about you are....

Did i quote the op? i asked the liberal minds a question because some comments like the op's is breaking the world record for ignorance and foolishness
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by Plus234(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2015
@Op

OTU NNEGI
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by Nathayas: 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
This old man has come to deceive us. Wolf in sheep's clothen.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by blessingee: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2015
dondo83:

Did i quote the op? i asked the liberal minds a question because some comments like the op's is breaking the world record for ignorance and foolishness

Your brain is overdue for servicing, i blame your dad for not not using condom instead allowing a nincompoop to come and spit poo on Nairaland because of free MB
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by eagleeye2: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2015
This is one campaign promise he wasn't going to keep. I doubt any sensible woman will want to be relegated to the background just because her husband was making all sorts of promises.
Moreover Nigeria needs to start giving women a chance, maybe our solution lies with them.
Re: Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise On Office Of The First Lady, Releases Portrait! by Chiaka(f): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2015
She should snap another. The powder is too much on face. It should be a portrait. This looks like a full pics to me......

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between PMB And Wife / Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari / (PIC) How Aba Looked Like After Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.