Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari (1397 Views)

3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS / Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
ah dont really like Amaechi but this shouldnt happen.
After the risks Rotimi Amaechi went though
for APC, if this is what he would get from the
government of Muhammadu Buhari, then it's
a let down. Rivers politicians who supported
him are in trouble. Information obtained from a credible but
unverified source indicates that former
Governor Amaechi may have been assigned
to a position by the Buhari administration,
and it is not any important post. Specifically, the source indicates that the
Buhari team consisting of largely northern
elders tipped the person of Amaechi to fill the
position of head of the Niger Delta Amnesty
program. It remains uncertain whether the Amaechi
camp will ever accept such an offer. But
reactions from Rivers State indicate that the
Amaechi camp may reject the offer, seeing it
as insulting and degrading. The source indicates that the Buhari team has
decided to fill their cabinet with loyalist to the
‘northern agenda’ and the Buhari agenda
– rather than those who worked tirelessly
for the victory.

Source: www.olufamous.com/2015/06/ameachi-to-get-ordinary-chairman-of.html?m=1
Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by kizzybalze(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmm..Rumour flying everwhere, Buhari to have 19 ministers, Buhari may takeover as minister of petroluem....Nw is buhari to give Amechi 'ordinary' chairman..Baba abeg nominate people quickly to bring all this rumours to a halt...Before i form my own rumour(Buhari to nominate Fani Kayode as his personal assistant on Pdp matters).-#Goddey.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by Jerrosky1986(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Unverified source.abeg mk i see road.yeye

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by Jerrosky1986(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Unverified source.abeg mk i see road.yeye[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by worthytalk: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
I may not know anything but one thing is certain that Ameachi is not a happy man as it stands now. Unless his dream come true. Time will tell.
Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
LIAR

1 Like

Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by koboko69: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
The same amnesty that will be terminated by December?

Feed your stories to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by Sunnymatey(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Be reasonable with ur post.
Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by cold(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Amaechi be like 'chai na me be dis?' 'See my life'

Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by chamboy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
How many tins is ameachi getting, haters sha

1 Like

Re: Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari by 9jii(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn / Why Are Media Houses Owing Their Staff? See Alarming List In Lagos Alone / Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.