Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

How I Started A World Class Business From My Living Room - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Started A World Class Business From My Living Room (687 Views)

100% Wood-FREE Chairs/Beanbags For Living Room & Offices / How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k / Get a world-class business plan from Nigeria's best business plan writers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started A World Class Business From My Living Room by jasogbe(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2009
Dear Reader,

I am Engr. Osagie Ogbeide. A graduate of Production Engineering, UNIBEN and a Principal Partner of JASOGBE GLOBAL NETWORK. My American Online Guru, also my Mentor, exposes the secrets of making million of dollars from the internet legitimately. I cannot but keep praising him for the rest of my life.

Our core belief is that you already possess everything you need to succeed in life. You are here for a purpose and every potential you need to fulfill that purpose is already within you. This Mentor told me that "Success is not something you reach out for; it is something you draw out from within-as the gift of your creator to you. " Jasogbe Global Network's American Online Guru will show you how to unlock all your God given potentials and attain all the rewards you deserve in your life.

My First ever seminar hit a minimum of 80 candidates with each paying 10,000naira only. That is a very big money you might say. hxxp: www. nigerianbestforum. com/index. php?topic=20994. msg131405

Your future, and the future of the world around you, depends largely on what you build in yourself today, and the legacy that you pass on to future generations. Jasogbe Global Network is inspired to help raise the level of human potential around the globe. We hope you'll let us to help bring out the untapped potential that lies within you right now.

THE SECRET TO UNIMAGINABLE WEALTH

Imagine, a new way to access and earn money that takes only minutes a day and produces life changing results. The most critical investment any one can make today is in your awareness for an enhanced greatness (money will not be plentiful if the mindset is destitute). My mentor (an American online Guru) has designed a website with one thing in mind-to teach you the right kind of knowledge that will raise the level of your success in every area of your life. As the first and only Online business in Benin City, Edo State, we firmly believe that formal education alone won't make you wealthy but, might only earn you a living if at all. But personal development and growth will most definitely make you wealthy and earn

Thanks,
Engr. Osagie.

(1) (Reply)

quote of the day / Fund Paypal / A Must Read For All Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.