Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k (1582 Views)

How I Started A New Life With $5 / How Do I Get Started | A Naira Book| / How I Started A World Class Business From My Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by leverage12(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Is it possible to start a business with less than 15000 thousand naira? Well, its all depends on your effort and discipline. I started my offline business with just 13,500 naira and this business earns me about 1700 and above daily, on some occasions I could make up to 5000 naira if there are more sales. I could hear you say am not interested in offline marketing, am shey or I dont have the Money to start, but the truth is that no matter what you do you must render a service to earn money. Most times when I leave in the Morning I could be back home before 12pm in the afternoon, while those that went for Jobs are still at work. Why are my writing all these? I have seen people working in factories 7am to 6pm, monday to saturday and get paid less than 16000 naira Monthly. For how long will you continue like this? I want to help you start something for your self no matter how small for not charging you a kobo. If you are interested call me on 08138436585. Cheers
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by eagleeye2: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
leverage12:
I want to help you start something for your self no matter how small for not charging you a kobo. If you are interested call me on 08138436585. Cheers

If you are sure you will not charge me/us any kobo, why not post your tutorials here.
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by leverage12(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Its offline business bro, if I wanted to charge you I wouldn't say its FREE. If you live in Lagos call me on 08138436585, let me put you through. If I charge you to pay me personal, then report me here as a scammer. Am only doing this to help. Cheers
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by eagleeye2: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
leverage12: Its offline business bro, if I wanted to charge you I wouldn't say its FREE. If you live in Lagos call me on 08138436585, let me put you through. If I charge you to pay me personal, then report me here as a scammer. Am only doing this to help. Cheers

Goodluck in your endeavours.
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by citypulseng(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2013
leverage12: Its offline business bro, if I wanted to charge you I wouldn't say its FREE. If you live in Lagos call me on 08138436585, let me put you through. If I charge you to pay me personal, then report me here as a scammer. Am only doing this to help. Cheers

Nobody called u a scammer. But If you are truly serious about helping people, there won't be any need to burn credit calling you when you could easily have suggested it here. By so doing, many pple will appreciate u
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by eagleeye2: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
citypulseng:

Nobody called u a scammer. But If you are truly serious about helping people, there won't be any need to burn credit calling you when you could easily have suggested it here. By so doing, many pple will appreciate u
I thought I was the only one who thought the same way.
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by udemzyudex(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

I thought I was the only one who thought the same way.

u need to change the way u think...av a positive mindset..

There is a price to pay for everything..
Just to call him na wahala but u want free things..
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by eagleeye2: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
udemzy_udex:

u need to change the way u think...av a positive mindset..

There is a price to pay for everything..
Just to call him na wahala but u want free things..

Preacher preach on.
Likee I said initially, goodluck with your endeavours.
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by udemzyudex(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

Preacher preach on.
Likee I said initially, goodluck with your endeavours.

are u trying to tell me that ur father is a pastor?
C'mon u don't need to tell me,cos ur type are the ones that alway believe everytin is miracle.....

I don't know the op,so if u think calling the op to get the info is a big thing..then shut up and move on with ur life....
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by obajohn(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
leverage12: Is it possible to start a business with less than 15000 thousand naira? Well, its all depends on your effort and discipline. I started my offline business with just 13,500 naira and this business earns me about 1700 and above daily, on some occasions I could make up to 5000 naira if there are more sales. I could hear you say am not interested in offline marketing, am shey or I dont have the Money to start, but the truth is that no matter what you do you must render a service to earn money. Most times when I leave in the Morning I could be back home before 12pm in the afternoon, while those that went for Jobs are still at work. Why are my writing all these? I have seen people working in factories 7am to 6pm, monday to saturday and get paid less than 16000 naira Monthly. For how long will you continue like this? I want to help you start something for your self no matter how small for not charging you a kobo. If you are interested call me on 08138436585. Cheers
just passing bye. buh i suspect smtin fishy
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by Trut(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
leverage12: If you are interested call me on 08138436585. Cheers

I don't fancy the above ish, kindly post the STEP by STEP guide here.

--
Check out http://moneyreserve.net/?ref=Vicky

Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by leverage12(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
@all please don't fight ooo. Well am sorry have not being able to reply this thread, the issue is time and how I will explain all the info so you don't get it all mixed up. Well what I think I will do is find time to explain, but if you want the info soonest, then call me lets met. This is a pratical offline business combined with internet market and another reason why I object to teach it here is that I don't want the idea to get so rampant too soon. Cheers
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by overdrive(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2013
What of ppl not based in lagos?I am interested but I stay outside lagos, what happens to me?
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by delaw123: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2013
online mini importation is the answer. visit www.miniimportation,.com

08036350950. call me for manual.
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by Akdams(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by leverage12(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
overdrive: What of ppl not based in lagos?I am interested but I stay outside lagos, what happens to me?
Call me let me see how I can asist you. Note: This is to help those that stay outside lagos or don't have the time to come to my place, you can call me to place a night call so you can get the whole info with stress or spending much. Cheers
Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by overdrive(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ok will call u this night.

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Business With Less Than 15k by godello: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'll cal u 2moro.

(1) (Reply)

Nutritious Crayfish For Sale / All Silver Motorola C168 Phone: Radio, Gprsnet Browsing 65536 Colors,etc =n=7000 / Great Discount On Fargo Plastic Id Card Printers! 25% Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.