Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Watch: Paranoia Short Film - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch: Paranoia Short Film (13319 Views)

MUSTAPHA (anti-terrorism)- A Short Film By Mr Umanu Elijah / 'Action Film'- A Short Film Script By Sholay2011 / Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
lacicrips:
hahaha. I like the "Dog" part. I like the way he walked past like a chairman he truly is. grin

Lol... That dog, Sandy, is a real chairman in real life o. It was fun working with it. We did a lot of takes before we could get that particular shots.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Alal(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2015
Wow, this is great.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Originalsly: 4:12pm On May 31, 2015
"...you need to take him out"....."how do I take him out?"..." are you asking me?" This short flix was well done.....I really enjoyed watching it!....interesting...then captivating...then the suspense! I swear the actors be some crazy in real life! Hope you guys get a break to do a feature movie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 31, 2015
This guy is fhucking creative. Look at his moniker self: cnario.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by creamynuela88: 4:30pm On May 31, 2015
This is so good! And funny too. Pls do I have permission to share?

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by dredmatthew234(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
I've seen the movie... and i must confess it's really amazing,i really loved it ..

really wanted to be in your next movie ,I'll really appreciate that alot...

KUDOS !!! FOR A JOB WELL DONE...
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
creamynuela88:
This is so good! And funny too. Pls do I have permission to share?

Yea, you can share the link.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by buoye1(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
was hoping the film shouldn't end..... I love it

1 Like

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
hifaif:
This guy is fhucking creative. Look at his moniker self: cnario.

dredmatthew234:
I've seen the movie... and i must confess it's really amazing,i really loved it ..

really wanted to be in your next movie ,I'll really appreciate that alot...

KUDOS !!! FOR A JOB WELL DONE...

Thank you very much
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2015
hi cnario, can u pls contact me?

slidewaxie@gmail.com

I sent u a pm though...

*I'm not an actor, never aspired to be one. biz things though.

thanks Sir
cnario:

Thank you very much
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 31, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
hi cnario, can u pls contact me?

slidewaxie@gmail.com

I sent u a pm though...

*I'm not an actor, never aspired to be one. biz things though.

thanks Sir

I've replied your PM
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
Asound:
Pls where can I download the short film. Am an aspiring film maker. Hoping to have my own film showing in the cinemas by next year.

Writing your final year project in any higher institution in Nigeria and need expert assistance .
Pls call 08024207415

You can download from youTube. Add 'ss' without the quotation marks after www. In the URL. It re-directs you to the download website.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by UjSizzle(f): 11:22pm On May 31, 2015
I'm still watching and fear don dey catch me embarassed

Edit:
Lmao!! grin Love the twist. This is so well done and hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by chronique(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Nice work. What camera did you shoot with? Think you should pay more attention to the picture/lighting. The indoor shots had too much greens on your subjects. Did you take notice of the greens in their eyes,mouths and faces? That doesn't look too good. What did you shoot with? Red or black magic?
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Briareos(m): 12:31am On Jun 01, 2015
chronique:
Nice work. What camera did you shoot with? Think you should pay more attention to the picture/lighting. The indoor shots had too much greens on your subjects. Did you take notice of the greens in their eyes,mouths and faces? That doesn't look too good. What did you shoot with? Red or black magic?

Canon 5D Mk 2 with Magic Lantern installed.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by chronique(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Guess the magic lantern effect is why you have those greens all over.
Briareos:

Canon 5D Mk 2 with Magic Lantern installed.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Briareos(m): 12:42am On Jun 01, 2015
chronique:

Um, first of all, I'm NOT part of the production whatsoever. But the information you seek is in the after credit of the film and I simply supplied it.

Second and last, Magic Lantern is a software, a sort of homebrew or mod or patch (depends on how you see it) installed on your DSLR that opens the door to more cool functions Canon hid from you with the original firmware.

So, I don't see how it can have anything to do with the greenish defects in the color correction you saw in the short (which I didn't see).

Cnario, over to you.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 01, 2015
Briareos:

Um, first of all, I'm NOT part of the production whatsoever. But the information you seek is in the after credit of the film and I simply supplied it.

Second and last, Magic Lantern is a software, a sort of homebrew or mod or patch (depends on how you see it) installed on your DSLR that opens the door to more cool functions Canon hid from you with the original firmware.

So, I don't see how it can have anything to do with the greenish defects in the color correction you saw in the short (which I didn't see).

Cnario, over to you.

Well, you've basically answered him.

In addition, I shot the whole of pArANoia with just one Daylight Balanced Fresnel light with little or no diffusion in some shots, depending on the mood I was trying to setup; the lighting style was by design.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by chronique(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
I didn't read the info at the end of the production and I know magic lantern is a software installed on your dslr. The canon 5d mk 2 shoots 2k resolution(if I still remember correctly). Magic lantern features helps yyou to try to achieve film quality picture(4k resolution) which I'm not sure if anyone has successfully gotten while using it. If those greens aint from the camera,it ma be from the lightening.
Briareos:

Cnario, over to you.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by tosan200(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice short film. kudous to sholay and cnairo. you going places.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by basille(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is Nice! Joseph was a tard too over dramatic (i guess it depends on what the script portrays him to be, Psycho or Socio) and Judith was a little bit nervous in her second scene. Other than those, this is great.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by TheFilmmaker: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Great short. Nice cuts. Great editing. Perfect sound and sync.

Color grading 5/10

Overall 8.5/10

Wonderful work from CNario and Sholay2011. Try and see if you could create a Wikipedia page for the short, and also post it IMDB for official credits.

Would be nice to work with you too. I have a couple of shorts I'm working on.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by TheFilmmaker: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Briareos:

Cnario, over to you.

chronique:

The evident greens were caused by a shoddy color correction job. Either the colorist was messing with the wrong settings or programs. Not that I know better...but it takes a pro/film related person to even notice all those areas.

But overall, the video is perfect. A well done job.

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Color grading 5/10

Overall 8.5/10

Wonderful work from CNario and Sholay. Try and see if you could create a Wikipedia page for the short, and also post it IMDB for official credits.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I am currently looking for another exiting new short to work on, maybe we can work together.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by TheFilmmaker: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
cnario:

Thanks for the suggestions.

I am currently looking for another exiting new short to work on, maybe we can work together.

I might be wrong but I'm assuming the number of actors involved is a major factor of your shorts. Right?
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by sholay2011(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Color grading 5/10

Overall 8.5/10

Wonderful work from CNario and Sholay2011. Try and see if you could create a Wikipedia page for the short, and also post it IMDB for official credits.

I'm glad you like it bro. smiley 'Would like to see if we can work together also.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by TheFilmmaker: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
sholay2011:

I'm glad you like it bro. smiley 'Would like to see if we can work together also.

Abi na, na so e dey start brother. Create a Wikipedia page right away, no dull am.

Your work is now official. Add me on BBM and I'd send you my most recent short script.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by sholay2011(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Abi na, na so e dey start brother. Create a Wikipedia page right away, no dull am.

Your work is now official. Add me on BBM and I'd send you my most recent short script.
I have PM'd you so we can talk.

Lol@ 'your work is now official'. And pardon my ignorance, 'haven't attempted creating a Wikipedia page before.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

I might be wrong but I'm assuming the number of actors involved is a major factor of your shorts. Right?

Yea, you're right. I love stories with few actors and locations. Got any like that?
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by kalponik(m): 4:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Enjoyed it dear.

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Ignatio(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2015
That lady can act. Sure got the expression of a deranged person. The lighting (gloomy) of her living roomed suited well and tells more about the character. Same with the guy's. Nice expression of mood, Good work in whole.

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by sholay2011(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Ignatio:
That lady can act. Sure got the expression of a deranged person. The lighting (gloomy) of her living roomed suited well and tells more about the character. Same with the guy's. Nice expression of mood, Good work in whole.
Thanks for this.

She really can act.

I even preferred her first 'non-showy' scene to the one that would normally garner a less talented person attention. I would cast her in good films in a breath as a filmmaker after seeing this short.

And her laugh in the second scene was really crazy. Seun equally did a good job. My fear for the script had always been that it was too acting-reliant. It would be a disaster if the actors are at least not average.

Thanks to Cnario for fishing out these talented people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Kelani's New Film Maami With Funke Akindele Be A Revolution In Nollywood? / I Need Websites For Downloading Nigerian Movies / Nigerian's Own Cartoon Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.