Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Watch: Paranoia Short Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch: Paranoia Short Film (13302 Views)

MUSTAPHA (anti-terrorism)- A Short Film By Mr Umanu Elijah / 'Action Film'- A Short Film Script By Sholay2011 / Poster For The Shortfilm- 'Paranoia' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEIc01em7xU

My short film, pArANoia, has just been screened at the Pan-Atlantic University Film Maker's Forum.

I found Paranoia here on Nairaland, and I thank Olusola Israel (sholay2011) for giving me the permission to make it into a movie.

Cheers!

Cc: Sholay2011

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by sholay2011(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2015
Wow! Nice one Cnario. 'Would check it out on YouTube when I reach home.

How was the audience's response to the short at the Pan African Film makers' forum?
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 30, 2015
Video link has been updated

1 Like

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by sholay2011(m): 2:00am On May 31, 2015
Just woke up at midnight to properly watch it.

Bro Cnario, may God bless the work of your hands oh. You really stuck to the 'original' script. In fact, it was becoming eerie for me as I saw the characters spew out my dialogue. grin

And you really brought your own solid concept to this. I love the use of music (abi na sound); and actually found myself laughing at a point. ..lol...didn't know it could be that funny....and strange altogether.

And the casting was spot on! Seun really delivered. I love the fact that the voice of his image was slightly different, more forceful than his...made me see the image as a totally separate character. He was really good.

But the moment Judith appeared on screen, she equally shined, if not outshine considering how crazy the end was. She is a SOLID actress...and her diction is wow. She didn't have me wait till her revelation before she impressed me. Right from the first scene, she delivered like Seun. They are both solid actors. I hope this little project showcases their talents to Nigerian filmmakers out there.

They both captured fully how I imagined the characters, thanks to your glorious direction, Cnario. I wouldn't mind working with you on future projects bro.

I looved it!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Lalasticlala, Ishilove...abeg frontpage. This is equally a Nairaland project. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by sholay2011(m): 2:12am On May 31, 2015
Cc: onegig, prof800, VillageBoi, speedyboi, tonyayo1, morsadh, SayoA, Seun, mufex, chukziwood, lynx200, Briareos, chromatic. ....
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Briareos(m): 2:26am On May 31, 2015
This is lovely. I wasn't expecting anything less from Cnario/Sholay2011

Full critique loading...

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by VillageBoi(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2015
Same thing I said yesterday in the 'other' thread...
VillageBoi:
Hahahahaha I really enjoyed that. Glad you guys stayed true to the 'original' script. Yeah there are 'audio' issues but still una well done!! The casting was spot on lol.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 7:54am On May 31, 2015
sholay2011:

How was the audience's response to the short at the Pan African Film makers' forum?

The audience really really loved it. In fact, I was the star of the day. Thanks once again for this wonderful story, it really stands out.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by morsadh(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2015
It was a lovely script, and it was well directed. Sholay2011 and Cnario have both done a very good job. Like Villageboi, I'm happy it stayed true to the original.

And as for Seun Kentebe and Judith Audu, they both delivered. 'People of like minds'! grin

Altogether very good work to cast and crew.

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by sholay2011(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2015
cnario:

The audience really really loved it. In fact, I was the star of the day. Thanks once again for this wonderful story, it really stands out.
You are so welcome bro. grin
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Missfavourblog(f): 9:42am On May 31, 2015
wow it cool and full of suspense... Nice work since 2yrs ago
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Pavore9: 9:43am On May 31, 2015
Two crazy people! cheesy
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by adexsimply(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2015
Disturbia
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by adexsimply(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2015
seppBlatter:
I don't Give a Fuuuk
No one gives a Fuuuk if you give a Fuuuk or not

9 Likes

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by ireneony(f): 9:48am On May 31, 2015
sholay2011:
Just woke up at midnight to properly watch it.

Bro Cnario, may God bless the work of your hands oh. You really stuck to the 'original' script. In fact, it was becoming eerie for me as I saw the characters spew out my dialogue. grin

And you really brought your own solid concept to this. I love the use of music (abi na sound); and actually found myself laughing at a point. ..lol...didn't know it could be that funny....and strange altogether.

And the casting was spot on! Seun really delivered. I love the fact that the voice of his image was slightly different, more forceful than his...made me see the image as a totally separate character. He was really good.

But the moment Judith appeared on screen, she equally shined, if not outshine considering how crazy the end was. She is a SOLID actress...and her diction is wow. She didn't have me wait till her revelation before she impressed me. Right from the first scene, she delivered like Seun. They are both solid actors. I hope this little project showcases their talents to Nigerian filmmakers out there.

They both captured fully how I imagined the characters, thanks to your glorious direction, Cnario. I wouldn't mind working with you on future projects bro.

I looved it!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Lalasticlala, Ishilove...abeg frontpage. This is equally a Nairaland project. grin

pick me as one of ur actors on ur next moviewink

1 Like

Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Mhizkel(f): 9:48am On May 31, 2015
Wow! Interesting and captivating! cheesy
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Emereolevanwill(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2015
AM gud. arsenal won. yea.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Dollyak(f): 9:50am On May 31, 2015
You are going places Bro. Enjoyed it.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by saaedlee: 9:51am On May 31, 2015
I so love this. Dude u rock!
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 9:51am On May 31, 2015
A synopsis would help me.
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by MrBasketball: 9:54am On May 31, 2015
Are you kobe Bryant?
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by Nobody: 9:54am On May 31, 2015
K
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by sholay2011(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2015
ireneony:
pick me as one of ur actors on ur next moviewink
No wahala naa. cheesy

Cnario is the director though. ..talk with him. wink
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by akinlex(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2015
To whoever made this, this is cute, lovely and awesome. I enjoyed every bit of it. Waiting to see how it continues(or is that all?)
Re: Watch: Paranoia Short Film by demmy0325(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2015
Na action film...? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Kelani's New Film Maami With Funke Akindele Be A Revolution In Nollywood? / I Need Websites For Downloading Nigerian Movies / Nigerian's Own Cartoon Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.