Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Trust Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Issues (1479 Views)

Trust Issues In A Romantic Relationship: Does Love Equal Trust? / Why I Have Trust Issues!! / For Those Having Trust Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2015
My girlfriend goes tru my phone at every slight opportunity, she checks my Whatsapp,Bbm,Facebook and text messages. I find this annoying, its not that am against her touching my phone, but waking up at night to find ur girl checking ur calls logs to see who u called and who called u is not a pretty sight, she went ahead to memorize my lock pattern to do all this, I dunno if am overreacting but am seriously considering quitting, but I want to know if anyone experiences this and how he or she is dealing with it
Re: Trust Issues by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2015
Quit bro....
Re: Trust Issues by buygala(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2015
Get rid of her immediately sad

A girl who is that insecure has underlying mental problems.... A bit of jealousy is good for any relationship.... But when it comes to the serial-killer kind of stalking, then the handshake has definitely gone beyond the elbow sad

But another issue is..

Most girls who are as insecure as your girlfriend don't take breakups in good faith.. They tend to be destructive or even suicidal.... If op really wants to walk away from her, he had better do so tactfully in order to avoid stories that touch embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 30, 2015
Talk to her about it first. Make her understand how pissed off you are about that attitude, and if she keeps it up, you can quit.
Re: Trust Issues by Tunnamania(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2015
You gave her the impression to suspect u, check your doings.
Re: Trust Issues by damseyl(f): 6:17pm On May 30, 2015
over Protective, lol. don't get upset, that's Just the kind of girl she is.
its her personality.

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues by lordizak(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
for me its right. my babe dey off data when she dey with me, cos of chat, as android users I go say make I give her film, she no know say na hot spot things. Whatsapp messages go begin troop in, me on the other hand I draw a line as to how far I go with the opposite sex. my babe dey even ask guy to play truth or dare at 2 am with a guy on Whatsapp. trust is actually earned.
Re: Trust Issues by elantraceey(f): 6:23pm On May 30, 2015
She just have an issue with trust probably from past relationship, try to talk to her about it at least in a polite way so she won't think you have something to hide.

For you to consider quitting over a minor issue like this then I don't think you love her.

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues by justmag(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2015
The moment she thought she was "INSPECT YOUR GADGET"....you should have left her. If there is no trust then what do you really have?? undecided
Re: Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2015
Blackett:
Talk to her about it first. Make her understand how pissed off you are about that attitude, and if she keeps it up, you can quit.

Av spoken to her about countless times. she even accuses me of cheating just cos I asked her to go easy on my privacy. Before I drop this issue here bros I done tire, imagine she even checks my bank Alerts to know exactly how much I av in my account,as in there's a code u text for Gtbank to get ur balance, she does that too.
Re: Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2015
justmag:
The moment she thought she was "INSPECT YOUR GADGET"....you should have left her. If there is no trust then what do you really have?? undecided

The last time I tried to quit no be small tears I see......
Re: Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2015
elantraceey:
She just have an issue with trust probably from past relationship, try to talk to her about it at least in a polite way so she won't think you have something to hide.

For you to consider quitting over a minor issue like this then I don't think you love her.

Trust me, my love cannot stand all this poking and sneaking around. I have spoken to her jor, I just feel she has stuffs to hide that's why she's sneaking around thinking am like her too.
Re: Trust Issues by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 30, 2015
charlesikhalea:

Av spoken to her about countless times. she even accuses me of cheating just cos I asked her to go easy on my privacy. Before I drop this issue here bros I done tire, imagine she even checks my bank Alerts to know exactly how much I av in my account,as in there's a code u text for Gtbank to get ur balance, she does that too.
Nah. She has crossed all lines.

Dump that girl now.

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2015
lordizak:
for me its right. my babe dey off data when she dey with me, cos of chat, as android users I go say make I give her film, she no know say na hot spot things. Whatsapp messages go begin troop in, me on the other hand I draw a line as to how far I go with the opposite sex. my babe dey even ask guy to play truth or dare at 2 am with a guy on Whatsapp. trust is actually earned.

I don't understand bro, u think its right for her to go tru all my chats and messages?
Re: Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2015
damseyl:
over Protective, lol. don't get upset, that's Just the kind of girl she is.

its her personality.

Hmmmm
Re: Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2015
Tunnamania:
You gave her the impression to suspect u, check your doings.

Lolz ure funny bro, the only impression I gave is that I make a living by fixing and styling female hair. is that a wrong DOINGS?
Re: Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2015
buygala:
Get rid of her immediately sad

A girl who is that insecure has underlying mental problems.... A bit of jealousy is good for any relationship.... But when it comes to the serial-killer kind of stalking, then the handshake has definitely gone beyond the elbow sad

But another issue is..

Most girls who are as insecure as your girlfriend don't take breakups in good faith.. They tend to be destructive or even suicidal.... If op really wants to walk away from her, he had better do so tactfully in order to avoid stories that touch embarassed

Your point is very noted bro. I have had a little taste of this
Re: Trust Issues by Tunnamania(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
charlesikhalea:

Lolz ure funny bro, the only impression I gave is that I make a living by fixing and styling female hair. is that a wrong DOINGS?
I said it,my supposition was right .
Your occupation alone is enough reason for her insecurity, all u need to do is to assure her that she owns u.
You can do that by using her pictures as dp on your bbm, WhatsApp, Facebook, even nairaland .
Re: Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2015
Tunnamania:

I said it,my supposition was right .
Your occupation alone is enough reason for her insecurity, all u need to do is to assure her that she owns u.
You can do that by using her pictures as dp on your bbm, WhatsApp, Facebook, even nairaland .

Well I used to do that, until I noticed she never uses mine on her dp.
Re: Trust Issues by lordizak(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
charlesikhalea:

I don't understand bro, u think its right for her to go tru all my chats and messages?
I don't password my phone, I don't low my ringtone, I don't keep secrets from her.
Re: Trust Issues by lordizak(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
charlesikhalea:

I don't password my phone, I don't low my ringtone, I don't keep secrets from her. how does trust work if one person is worried what the other might discover about them? I can't fathom why being uptight will you life partner.
Re: Trust Issues by Tunnamania(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
charlesikhalea:

Well I used to do that, until I noticed she never uses mine on her dp.
Now I don't know what else to say.
Re: Trust Issues by charlesikhalea(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2015
lordizak:

I don't password my phone, I don't low my ringtone, I don't keep secrets from her. how does trust work if one person is worried what the other might discover about them? I can't fathom why being uptight will you life partner.

Lolz, She ain't my life partner just yet, she's not the reason for locking the phone tho, I generally keep my phone locked cos its around lots of people daily.

(1) (Reply)

On A Serious Note / 5 Types Of Friends You Should Avoid / 5 Reasons Why Men Marry Average Looking Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.