Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Pix of A Man That Crawled Yesterday Frm Rumueme Kingdom To Liberation Stadium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix of A Man That Crawled Yesterday Frm Rumueme Kingdom To Liberation Stadium (839 Views)

Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix of A Man That Crawled Yesterday Frm Rumueme Kingdom To Liberation Stadium by preciousjun(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2015
Picture of a man that crawled yesterday from Rumueme to liberation stadium in honour of Rivers State Governor Chief Barr. E. N. Wike.

Re: Pix of A Man That Crawled Yesterday Frm Rumueme Kingdom To Liberation Stadium by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2015
Imagine what his grown up son would face in school

Monkey in human skin grin

1 Like

Re: Pix of A Man That Crawled Yesterday Frm Rumueme Kingdom To Liberation Stadium by excellentmomma(f): 6:56pm On May 30, 2015
Lolzz una no go kill person o, who saw him crawling, he crawled that distance and his trouser especially the knee area is that neatv
Re: Pix of A Man That Crawled Yesterday Frm Rumueme Kingdom To Liberation Stadium by pussygotlips: 7:16pm On May 30, 2015
Now i confirm say mumu get first class.

1 Like

Re: Pix of A Man That Crawled Yesterday Frm Rumueme Kingdom To Liberation Stadium by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2015
And the madness continues.

Ehmmmmmm, what am i gonna do for ambode now ooooo

still tinkin

okay, lemme count all the bridges in lagos for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix of A Man That Crawled Yesterday Frm Rumueme Kingdom To Liberation Stadium by LEvuls(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2015
First Class Mumu if its real cos even with pics I Stil don't believe it

(1) (Reply)

How North Sent Jonathan Back To Otuoke – Coomasie / Patience Jonathan Ordered For Cutleries To Be Taken Out Of Aso Villa / Improvement In Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.