Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft (73763 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Set To Launch Six Missiles In Biafra Land / Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by deadkiss: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
A Niger Delta group, the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force, has vowed to launch six missiles in the region.
The group also warned against the deployment of helicopters in the South South zone by the military, saying it was going to bring them down.

It also said once the deployment of the six missiles commences, no flight operations should take place within the country’s airspace.

The group, which also claimed affiliation to the Niger Delta Avengers, said the missiles were capable of bringing down any aircraft no matter how big.
It fixed June 7 for the commencement of the launching of the missiles.

In a statement signed by four members of the JNDLF, the group said it had observed that President Muhammadu Buhari was bent on breaking up the country and that it was set for the proposal.

The statement, signed by General Akotebe Darikoro, Commander, General Duties; General Torunnanaowei Latei, Creeks Network Coordinator; General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro, Pipelines Bleeding Expert; and General Pulokiri Ebiladei of its Intelligence Bureau, reads in full: “We have seen and noted that President Muhammadu Buhari (a.k.a. Pharaoh) is set for the final breakup of the country.

Mr. Buhari should also know that we are also prepared and set for his proposal.

The Joint Revolutionary Council (JRC) which is the highest organ of all the freedom fighting body has finally endorsed the followings:

1. After extensive and exhaustive deliberation by all Commanders of various groups in Yenagoa, the heart of the Niger Delta struggle met last night and as part of our mission, we are going to test six (6) of our MISSILES in the region. This is to show the federal government of our readiness of the American prediction.

2. There should be NO any form of helicopter to fly around in the region as we will not guarantee the safety of such object.

3. The people of the Niger Delta region should not be panic in course of test running the 6 MISSILES.

4. We may also decide within the week to shut down the Nigerian satellite orbit, so that there will be no communication in the country if needs arise.

5. Within our three (3) days operations, NO airplane should fly out of the country because it can target such object no matter how small or big it may be.

6. Our Fighter Expert Team shall be position in the six (6) Niger Delta states, who are already arrived the region from training through our country’s porous borders with our foreign partners who are going to showcase what they have learnt in past on year.

7. Our struggle is not for any human blood, but we have been pushed to the wall for justice because our patience is running out on daily basis as Nigerian uniform men killing our innocent people continuously.

8. Nigerian military should as a matter of urgency leave peacefully the Ijaw communities they are presently in, the next 48 hours under the guise of searching for the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) or else we should not be blamed of whatever catastrophe that may befall on such officers and the likely affected families of the officers should blame not the region.

9. We have consulted our war gods (deities) that enough is enough and that the time has come. Since the present Pharaoh of Nigeria, President Buhari is to preside over the disintegration of the country it is a good omen.

10. Henceforth, any attack on Ijaw communities or person(s) by the military or para-military body in the region, we will not hesitate to order our shoot-at-sight squad of any uniform personnel in the region.

11. We ask all Service Chiefs including Minister of Defence to shamefully resign their positions because Nigeria has no security in whatever form. Bravo to our Foreign Marine Crack Team for their ability to shut down Nigerian obsolete surveillance equipments.

12. For the records, Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) are not in Delta state, we only go there to strike and return back safely to the struggle base, Bayelsa state.

13. We further warn especially Mr. Jonathan Obuebite, Information Commissioner in Bayelsa state not to criticize our activities any longer or else he has a choice of leaving the planet earth anytime he made such statement(s).

14. All oil and gas operations should shut down immediately as our MISSILES testing will affect their equipments.

15. NOTE, we shall commence MISSILES testing on Tuesday 7, June 2016 which coincide with the date of our training abroad. Since the present Pharaoh of Nigeria (Buhari) fails to our demands. We promised Nigerians and the entire world that we are going to surprise them.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/131244/niger-delta-group-vows-launch-missiles-bring-military-aircraft

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think we are giving those scavengers more oxygen for media fire.

I will soon ignor their news like Fayoshe news

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by chido20(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yeah I love this....

zombies will quote me #proudlywailer

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by hucienda: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
wth is going on?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by overall90: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Could this be the "something big" that is about to happen? cheesy

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by MrDavidson: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think this people want to turn Nairaland to a garbage dump for their trash. All the same, they're are certainly biting more than they can chew. In due time, vomiting it might effectively choke them. As far as I pray for peace, I know military response might be route God may choose to bring it about.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
What did I just read? They said no plane should fly in and out of the country on that day...meaning on that day, Nigeria airspace will be shut down. That would 20 billion naira lost in 24hrs. NDA have instituted NO FLY ZONE!

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by ricsman(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
this is big

19 Likes

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
I think the sane ones in the region shld stand up like the JTF did..

By the time the military turned the region into a war zone, the sane ones would be most affected!

Wetin concern me sef?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by asadike(f): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Another civil war loading! I think malawi should get ready to welcome a new visitor.

27 Likes

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by eezor: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
I am out of Nigeria , Ghana here I come

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by umoette01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I think the sane ones in the region shld stand up like the JTF did..

By the time the military turned the region into a war zone, the sane ones would be most affected!

Wetin concern me sef?

This is the problem with you people...you talk any how. Didn't Buhari just cancel his trip due to their threats? Instead to be preaching peace, dialogue, you are adding more fuel to inferno.

245 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
their grand father (boko haram) could do nothing wen their failed brother(ineffectual Buffon) visited d north.....so they should take a chill pill

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by tboyO2: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
This boys are foolish I mean the NDA, bringing penury to your land

Dialogue is the key guys

3 Likes

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by pinkyliceous(f): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari you see what your highhandedness has caused?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
asadike:
Another civil war loading! I think malawi should get ready to welcome a new visitor.
After enduring Malawian music for one week, you'll run back to Nigeria or whatever's left of it.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Beautifulsarah(f): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenonze:
I think we are giving those scavengers more oxygen for media fire.

I will soon ignor their news like Fayoshe news

Ignore it please, your ignoring it as no importance, in short stop commenting on news like this - your comment is not needed.

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Beautifulsarah(f): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Buhari you see what your highhandedness has caused?

The dude is really clueless

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

This is the problem with you yorubas...you talk any how. Didn't Buhari just cancel his trip due to their threats? Instead to be preaching peace, dialogue, you are adding more fuel to inferno.
the govt already ruled out dialogue..

What I want u guys to do is throw a bomb at the crowd at the ogoni cleanup inauguration or much more worse.

All the propaganda dt u killed 12 soldiers and blew pipes admist soldier presence will clear for ur eyes when ur region is turned into a war torn zone!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Shym3xx: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
The group, which also claimed affiliation to the Niger Delta Avengers, said the missiles were capable of bringing down any aircraft no matter how big.

1. After extensive and exhaustive deliberation by all Commanders of various groups in Yenagoa, the heart of the Niger Delta struggle met last night and as part of our mission, we are going to test six (6) of our MISSILES in the region. This is to show the federal government of our readiness of the American prediction.
2. There should be NO any form of helicopter to fly around in the region as we will not guarantee the safety of such object.
3. The people of the Niger Delta region should not be panic in course of test running the 6 MISSILES.
4. We may also decide within the week to shut down the Nigerian satellite orbit, so that there will be no communication in the country if needs arise.
5. Within our three (3) days operations, NO airplane should fly out of the country because it can target such object no matter how small or big it may be.

Troublesome '96. undecided

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by seunny4lif(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Oh boy
This is a nice joke grin grin grin
Maybe they mean Rockets grin grin grin
Surface to air ko grin grin, Surface to ground missiles ni grin grin
Even ISIS no get surface to air missiles grin grin grin

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by rottennaija(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is getting serious. How did they get missile capabilities?

So the whole period they have been granted amnesty, throughout that period of 6 to 7 years, they have been busy stockpiling weapons. No wonder Kalu spoke of the capability of biafra to launch ground to air missile

No wonder dasuki was busy weakening the NA

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by seunny4lif(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin
No Flex zone grin grin grin
Abeg make una use Missiles dat carry nuclear war head cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by PapaBrowne(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
I don dey fear oh.
If the new sheriff can fear and cancel his ogoni trip, how about we civilians that don't have the 80,000 strong army at our beck and call.

Buhari can make himself a hero by actually birthing a new Nigeria. The UK that formed Nigeria saw need to create four countries(England, Scotland,Wales & Northern Ireland) to form the United Kingdom. Why can't we take a cue from them and adopt something similar.

If Buhari rises today and says he is submitting a bill for the regionalization of Nigeria with true federalism as a core of our structure, majority of the challenges we face today will be dumped in our history books.

Once again,Buhari can chose to make himself a hero by restructuring this country or he can choose to stick to his theory that since a civil war was one in 1967, it should be fought again and won in 2016.

157 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
It is likely that the NDA is a relatively small group, consisting of a few skilled individuals who have worked in the oil industry and are from the local area. It is unlikely that the NDA will replicate the MEND model of numerous camps, active armed patrols and acts of aggression against the Army, not only would this expose them to loss and capture it would also increase the probability of civilians being harmed in the crossfire or heavy handed military reprisals, which would cost them the little sympathy they may have with locals.- vox peccavi

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by pinkyliceous(f): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Over cluelessness is worrying him.

Beautifulsarah:

The dude is really clueless

20 Likes

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by rottennaija(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Oh boy
This is a nice joke grin grin grin
Even ISIS no get surface to air missiles grin grin grin

No... I don't think it is. Nigeria security has been weaken over the years.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by chukwukadibia10: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
It's getting hot in here [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry

1 Like

Re: Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft by ganisucks(f): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rubbish. This has APC propaganda written all over it.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute / Boko Haram: We Shot Down Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet & Killed Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.