Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again (6955 Views)

Biafran Day Bayelsa State Is Shut Down, Completely PHOTOS / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by freedom96: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
kambili999:
But the easterners don't have s say in the issues of this country. the northerners make it seem as whatever they want must stand else there will be trouble. that is my point.
Lol...is it the homeless almajiri that must have whatever he wants in the country?
Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by kambili999(f): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
freedom96:
Lol...is it the homeless almajiri that must have whatever he wants in the country?
ehmmmm seems you don't understand what I'm talking about
Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by freedom96: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
kambili999:
ehmmmm seems you don't understand what I'm talking about
yeap...I will appreciate if u explain further.
Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by disumusa: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
freedom96:
ibo can ever rule nigeria b/c of what iron did "ndigbo ama eze" means we have no respect for elders authority, leader,norm,value
,ethics.
Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by Eshinwaju: 12:50am On Jun 03, 2015
No yorubaman disapproves of Biafra.......we want it for Igbos today...chai..... grin.....as a first step..... wink.......let them start going home...haba...e don do now.... grin
Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by kambili999(f): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2015
freedom96:
since the northerners don't want the Igbos to have a say in the leadership n running of this country, it is best we are allowed to go. Coz I will not feel welcomed in a place where I'm not allowed to feel among so I will rather back off than be treated as an outsider
Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by freedom96: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
kambili999:
since the northerners don't want the Igbos to have a say in the leadership n running of this country, it is best we are allowed to go. Coz I will not feel welcomed in a place where I'm not allowed to feel among so I will rather back off than be treated as an outsider
oh c'mon why will u feel like an outsider?What exactly have u seen,heard of or experienced that makes u feel like u don't have a say n the leadership of this country?An igbo man is the National chairman of the ruling party.An igbo man was among the presidential aspirants of the ruling party.why will u jump to such an absurd conclusion?You've got to start feeling like an insider.True,some northerners are against igbos and vice versa but that should nt make me jump to conclusion that I must have my own country.
Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by kambili999(f): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
freedom96:
oh c'mon why will u feel like an outsider?What exactly have u seen,heard of or experienced that makes u feel like u don't have a say n the leadership of this country?An igbo man is the National chairman of the ruling party.An igbo man was among the presidential aspirants of the ruling party.why will u jump to such an absurd conclusion?You've got to start feeling like an insider.True,some northerners are against igbos and vice versa but that should nt make me jump to conclusion that I must have my own country.
I really appreciate you Sir for your time n convincing words. I'm indeed very grateful. stay blessed.
Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by freedom96: 3:17am On Jun 04, 2015
kambili999:
I really appreciate you Sir for your time n convincing words. I'm indeed very grateful. stay blessed.
same kambili smiley one Nigeria for all of us. smiley
Re: BIAFRAN DAY: Gov Rochas Okorocha Says Biafra Can Not Rise Again by kambili999(f): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2015
freedom96:
same kambili smiley one Nigeria for all of us. smiley
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Developed Non-capital Cities In Nigeria / Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law / HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.