Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets (89459 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets / Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Segadem(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
COSMETICS grin

HOW ELSE DO WE EXPLAIN "ONE CHANCE" grin
no wonder
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by DrBulalaa(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
Baba...make it Public. That was your promise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by wDavis03: 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
BIGGEST SECRETE TO MAKING NOTING LESS THAN #150,000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH IN NIGERIA

THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ONLINE BUSINESS/JOB EVER THAT HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS, AND YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY FOR GETTING HERE

NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES AT ALL.

AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DONT NEED TO BE AN INTERNET GURU BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE.

A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a

living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job opportunity
in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to
make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in
the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine
and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria.

Let me go straight to the point.instead of waiting for Nigerian government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing less
than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about #150,000
in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there are
millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them.
These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their
adverts, website or blog.

After registering for free, you would be given the opportunity to add your skills, which includes all the things you can do online like writing, web designing, auto cad and many more. you can add a maximum of 20 skills and a minimum of one. Don’t worry even if you don’t know how to go about the skills. stuff, the E-book guide will teach you everything you need.

after setting up your account, all the jobs in the website, that are related to your skills would appear on your dash board, so its just for you to go there and select the suitable ones and do them and get paid. here, there are millions of jobs waiting for you. SO DON’T BE SCARED, THE JOBS DON’T GET FINISHED.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SET THE CONDITIONS OF THE JOB, IF HALF OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE JOB IS DONE OR NOT, TIME TO COMPLETE THE JOB AND LOTS MORE. SO IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and
you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google. And you can
write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how serious you are.
Approximately #10,000 currently
in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you can make
from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here in
Nigeria no stress.

The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything is totally free to set up this
business.
Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps together
on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for
how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.

THIS E-BOOK CONTAINS ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM SCRATCH ON HOW TO START UP THIS BUSINESS/JOB.

THE A-Z GUIDE GIVES DETAILED INFORMATION ON;

HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY ON THE SITE FOR FREE

HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT

HOW TO CHOSE AND ADD YOUR SKILLS

START DOING THE JOBS PROVIDED

AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, NO STRESS!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK COMES WITH ALL SCREEN SHOT TO MAKE EVERYTHING AS EASY AS ABC….

For this reason, the normal price of this E-book guide is #5,000 but I am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000 for now, to make it affordable by almost everybody and also add some value and seriousness to this info. therefore i urge you to get your copy now before it returns back to its normal price. For those who are interested, you can call me or wats app me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com in order to put you through. I
am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who also
have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569.

TAKE A LOOK AT MY SCREEN SHOT EARNINGS BELOW

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Tattooboy: 8:05pm On May 30, 2015
danny301:
I expected Buhari to declare his assets publicly, anything short of that is unacceptable by me.
not only u.

This shud be made public or we wont accept it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Segadem(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:
Doing the same thing the clueless one did ..the same steps the drunkard took is now the correct way ..and some people are shouting Change ..

Declare your assets publicly as promised ..

..I have no option but to agree that Nigeria entered "one chance"

I miss you, GEJ grin
u just came from Pluto?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by hardeynelly(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
#Shoro ni yen?

declared assets?shey to the less privileged ni abi where?

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Olacchris: 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
Unlike mr I dont give a damn
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Toktee(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
COSMETICS grin

HOW ELSE DO WE EXPLAIN "ONE CHANCE" grin
when Hiv/AIDS is at the last stage in the body of a sufferer,the victim always forget things,in ability to think straight and finally,DEATH.
Dnt just die like,visit heart to heart pls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by ShowYourCertificate: 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Freedom of Information. Ask and it shall be revealed. Period.
The Code Of Conduct Bureau is protected from the FoI bill. You can't know a public servant's assets via applying for it from the Code of Conduct Bureau.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Seunpaul01(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
Nice one, it is changing tinz. Other governors and minister should follow suit.
I will be more happy and pleased when they declare it aftey 2-3 years or when living office.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by racino: 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
danny301:
I expected Buhari to declare his assets publicly, anything short of that is unacceptable by me.
Be rest assured buhari will do that
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by PAINGAIN: 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
I don't see any asset. Is it my sight or what? Somebody pls help me, do u see any asset?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Johnpaul09(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2015
How much in particular did they declare and what did they say their assets were respectively?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by adonismuller(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2015
I told them politicians are all the same, they said APC is better...

I told them APC are propagandists,they said they are God sent....

I told them APC will be worst,they said we are hating...

Now I am telling them this is just the beginning...they will say I judged too fast and I am a hater.

APC=PDP.. meaning Nigeria is still in sham!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Toktee(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

We expect Buhari to run a CHANGE and transparent government.

Please can we see the content of the ASSET declaration ? he should be bold to be open, he should make it public
the news is fake,check the source.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by myklangelo(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2015
Some people as usual will applaud this despite the fact tHat it runs short of what he promised. Let's give him a benefit of doubt.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by jidebaba69(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:
Any asset declared in the secret and not made public in a "CHANGE GOVERNMENT" is running a black market government like we had since 1960.[size=18pt]

Buhari, your secret society asset declaration is not ACCEPTABLE!
[/size] angry

Dummy it's a matter of public record. You can check it if you wish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by neocortex: 8:10pm On May 30, 2015
This is a kangaroo declaration, it is more of telling CCB to announce asset declaration when such hasn't been done.
#Publizeyourasset baba one chance

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Firefire(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2015
jidebaba69:

If I am dummy what are you ? SMH undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by eleko1: 8:11pm On May 30, 2015
Sombody don manage dash U pint litre of PMS/U manage charge Ur phone in ur neighbou house.Welcome back Android
temitemi1:
Why not publicly. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Nayok(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
Hmn werey, did ur clueless otuokean decleare his? O fe wo iseju akan ? Wa pe leti omi
uzokebes:
has he repaid back the loan for his nomination ticket?

let him tell us how much is remaining.

transparent govt, that's what we want.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by gogochocolate: 8:13pm On May 30, 2015
buhari and osibanjo are pure scammers. public declaration of assets were hallmarks of his campaigns he cannot change it midway. APC scam scam

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 30, 2015
Please, make asset declaration public so that we can compare with what we already know. We also want every member of the first family to declare their asset publicly to avoid Abacha and Lamido styled corruption.
PUBLIC DECLARATION OR NOTHING
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

GEJ was called clueless for 1000 reasons. Mr clueless grin
And how many reasons do u want to before calling him what he is?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by M4gunners: 8:17pm On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:
Doing the same thing the clueless one did ..the same steps the drunkard took is now the correct way ..and some people are shouting Change ..

Declare your assets publicly as promised ..

..I have no option but to agree that Nigeria entered "one chance"

I miss you, GEJ grin
We call it "Obelle Ochuo
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by ShowYourCertificate: 8:17pm On May 30, 2015
jidebaba69:

Assets declaration with the Code of Conduct Bureau isn't "public record". CCB could be sued/prosecuted if they do that. It's against the Code of Conduct ethics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by ohamsuche: 8:17pm On May 30, 2015
d zoological republic of Nigeria where white is black n where black is white
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by idithlove(f): 8:18pm On May 30, 2015
Ohk nice
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by anwo247: 8:18pm On May 30, 2015
We already know what Buhari worth: One Million Naira only (=N=1m) and 150 cows grin

.. any descrapancy on this value from the declaration submitted is a fraud and ONE CHANCE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.