Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets (89431 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets / Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by oshe11: 12:06am On May 31, 2015
sokera:
yes it is good you have the time to know the names of you president children , I don't even know the names of the clueless ex president children names because it was of no use to my life ... So for your information you will hate for the next 4 years so take it easy you have a long way to go ... Continuing hating ...
its onli an audacious objurgated braggadocio fool dat wudnt komprehend dat I wasnt bein a partisan........ Kip mekin a lampoon of ursef, nid no much crinkum-crankum to detect ur level of bugaboo of failure....... TERMINUS!!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by hopilo: 12:09am On May 31, 2015
The should make it public, I want to know. However the Constitution states that you must declare your Assets to the CCB but the decision to make it public is a personal decision pending when the Constitution gives public access to such declarations. Late Yaradua made his own public
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 12:09am On May 31, 2015
oyetunder:
See our level of education! Many can't understand simple submission. So they taught open declaration means on the pages of newspapers! No, it has been given to the proper agency where it can be access by all who want to see it. O ga o!
So what has he done differently from Jonathan? Why did you crucify Jonathan for doing the same thing?
Brainwashed phools with selective amnesia!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by bakila: 12:20am On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Help me get GEJ's own ..I will follow up with Buhari's ..

We need to straighten things, bro ..

..and thanks for the info.
Which GEJ? Former President who said corruption by public officers is mere stealing and should not be given a big bad name? We have marked his script and as you may be aware he expected that he would be booed in Otouke, that he did not get the expected reception at Otouke does not detract from his assessment of how poor he performed.
Buhari has obeyed the Law, if Code of Conduct Bureau refuse to give you that of Buhari create visibility for yourself by suing them.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by DeBret(m): 12:24am On May 31, 2015
OH SWEET JESUS....HOW WE WAN DESCRIBE THIS NOW..."ONE CHANCE AT LAST"
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Nellybii: 12:40am On May 31, 2015
CHM11:

Your parents must have been frustrated the day you were conceived. Useless fool

You are a worthless he goat roaming the streets smelling and chasing after she goats ewu ID.iot
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by hustler86(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2015
grin
captainBIAFRA:
COSMETICS grin

HOW ELSE DO WE EXPLAIN "ONE CHANCE" grin
OdE nie ogbeni, u beta allow #Change in ur life or else... U don enta 1 chance of stangnancy 4ur lyf ooo... Weyrey
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by DeBret(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2015
NAIRALAND ARGUMENT

that's all I know about NAIRALAND
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by lummy5000(m): 12:46am On May 31, 2015
K
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by emog17(m): 12:49am On May 31, 2015
pablus:
how much dem declare sef?
wassup bro, pls have u been to Cape Verde before?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by oshe11: 12:55am On May 31, 2015
somegirl1:
Are declared assets verified or do we take their words for it?
What stops one with criminal intent from declaring more than he's actually worth?
i wonda ooo, even if he deklared it, wud he also declare dat of Aisha, Yusuf n d dautaz?
Cnt he embezzle moni n transfer it to dia acct....... ?
All dese declarationz na wash....jst giv me stable light, security n employment....... TERMINUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by pablus: 1:24am On May 31, 2015
wussup! no i haven't been there. are you going there to look for a wife? LOL. pls note that the entire country has only around 500,000 people o.
emog17:
wassup bro, pls have u been to Cape Verde before?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by emog17(m): 1:42am On May 31, 2015
pablus:
wussup! no i haven't been there. are you going there to look for a wife? LOL. pls note that the entire country has only around 500,000 people o.
Lol, but mehn those Cape Verdean women are too beautiful. From my assessment, i think they are the most beautiful women in Africa, mixed breeds smiley I just thank God that country is here in west africa so it'll be a lot easier for me to go there wt my ecowas passport grin I'm going gaga for this gals wink
Check out this one;

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by pablus: 1:51am On May 31, 2015
you're probably only assessing them thru pics lol. many are fine, but 99% of their women would not dress like the woman in your pic. fala portugues?
emog17:
Lol, but mehn those Cape Verdean women are too beautiful. From my assessment, i think they are the most beautiful women in Africa, mixed breeds smiley
Check out this one;
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by emog17(m): 1:58am On May 31, 2015
pablus:
you're probably only assessing them thru pics lol. many are fine, but 99% of their women would not dress like the woman in your pic. fala portugues?
you mean Portuguese women don't dress like that?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by localboy: 2:01am On May 31, 2015
Mykevp2p:

Do you know that Goodluck Jonathan also declared his assets the same way Buhari did his? The problem with small minds like you is that you don't read.. you just attacking and calling Jonathan names for something you don't even understand

objection to that... !! oga jona never did. ..he ignorantly said declaration of asset is a personal thing when it is clearly stated in the constitution. .however, ..u could apply to the bureau where they submitted their forms
with the ref number as given then you you shall be informed....sai baba
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 4:01am On May 31, 2015
I am trusting it will be made public soon! If not, this will definitely be a bad start to the kind of change they preached!!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by 19naia(m): 4:05am On May 31, 2015
I beg, d man has several herds of cattle roaming republic of Níger and possibly Chad under the umbrella of an international cohort..
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by NobleG1(m): 4:26am On May 31, 2015
But why is it not publicly published?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by pablus: 4:49am On May 31, 2015
Cape Verdeans generally don't dress like that except maybe for night life. remember, many maintain the good African values no matter where they live, and family is a big part of their lives. bros get your ecowas passport in order or call Oshomole's wife for more tips!!! LOL
emog17:
you mean Portuguese women don't dress like that?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Okeikpu(m): 5:13am On May 31, 2015
Ths is just the beginning (・∀・)the real change is coming grin when dem say Niggarian citizens re dullards...some thought it's a lie (^~^) voted out the graduate n vote in an illiterate embarassed
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by OboloMAN: 6:12am On May 31, 2015
Change indeed
#BabaOneChance d DULLARD

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by OboloMAN: 6:14am On May 31, 2015
ayoolanr:
I am trusting it will be made public soon! If not, this will definitely be a bad start to the kind of change they preached!!!

Keep trusting the Dullard
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by ayindejimmy(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:
Doing the same thing the clueless one did ..the same steps the drunkard took is now the correct way ..and some people are shouting Change ..

Declare your assets publicly as promised ..

..I have no option but to agree that Nigeria entered "one chance"

I miss you, GEJ grin
Be patient. It's too early to conclude. It's still weekend and they have not even started work. I'm even surprised they did that over the weekend.
Jonathan didn't declare his assets publicly as President too. And it took Yar'adua a month to declare publicly . (precisely 28/6/2007)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umaru_Musa_Yar'Adua

so why the rush? If you people ain't just looking irrelevant excuses.
Later you'll say Buhari didn't poo after the Inaugural Gala but GEJ did-please!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Emmayur(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2015
This is not news at all because the late Pres. Yaradua, the best president this country has ever had in my own opinion declared his asset too in fact, he did it along side His Deputy. It was in the public glare. Until Pres. M.B do the same, he has not fulfilled the promise he made to us during his campaign.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 6:18am On May 31, 2015
ofenmanucom:

We all know the plan of Yeriba people right from the first day. You all will be disappointed... Buhari will never die in office
surely by God grace, i don't mean what you have in mind.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by ayindejimmy(m): 6:21am On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
COSMETICS grin

HOW ELSE DO WE EXPLAIN "ONE CHANCE" grin
Patient. It's still weekend. Even Yaradua had to wait a month to declare publicly. Precisely 28/6/2007.

And mind you, your hero never declared publicly as President. So let's wait. Expect you have interior motivEs. Buhari is still on track
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by ayindejimmy(m): 6:23am On May 31, 2015
Emmayur:
This is not news at all because the late Pres. Yaradua, the best president this country has ever had in my own opinion declared his asset too in fact, he did it along side His Deputy. It was in the public glare. Until Pres. M.B do the same, he has not fulfilled the promise he made to us during his campaign.
Do you know Yaradua didn't declare until 28/6/2007?

So be patient
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by ayindejimmy(m): 6:26am On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But he atleast gives a damn.
Besides he didn't promise to declare it publicly
He did promise to make it public... And He will.
Yaradua didn't declare until a month later.
Those people shouting are just desperate haters grabbing a straw to stay afloat
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Saintogokeyaho: 6:29am On May 31, 2015
Welcome on board my amiable president but please make it public for transparency and for posterity to judge you right as u will not only be leaving a legacy but setting a modus operandi .
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by ayindejimmy(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
What is pacesetter? He did what others did. Has he made it public?
Patient. This is the era of integrity and leading by example.
Gej never declared publicly as President.
I'm even surprised Buhari and Osinbajo Declared so early... Being a weekend.
It took Yaradua over a month (28/6/2007) to declare publicly.

So why the rush?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 6:34am On May 31, 2015
ofenmanucom:

We all know the plan of Yeriba people right from the first day. You all will be disappointed... Buhari will never die in office
amen by the special grace of God, i don't mean what you have in mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.